Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SuperUltimateBrony

I just can't help but click replay on this :lol:

Love seeing him squee over Fluttershy 

I just can't help but click replay on this :lol:

Love seeing him squee over Fluttershy 

Discord squeeing over Fluttershy... This surprises me!

post-26689-0-23028300-1403282953_thumb.jpg

Okay; not really... But I needed an excuse to post that pic

• Brohoof 1

Discord squeeing over Fluttershy... This surprises me!

attachicon.gifIMG_1824.JPG

Okay; not really... But I needed an excuse to post that pic

For some reason this picture reminds me of Disney's Hercules, maybe a creature in it, or animation style :S

For some reason this picture reminds me of Disney's Hercules, maybe a creature in it, or animation style :S

...it kind of reminds me of Hades; I'm pretty sure he makes a face like that at some point.

I was going to put this one in the Luna fan club, but it can go here, too.

chess_party_with_discord_and_luna_by_inu

• Brohoof 3

...it kind of reminds me of Hades; I'm pretty sure he makes a face like that at some point.

I was going to put this one in the Luna fan club, but it can go here, too.

YES!!! 

I think its when Hercules rescues Zeus and the others at Olympus (?) Also has a slightly hydra look to him, Discord is awesome.

Love that picture too !

YES!!! 

I think its when Hercules rescues Zeus and the others at Olympus (?) Also has a slightly hydra look to him, Discord is awesome.

Love that picture too !

I think you're right.  Perhaps we should take a peak at YouTube...

...hmm, can't find it.  Oh well...

ond32.gif

8d2d32f7e4dc4dfbdd06ce628a864bbd.jpg

twilight_x_discord_by_koy_mccloud-d73vu7

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here is a thought about Dislestia:

post-27112-0-32979700-1403376579_thumb.jpg

I don´t like the idea very much.

And that bouquet of flowers he gave here? 

I think it was just meant as a little snack, she must have been hungry after just being released from Tartaros:

post-27112-0-00892100-1403376590_thumb.jpg

Discord´s Temptation:

post-27112-0-44863900-1403376982_thumb.png

Well, some other Discord stuff:

post-27112-0-89954800-1403376849_thumb.png

post-27112-0-12424500-1403376859_thumb.png

post-27112-0-66934600-1403376898_thumb.png

post-27112-0-21339600-1403376928_thumb.png

Who else wants Discord to take Pinkie Pie as apprentice?

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 3

Who else wants Discord to take Pinkie Pie as apprentice?

I do! In one of my headcanons, Pinkie Pie saves the day by using chaos magic. And everypony is surprised about it, so she reveals she is Discord's apprentice...

• Brohoof 2

Do you think it would be safe here to post anything related to draconequus since discord is one? I redid my OC of my husband Night Lights, he's now Nights Hoopla:

NightHoopla_zps794cd7d8.png

Oh yes I could see him and Discord getting into a fight over my OC. In an RP discord shows up and flirgts with one of my friends and Lightning Bliss, and really ticks off her husband, so I'd love to see a draconequus brawl!

For the record, Discord would win becuse Nights' powers are weak and only tend to target using his chaos to benefit others.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I do! In one of my headcanons, Pinkie Pie saves the day by using chaos magic. And everypony is surprised about it, so she reveals she is Discord's apprentice...

How does she cast chaos spells without fingers to snap? By clapping her hooves?

img-2405598-1-pinkie_pie_clapping_by_mih

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

It is seen in the show (e.g., when he opposes Tirek in the finale) that he doesn´t need to snap his fingers. He probably does it because it looks cool.

Also, in my opinion, she has some really chaotic abilities, like the Pinkiesense, the Sneeze of Confetti, 4th-Wall-breaking, and many more. This is Chaos Magic!

• Brohoof 2

Hellos Lords of Chaos! Here's a transcript of the latest MLPF World Cup update. Just something for you guys to ponder about.

Welcome back to another BSPN update. This is more of an advertisement and an encouragement update rather than a sports update as we are hoping to do something special for the World Cup Knockout Stages. Sterling Crimson, the organizer of the 2014 MLPF World Cup, has called on all fans to come up with a starting XI to represent their favourite characters during the Knockout Stages. Yes, you the fans, will be selecting 11 members to go out and find ways to get any votes you may have missed for the Knockout Stages. THESE 11 MEMBERS MUST HAVE THE CHARACTER AS THEIR FAVOURITE PONY. 2nd FAVOURITES DO NOT COUNT. At the Knockout Stages, all draws are off. SINGLE VOTES MATTER. So you can't afford to miss any of them! Write to me a PM of your starting lineup with the following format:

Discord Staring Lineup

GK:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Pick one representative to send to me your lineup with the following title: "Starting XI for (insert character here). Do so by the end of the Group Stages and I will publish the lineups before every Knockout Stage match.

BONUS: If you can add substitutes, that is bonus enough for you guys to catch even more votes.

• Brohoof 1

Ah, I would love to help bringing Discord to the finale and beyond!

Just one thing: I´m not really in with the world cup and so on, so what do these letters on the format mean?

The letters in the format equate to football positions. The GK would be the guy who keeps the Discord fans in the game by deflecting any possible hatred against him. Using kindness of course and a report every now and then. The CBs, LBs, and RBs are the defenders. The guys who keep the back line and encourage the voters to either keep the scoreline close or to protect a lead. The CMs, Rms, and LMs would be the guys who make all the pictures and make Discord's presence known. Finally, the STs will ask for status updates and the guys who try to get the votes going. The CMs, RMs, and Lms can do this too, but they also need to help the defense every now and then.

• Brohoof 1

The letters in the format equate to football positions. The GK would be the guy who keeps the Discord fans in the game by deflecting any possible hatred against him. Using kindness of course and a report every now and then. The CBs, LBs, and RBs are the defenders. The guys who keep the back line and encourage the voters to either keep the scoreline close or to protect a lead. The CMs, Rms, and LMs would be the guys who make all the pictures and make Discord's presence known. Finally, the STs will ask for status updates and the guys who try to get the votes going. The CMs, RMs, and Lms can do this too, but they also need to help the defense every now and then.

I think you should post that on the WC topic. ;)

(edited)

So, just lets get started:

Discord Staring Lineup:

GK: ~Chaotic Discord~

LB: The Golden Cross

CB: YetAnotherDiscord

CB: Discordian

RB: TheSupremeLeaderofChaos

RM: A.V.

CM: PrincessDiscord

CM: DiscordDraconequus

LM:

ST:

ST:

I just threw together some Discord-Fans I have seen on the forum (three still missing) without bothering with the placing (except for myself, thats an awesome abbriaviation.)

This is just my suggestion, so what do you think about it?

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 3

So, just lets get started:

Discord Staring Lineup:

LM:

ST:

ST:

I just threw together some Discord-Fans I have seen on the forum (three still missing) without bothering with the placing (except for myself, thats an awesome abbriaviation.)

This is just my suggestion, so what do you think about it?

I am totally okay with this.

Btw, I know 'RB' is a defender, and that I'd be encouraging people to step up their game or keep Discord in the lead, but is there anything else I need to do in order to fulfill my (extremely important) role of being RB?

Also, I can't begin to explain the thrill of joy I get whenever I see my username mentioned when talking about the 'well-known Discord fans' of MLPForums. Makes me so happy. :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Im sure we all love Discord form his parnks even down to his btryal

According to my dictionary, a "btryal" is an aztec priest-initial rite where the novice gets a mix of chili powder and corn beer up his nose. 

And "parnk" is the bretonic word for "fin".

Where the heck has Discord fins?

Edit: I was wrong. "parnk" doesnt mean "fin" (thats "parn"), it means "boulder"

Update:

Discord Staring Lineup: