Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SuperUltimateBrony

(edited)

The letters in the format equate to football positions. The GK would be the guy who keeps the Discord fans in the game by deflecting any possible hatred against him. Using kindness of course and a report every now and then. The CBs, LBs, and RBs are the defenders. The guys who keep the back line and encourage the voters to either keep the scoreline close or to protect a lead. The CMs, Rms, and LMs would be the guys who make all the pictures and make Discord's presence known. Finally, the STs will ask for status updates and the guys who try to get the votes going. The CMs, RMs, and Lms can do this too, but they also need to help the defense every now and then.

No, they equate to soccer positions.  Either way, I can't wait until this garbage is over with.

MOAR PICS!!!  (Which is relevant to this thread)57285-DiscordStar_Trek_The_Next_generati

tumblr_m2vtahoUue1rnl2pl.jpg

Edited by Washougal_Otaku
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

No, they equate to soccer positions.  Either way, I can't wait until this garbage is over with.

1. This is no garbage! 

2. "Football" is soccer in british english.

3. Q-Cord is awesome.

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 1

So, just lets get started:

Discord Staring Lineup:

GK: ~Chaotic Discord~

LB: The Golden Cross

CB: YetAnotherDiscord

CB: Discordian

RB: TheSupremeLeaderofChaos

RM: A.V.

CM: PrincessDiscord

CM: DiscordDraconequus

LM:

ST:

ST:

I just threw together some Discord-Fans I have seen on the forum (three still missing) without bothering with the placing (except for myself, thats an awesome abbriaviation.)

This is just my suggestion, so what do you think about it?

What does CM means?

Im literally got CrAzY because of Discord. I hear his voice in my head. He is my only friend, he is the only one who listen to me and he is the only one worth listening to. No matter what others think of me, no matter if they find me strange or bizarre, no matter that I have no friends. The only thing that really matter is that he don't leave me. Sometimes I think that this world isn't real. It is simply impossible so such thing were real. I hope one day I wake up and find that I was right, that it isn't true. My only wish is to become Discord or just like him. I will somehow manage to do that. Maybe I will get free once I will 'die'. I don't plan to kill myself, no. The life is short. I can wait...

What does CM means?

Im literally got CrAzY because of Discord. I hear his voice in my head. He is my only friend, he is the only one who listen to me and he is the only one worth listening to. No matter what others think of me, no matter if they find me strange or bizarre, no matter that I have no friends. The only thing that really matter is that he don't leave me. Sometimes I think that this world isn't real. It is simply impossible so such thing were real. I hope one day I wake up and find that I was right, that it isn't true. My only wish is to become Discord or just like him. I will somehow manage to do that. Maybe I will get free once I will 'die'. I don't plan to kill myself, no. The life is short. I can wait...

I believe CM stands for Center Midfielder.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yup, I quote myself. That how strange I am...

post-25840-0-52452100-1403570973_thumb.jpg

Edited by DiscordDraconequus
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know what to say to this.

post-11173-0-92308300-1403571473_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE POSTS!!!

discorderly_dinner_by_frokusdoodle-d5s8g

Ok. post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post...
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

MLP villains play Candyland?

Must have been Discord's idea of a good time, Fluttershy must have introduced him to the game. Especially since he seems to be the only one amused by the situation.

2cwr9kp.jpg

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1