Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SuperUltimateBrony

My mother was big into Star Trek: TNG (she especially liked Data and Worf lol).  So I felt rather privileged to be able to "present" Discord to her as "Q."

post-26550-0-48532800-1404210501.jpg

Q, intergalactic troll extraordinaire.  I like to draw parallels between Q and Discord lol.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Q, intergalactic troll extraordinaire.  I like to draw parallels between Q and Discord lol.

...are you referring to this?

commission___palace_discord_by_jamieswif

...or this?

discord_and_john_luck_pickerd_by_troll_o

On a similar note, I like this one (though it doesn't have Discord in it).

699_applejack_crossover_crusher_data_flu

Personally, I think Rarity should've been Dr. Crusher and Pinkie Pie should've been Data... but then who'd be La Forge?

Edited by Washougal_Otaku
  • Brohoof 3

699_applejack_crossover_crusher_data_flu

Personally, I think Rarity should've been Dr. Crusher and Pinkie Pie should've been Data... but then who'd be La Forge?

They could've tossed Spike into the image and slapped Geordi's visor on him lol.  Not so much because it "makes sense" as it would be an amusing visual.  And no Deanna Troi?  For shame! xD

And thank you - I actually hadn't seen those other two Discord / Q images.  Ponified Picard...  Lol.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

They could've tossed Spike into the image and slapped Geordi's visor on him lol.  Not so much because it "makes sense" as it would be an amusing visual.  And no Deanna Troi?  For shame! xD

And thank you - I actually hadn't seen those other two Discord / Q images.  Ponified Picard...  Lol.

You're welcome!  ...and I think that Fluttershy is supposed to be Counselor Troi.

944.png

Honestly, I mainly put this in because it my favorite human Celestia EVER!!!

tumblr_mio9sw8Blt1r5yhbco1_500.png

Yes!  ...but not like that.

62627+-+Artist-WhirlyWillow+Discord+cele

...that makes sense.

discord__s_dress_by_ss2sonic-d5eukuo.jpg

This needs no comment.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Discord commands that the honest one win the round.

Could you vote for Applejack please if you haven't voted.

Who says that? 

I think he would prefer the pink one, ´cause she is much more chaotic.

Therefore, go and vote Pinkie Pie!

Also, don´t forget to vote for Discord tonight. Rarity is an hard opponent.

It also would be nice if those, who aren´t interested in it much (I´m talking to you,  Washougal) would vote for him, since the Lord of Trolls needs every single vote.

And to make you all want to vote him even more, I´m going to post sime chaotic pictures:

post-27112-0-22993400-1404671587_thumb.jpg

post-27112-0-66465600-1404671638_thumb.jpg

post-27112-0-33442100-1404671712_thumb.png

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 2

I might as well join this fan club. Discord has always been my favorite MLP villain ever since I first saw him :D I definitely like him better than Rarity ;)

Speaking of which, let us all join forces tonight and vote for our favorite reality warper!! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

I can't resist the temptation to not post on the Discord Fan-club! Due to my shoddy internet Discord's glory would take away all of my internet usage but I couldn't resist the sweet, sweet chaos! Also, that and I'm getting hungry so I cooked up these wonderful images. Hey look the page is loaded! Here we go:

Discord_spinning.gif

219543__safe_fluttershy_animated_discord

And congrats on more than 200 posts everyone!

Keep up the chaos!  :umad:

• Brohoof 3

That was somehow premonitory.

Derp! You're right! I've seen that episode 3 times; twice where I knew it as gonna happen and once where I was just pretty sure... Still didn't pick up on that being a clue (at least consciencly) I'd always thought it was just silly! Which it is, but it was also what you said! I just woke up so I hope that makes sense.

• Brohoof 1

Hey look what I found on the net guys!

Discord's only weakness... other than the elements of harmony... is... cuteness..

180816-animated-applejack-artist-peachie

Overused meme is overused.

I  must say, this is absolutely the perfect soundtrack that suits such an epic Gif!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hey look what I found on the net guys!

Discord's only weakness... other than the elements of harmony... is... cuteness..

img-2854133-1-180816-animated-applejack-

I  must say, this is absolutely the perfect soundtrack that suits such an epic Gif!

...Rarity is licking his eyeball.  His tears must be tasty.

so_we_meet_again_by_mickeymonster-d4ngyk

13165266784391.png

discord_and_flutterbat_by_joeywaggoner-d

• Brohoof 3

...Rarity is licking his eyeball.  His tears must be tasty.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least, I'm sure they're made from lemonade!  :umad:

Anywho, take a peek and view of this wonderful masterpiece! It's so random, like the master of chaos himself! 

I'm not sure what it is, but I quite like how Twilight's arms are waving around like spaghetti!  :comeatus:

Oh relish in the madness!

7317__safe_twilight-sparkle_animated_dis

• Brohoof 3

Alright all you Discord fans! Which one is more annoying, the Discord we first saw or the reformed Discord as he is now known.

I don't see much difference between before and after his reform to be honest. :huh:
  • Brohoof 1