Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Join my "Dethrone Princess Twilicorn" Facebook campaign!

Commander_PonyShep

No.

I really hate to be rude however I can get over it and make an exception. We have not even saw FIVE MINUTES OF ALICORN TWILIGHT and until we see more of her (in Season 4) there should be no rouge assumption. Spontaneous users go out and make Facebook pages and create threads on the forum saying "NOOOO000 TWILIGHT IS NOT AN ALICORN DD:::" and get everyone in a bad mood. 

By the way it is ALICORN not TWILICORN you fool.

Edited by ~Scootaloo

No.

I really hate to be rude however I can get over it and make an exception. We have not even saw FIVE MINUTES OF ALICORN TWILIGHT and until we see more of her (in Season 4) there should be no rough assumption  Spontaneous users go out and make Facebook pages and threads on the forum saying "NOOOO000 TWILIGHT IS NOT AN ALICORN DD:::" and get everyone in a bad mood. 

By the way it is ALICORN not TWILICORN you fool.

First of all, there are probably hundreds of bronies out there who want old, unicorn Twilight back.  I've formed this protest so that I could help them satisfy our common demands.

And second of all, Twilicorn is a portmanteau of "Twilight" and "Alicorn", and that nickname was given to reflect Twilight becoming an alicorn princess.

• Brohoof 2

No thank you.  I quite like her as an alicorn and and look forward to seeing exactly what the writers have in store for her, and the rest of the mane 6.

As for your group, ii do hope that you asked the original artist for permission to use their picture as your banner.  They sometimes get a little annoyed if their work is used without credit.

• Brohoof 1

First of all, there are probably hundreds of bronies out there who want old, unicorn Twilight back.  I've formed this protest so that I could help them satisfy our common demands.

And second of all, Twilicorn is a portmanteau of "Twilight" and "Alicorn", and that nickname was given to reflect Twilight becoming an alicorn princess.

Speak for yourself. According to this about 50% percent of forum users here support her becoming an alicorn. As the poster above said I hope you at least left a link for that work of art (unless you made it).

(edited)

No thank you.  I quite like her as an alicorn and and look forward to seeing exactly what the writers have in store for her, and the rest of the mane 6.

As for your group, ii do hope that you asked the original artist for permission to use their picture as your banner.  They sometimes get a little annoyed if their work is used without credit.

Then how come someone formed another protest movement like the one I've formed, "Retake Mass Effect"?  I was inspired by Retake Mass Effect to do this protest.  If there were a lot of angry Mass Effect fanboys who hated ME3's ending and protested against it, then I don't see why I can't form a protest against Princess Twilicorn, either!

Oh, and here's the original artist's work I've used for my banner: http://neko-me.deviantart.com/art/I-don-t-want-to-leave-my-friends-354498239

Edited by Commander_PonyShep

No way, 

Alicorn Twilight opened many new possibilities that we haven't even seen yet. I just don't get it. People have got to have brain flexibility nowadays.

As ~Scootaloo said

We have not even saw FIVE MINUTES OF ALICORN TWILIGHT

We must give it a chance.  

Then how come someone formed another protest movement like the one I've formed, "Retake Mass Effect"?  I was inspired by Retake Mass Effect to do this protest.  If there were a lot of angry Mass Effect fanboys who hated ME3's ending and protested against it, then I don't see why I can't form a protest against Princess Twilicorn, either!

Does this look like Mass Effect to you? 

You're allowed to make any protest you want - however that doesn't mean it won't fall flat.

Edited by ~Scootaloo

Yeah... No... I don't think it's fair to judge this until we've seen more of it. As stated above, we've only seen, like, 2 minutes of Twilight as an alicorn/princess. How can you judge this change with only about 2 minutes of exposure to it. You gotta give it some time.

Besides which, it's their show and it's their prerogative to change the show how they see fit. You don't have to like it, but you do have to respect that this is their show and they'll run it how they please.

No way, 

Alicorn Twilight opened many new possibilities that we haven't even seen yet. I just don't get it. People have got to have brain flexibility nowadays.

As ~Scootaloo said

We must give it a chance.  

So you're not only implying that the show is better off ruined with that change, but also that you hate Rarity, like the writers!

I know this has nothing to do with this, but trust me, it's still related.

I believe the writers hate Rarity, more than they do even Applejack.  They gave her the least character-development and constantly portrayed her as an uptight, selfish snob.  They kept her from appearing in Luna Eclipsed, and refused to give her her own S3 episode.  By turning Twilight into an alicorn, they're also stripping Rarity of her own same-species counterpart, while Applejack and Rainbow Dash still have Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy respectively!  As a result, they're reinforcing that hatred for Rarity!

The same way there are still people who want the south to secede from the united states,  have the US government teach that the world is still flat,  or Reform the Soviet Union. 

Just because X number of people believe something should happen, doesn't mean it should happen.  Don't forget X number of people also think that it shouldn't happen.    As for exact numbers,  most polls on here or other sites (like the one our mail pony takes from) suggest that the bulk of bronies "don't care".  And the "Change her or else" group is a minority.   

What exactly is the "or there will be Hell to pay" I would like to know exactly what you've planned out for this.......

So you're not only implying that the show is better off ruined with that change, but also that you hate Rarity, like the writers!

I know this has nothing to do with this, but trust me, it's still related.

I believe the writers hate Rarity, more than they do even Applejack.  They gave her the least character-development and constantly portrayed her as an uptight, selfish snob.  They kept her from appearing in Luna Eclipsed, and refused to give her her own S3 episode.  By turning Twilight into an alicorn, they're also stripping Rarity of her own same-species counterpart, while Applejack and Rainbow Dash still have Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy respectively!  As a result, they're reinforcing that hatred for Rarity!

Now you're bring Rarity into the picture? 

For the love of Celestia please just stop spouting out these conspiracy theories and causing havoc.

Edited by ~Scootaloo

What the hay! I never said such a thing! For the last bucking time, THE SHOW ISN"T RUINED!!!! I love Rarity and even though the group doesn't have equal species, who gives a care? Twilight is still part of the group.  

The same way there are still people who want the south to secede from the united states,  have the US government teach that the world is still flat,  or Reform the Soviet Union. 

Just because X number of people believe something should happen, doesn't mean it should happen.  Don't forget X number of people also think that it shouldn't happen.    As for exact numbers,  most polls on here or other sites (like the one our mail pony takes from) suggest that the bulk of bronies "don't care".  And the "Change her or else" group is a minority.   

What exactly is the "or there will be Hell to pay" I would like to know exactly what you've planned out for this.......

We'll just continue protesting endlessly against the writers until they change Twilight back.  And we're going to be ruthless about it.  That is what I meant when I said "hell to pay".

We'll just continue protesting endlessly against the writers until they change Twilight back.  And we're going to be ruthless about it.  That is what I meant when I said "hell to pay".

Well then, it's good to see you have a plan.   As you were,   enjoy the fandom as you so desire,  I'll be busy watching the show, going to Bronycon, and creating art,  featuring alicorn twilight, of course.

• Brohoof 1

What the hay! I never said such a thing! For the last bucking time, THE SHOW ISN"T RUINED!!!! I love Rarity and even though the group doesn't have equal species, who gives a care? Twilight is still part of the group.  

Don't forget, she's also taller than her friends, thus reinforcing her uber-dominance and Mary Sue qualities when she should be equal to them, not just in species, but also in mother-bucking size!

The wings and tallness were not just for aesthetics.  They also symbolize her complete dominance over her friends!  Just because she learned so much about friendship and developed leadership qualities, DOES NOT MEAN that she should become an entirely different species who is taller and overpowered!

• Brohoof 2

Ugh... good luck with trying to obliterate something that is completely innocent until proven guilty. Also you're violating the Due Process Clause SHAME!!!

Well then, it's good to see you have a plan.   As you were,   enjoy the fandom as you so desire,  I'll be busy watching the show, going to Bronycon, and creating art,  featuring alicorn twilight, of course.

Fine!  See if I care once Twilight becomes an overpowered Mary Sue, while all of her friends (most especially Rarity) get left in the dust like they might as well be Chad, Orihime, and Uryu during Bleach's Soul Society arc!

What?  No.

We've only seen her in one episode.  One.

Give it a chance.  Maybe it'll turn out horrible.  Maybe it'll turn out amazing.  Maybe she'll go crazy with power and give the show an interesting twist.

We can't make them do anything.  Twilight's fate is in the writer's hooves, and I don't think they care what any of us think.  They'll do whatever they want, and we can't stop them.

I don't really think this is necessary at the moment since we don't know how season 4 will turn out. If Twilicorn really DOES result in some bad changes to the show (if she becomes the centre of attention, if her royal duties become too forced into the storyline, if the quality drops, if everyone treats her better than everyone else) then people might want to join you. At the moment, it's impossible to tell.

As for me, my hatred of facebook far outweighs ny hatred for Twilicorn so I wouldn't join regardless of how things end up.

Okay, based on the kind of utterly baseless, not to mention ridiculous, arguments you're making, I've determined that you're trolling, and I'm no longer participating in this topic.

And yet, you'd have no problem with Hal Jordan becoming the villain, Parallax, when millions of Hal Jordan fanboys formed Hal's Emerald Attack Team to protest against it?  And, you also have no problem with all the awful Sonic the Hedgehog games crapped out since the Dreamcast died, as well as Mass Effect 3's crappy original cut ending?

In other words, you love crap, and want to be ridiculed by others for doing so!  And not just you, but also everyone else!

If it weren't for the bronies' "love and tolerance" horse-crap, we'd be protesting against Princess Twilicorn, not accepting it even though we didn't accept Parallax, Sonic's bad games, and Mass Effect 3's bad ending!

I may have hated the idea and still haven't warmed up to it but I don't agree with changing her back because it is going to make the whole transformation completely meaningless and just be an effort to fix the lazy writing of making her an alicorn way too soon and without nearly enough buildup to it with even more lazy writing of basically just saying "uh oh a lot of people don't like this we better change it and pretend it didn't happen."

I have said many times and will say again that the season finale was a disaster but despite that and the fact that this really wasn't the best idea that it is a bit too soon to know if this is really going to work or not. I think whether or not it does will depend on whether or not Hasbro lets the writers do their jobs because they obvious didn't with the season 3 finale which should have been a two parter with the cutie mark switching being its own episode that lead into Twilight becoming an alicorn if they do however I believe that everything will be fine albeit a bit awkward a first.