Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Drawing Requests! :D

SparkBrony

Presenting....Snake Pony!

9r2k92.jpg

Took me about 30 minutes. I think it's pretty good, being my first pony drawing ever. :) Hope you like it Kaynah! :D

What do you guys think?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No posts?

Umm, well, the next request may be pushed back a little as I'm quite busy at the moment. Hopefully I should start working on it soon, I have it all planned out at least :)

Name: Fireball Rush

Pony & Details: Right here in this picture..

post-9830-0-65782900-1364076825_thumb.png

Just make her eyes a little bit darker than in this picture. I kinda got it wrong tongue.png

I know, I know, messing up on my own OC..

I added the new picture. Thanks a lot! :D

Edited by Fireball Rush

2. ~Scootaloo - In Progress                          Percent done: 0%                          ETA - Saturday March 16

Just reminding you is all :) great job on your last work anyway. I cannot wait to see mine whenever it is ready. Thanks for taking it up!

~Scootaloo, yours is done and it looks amazing! :D

Just gotta scan it and post it ;) SHouldn't take long at all before I put it up!

~SparkBrony

TADA!

Hope you like it @~Scootaloo! :D

In my opinion, I think Rarity turned out great. Sweetie Belle is pretty good too but not as good as how Rarity turned out.

Anyway here! Feel free to put it in your sig! ;)

wkp6z6.jpg

~Scootaloo, yours is done and it looks amazing! biggrin.png

Just gotta scan it and post it wink.png SHouldn't take long at all before I put it up!

~SparkBrony

TADA!

Hope you like it @~Scootaloo! biggrin.png

In my opinion, I think Rarity turned out great. Sweetie Belle is pretty good too but not as good as how Rarity turned out.

Anyway here! Feel free to put it in your sig! wink.png

wkp6z6.jpg

Thank you I really like how it came out :). Also I think that Sweetie Belle came out just fine! I'll be posting this in the CMC club later! thank again :)

Thank you I really like how it came out smile.png. Also I think that Sweetie Belle came out just fine! I'll be posting this in the CMC club later! thank again smile.png

Thanks! I'm glad you like it :D And thanks for going to post it in the CMC club :)

Can't wait to do more! ;)

~SparkBrony

Ok, here's yours DashiesInsaneProtector! :)

264t313.jpg

It turned out a little light, if you want me to go over it again, make it darker, and rescan it, that's fine. Hope you like it! :D

(edited)

Attention Everypony!

I am going away on vacation from this Saturday to next Saturday, so I will not be able to upload any drawings in that time (as I will not have access to a scanner). @, I may be able to get yours done before I go.

Btw, @, did you see your drawing? smile.png

Edited by SparkBrony

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Name: Midnight Dragon

Pony: My OC Midnight (if you need a Pony Creator pic let me know) and Pinkie Pie

Details: I'd like to see the two nuzzling each other :3 [sort of like when Pinkie was comforting Twilight in Lesson Zero--that's what I mean by "nuzzling"]

Any Text?: "You make me smile!"

Edited by Midnight Dragon

I challange you to draw my OC 

Name : Digiral

Name of drawing: THE NEW LORD MACHINE 

pony : Zith Slighter (Digiral)https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=89EBB01855430F3D!322&authkey=!AL-Bk7KSAo1Q60A , https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=89EBB01855430F3D!320&authkey=!AD4az3AY2iwHe4w , https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=89EBB01855430F3D!333&authkey=!ABJurz3sBu4_-i4

Details: He have installed robot leg (see the picture) and wear arm robot , he's a unicorn , red eyes , yellow coat , he's a stallion

Any text : BEHOLD , THE NEW TIME TURNER HAVE COME TO PONYVILLE

just want to watch you , how you draw my OC !!!

(edited)

Ok @, here's yours:

img-1348099-1-30tqqee.jpg

Fluttershy looks a little off in my opinion, but other than that, I think it's pretty good! Sorry for no color sad.png But I hope you like it anyway! biggrin.png

Edited by SparkBrony

4. Sir.Derpington Hooves - Done!                                             TIme: 1 h                                            Finished: 4/7/13 Spoiler

This looks awesome! I really like this, and you gathered both ponies personalities great! I cannot thank you enough for this, and keep up the great work!

/) 

• 2 weeks later...

Everypony (especially @@Umbra Thunderwing),

Just wanted to let you ponies know that I haven't forgotten about your requests. Thing is I'm just really busy with other projects and I'm having a bit of a hard time running a drawing shop. But I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding! :D

Everypony (especially @@Umbra Thunderwing),

Just wanted to let you ponies know that I haven't forgotten about your requests. Thing is I'm just really busy with other projects and I'm having a bit of a hard time running a drawing shop. But I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding! :D

Can't wait till mine is in.

Babs: Oh boy. This probably isn't good.

Anyway, good luck int he drawings! (Especially mine. ME GUSTA.)