Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I thought Luna in Scootaloo's nightmare was fantastic. I thought Luna in Sweetie Belle's nightmare was amazing.

But now that it's been confirmed that Luna will have a nightmare of her own in season 5, pinch me. I must be dreaming.

I wonder how that will work though. Will she appear in her own nightmare?

Considering that Luna has appeared in Sweetie Bell's and Scootaloo's dreams, I would think that if she dreamwalks again, it is logical to assume it would be to assist Apple Bloom. It looks like others have followed the same line of thought:

http://ninbikun.deviantart.com/art/You-re-next-AppleBloom-450037758

• Brohoof 2

Considering that Luna has appeared in Sweetie Bell's and Scootaloo's dreams, I would think that if she dreamwalks again, it is logical to assume it would be to assist Apple Bloom. It looks like others have followed the same line of thought:

http://ninbikun.deviantart.com/art/You-re-next-AppleBloom-450037758

Hmm. I figured that Apple Bloom would get a visit from her. I reread the news. I think many others including myself mistook "Princess Luna dealing with a nightmare" as her dealing with her own nightmare. That doesn't make sense because Luna is essentially fearless. I found that odd, but now that I think about it again, since it isn't specific, it could very well be talking about Apple Bloom's nightmare.

I wonder what Apple Bloom's nightmare would be like. Scootaloo feared disappointing Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Bell feared rarity ruining her success, but I don't really think Apple Bloom has anything that she fears a lot right now. (They could have saved Applejack not leaving her alone for the rest of her life as her nightmare, but they missed that boat.)

• Brohoof 1

she's a princess she can get anything she desires XD

But Hadhafang is the sword of Elven royalty! Princesses can't just take other princesses' or lords' things because they want them!

Though I don't mind her wielding my favorite fantasy sword...

• Brohoof 1

I should be getting my new 4DE Luna plush soon. Hopefully it's not delayed again. ^_^'

BAMLP9lg.jpg

Some more of our beloved Princess Moonbutt as always!

post-27395-0-51682200-1421169092_thumb.jpeg

post-27395-0-55138200-1421169297_thumb.png

post-27395-0-36688500-1421169852_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Would Luna make it eternal night, or would she let things stay the same and take duty for both sun and moon. She's not Nightmare Moon anymore, so what would she do.

I'd like it to be eternal night.  Although, pretty much everything would go extinct, unless Luna somehow modified the moon to act like the sun, transmitting electromagnetic energy to lifeforms on Earth.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia took duty for both sun and moon during Luna's exile. Also Luna is a kind and loving mare, she wouldn't want every plant to die out due to lack of sunlight, and then the entire pony and not sentient animal population to die out as well.

• Brohoof 2

WARNING: Princess Luna's yelling on a microphone using the scary voice she did on Nightmare Night! To ponies who are within walking distance of her, good luck because you'll likely:

A. Rupture your eardrums

B. Lose 60 to 90% of your hearing

C. Go completely deaf

post-30335-0-38692400-1421192869_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

You know what time it is!!!

It's time for your fill on Princess Luna fan art!!!

Today's masterpiece:

princess_luna_by_cannibalus-d7z07f8.jpg

Princess Luna - Cannibalus

Let's just say, I'm down in the dumps right now and I needed something bright and epic to uplift my spirits.

• Brohoof 4

You know what time it is!!!

It's time for your fill on Princess Luna fan art!!!

Today's masterpiece:

img-3411978-1-princess_luna_by_cannibalu

Princess Luna - Cannibalus

Let's just say, I'm down in the dumps right now and I needed something bright and epic to uplift my spirits.

Huzzah! The masterpieces have been doubled!

img-3412164-2-a_long_time_ago____by_yako

Edited by Dewdlz
  • Brohoof 4

I think Luna is adorable with how she's so regal at heart, yet she tries so hard to fit in and be "hip" I guess. I think the only time you really see that is in Luna Eclipsed, but still. I also think it's really neat how she can go into peoples dreams. I really liked hearing Discord say "Ask Princess Luna" when referring to his dreams in the season 4 finale.

Luna is definitely a really interesting character.

Edited by MechanicalDoom
  • Brohoof 4

Oh, geez, almost forgot.

Your daily fill of Princess Luna on Deviantart!!!

princess_luna_by_sakuracheetah-d7b5w1h.p

Princess Luna - SakuraCheetah

Still in the spirit of the Most Attractive Pony tournament!!!

Looks like the princess wants a belly rub

• Brohoof 4

Hello everyone, I got a new signature made with a cute image i found :comeatus:

Found this image, I thought it was cool

Its Luna and Celestia as Loki and Thor :wub:

img-3415551-1-pJarOP2.png

Edited by Luna
  • Brohoof 4

No. Eyes. Stahp it. You can't do this to me now...

So Celestia raises the sun while Luna does the stars? So Luna really raises, like, millions of suns? 

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 4