Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'll wordify your text!

Vexxy

Sure, I'll give it a go smile.png Sorry if it takes a while though, I've already got a few people waiting, and I don't want to rush through them. ^-^;

Sure, no problem! I'm very grateful to see that you'll take up the challenge, and when it's done, maybe I'll make it my siggy.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure, no problem! I'm very grateful to see that you'll take up the challenge, and when it's done, maybe I'll make it my siggy.

Yay! :D

Oh yeah, @@WindsweptFrog, is there anything more specific you want me to do? I'll do it anyway, but I want to make sure you'll like it, so I'm asking just in case I end up making something horrible. ^-^;

Yay! biggrin.png

Oh yeah, @@WindsweptFrog, is there anything more specific you want me to do? I'll do it anyway, but I want to make sure you'll like it, so I'm asking just in case I end up making something horrible. ^-^;

erm fluttershy releated? although could you make it dark? not like the opposite of light, as in creepy looking? i have no clue how that would work :L but put fluttershy in it and it will be awesome XD

erm fluttershy releated? although could you make it dark? not like the opposite of light, as in creepy looking? i have no clue how that would work :L but put fluttershy in it and it will be awesome XD

It's a weird request, but I'll try my best, it will be, quite the test, maybe more, than the rest, I'm bad at rhyming, and bad at the timing of whence the rhyming, is used, by the end of it, I will have mused, and the sig, I will have perused, I probably won't have it ready by Tuesd.(ay) God, I am weeirrd.

Glad you like it. ^-^ And don't worry, I've not stopped making them, but I've been working on an over complicated background for one of them, since I can somehow manage to procrastinate while working img-1277904-1-tongue.png

Oi, @, it's done! Hope you like it img-1277904-2-smile.png, the background killed me 9-9  attachicon.gifDXSilverX.png

@@Brosparkles, I found a new way to make the pics I find look more natural, so I redid yours, here you go! attachicon.gifBROSPARKLES.png

And if anypony wants to use a pony that isn't in the mane 6, could you supply a vector for me? Thanks! img-1277904-2-smile.png

Right, if everything's going to plan, next up is @, then @, and then @@WindsweptFrog, so sorry if I take a while to make them ^-^;

Wow, it's great, and the background did look tough to make. The design is sophisticated and artsy.

overall I like it, thnx Vexxy!

Wow, it's great, and the background did look tough to make. The design is sophisticated and artsy.

overall I like it, thnx Vexxy!

Glad you like it :) Am I going to have to come up with another rhyme now? Argh, it's harder than it looks to come up with a rhyme that bad. :P

It's a weird request, but I'll try my best, it will be, quite the test, maybe more, than the rest, I'm bad at rhyming, and bad at the timing of whence the rhyming, is used, by the end of it, I will have mused, and the sig, I will have perused, I probably won't have it ready by Tuesd.(ay) God, I am weeirrd.

wow not bad rhyming :L better than anything i could have come up with :P if you need inspiration, something sorta like faceless neil would be cool :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=h-wYAL2eKZg

Glad you like it smile.png Am I going to have to come up with another rhyme now? Argh, it's harder than it looks to come up with a rhyme that bad. tongue.png

Your welcome and no rhyme needed, you deserve a break after the magnificent signature you drew for me! I just have a weakness for sophistication!wink.png

(edited)

our welcome and no rhyme needed, you deserve a break after the magnificent signature you drew for me! I just have a weakness for sophistication!wink.png

Break D: But I need to workworkworkandnowIfeellikeTwilightSparkleworkwork

And to show the image, you need to copy and paste the link into the box after pressing the tree in the edit signature thingie ^-^

@@Vexxy

Are you almost done?

I super duper need a new signature.

I'm not nagging or anything. Just a little reminder. You're my favorite.

Well, I only just finished DXSilverX's siggy, but you're next up ^-^ And nagging's okay, it helps keep me from procrastinating. tongue.png

wow not bad rhyming :L better than anything i could have come up with tongue.png if you need inspiration, something sorta like faceless neil would be cool biggrin.png http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=h-wYAL2eKZg

That video's awesome, apparently it was already in my faves, but... Thanks for showing me it! Now I've got an idea, but it might be too hard to do... Well, I'll try! :)

Edited by Vexxy

Quite a good job you're doing. I'm impressed! So impressed, in fact, that I'd like you to make me a signature, if you don't mind a somewhat picky client.

Basically, my idea is a dark BG (black or a dark purple, either works), with the word "SCIENCE!" in somewhat dark green lettering that gets gradually lighter the higher up it gets. Subtitle "Universal Justification" in the came color as the main lettering, but without the lightening. On the left, this sprite of MODOK: http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/_dyqHLNSwrY/mqdefault.jpg , and on the right, this sprite of Relius Clover: http://images.wikia.com/blazblue/images/1/15/Relius_Clover_(Sprite).png. Feel free to take some artistic liberty; I'm hard to displease. wink.png

And, feel free to take as much time as you need. I'm in no rush whatsoever. smile.png

Edited by Yosef von Uzenvard

(edited)

Quite a good job you're doing. I'm impressed! So impressed, in fact, that I'd like you to make me a signature, if you don't mind a somewhat picky client.

Basically, my idea is a dark BG (black or a dark purple, either works), with the word "SCIENCE!" in somewhat dark green lettering that gets gradually lighter the higher up it gets. Subtitle "Universal Justification" in the came color as the main lettering, but without the lightening. On the left, this sprite of MODOK: http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/_dyqHLNSwrY/mqdefault.jpg , and on the right, this sprite of Relius Clover: http://images.wikia.com/blazblue/images/1/15/Relius_Clover_(Sprite).png. Feel free to take some artistic liberty; I'm hard to displease. img-1279885-1-wink.png

And, feel free to take as much time as you need. I'm in no rush whatsoever. img-1279885-2-smile.png

Thanks! img-1279943-3-biggrin.png And sure, sounds good ^-^ Though do you think you could find a better pic of Modok? Preferably a .PNG or high quality .JPG img-1279943-4-blush.png

EDIT:

Scratch that, found one! ^-^ Putting it here so I don't lose it...

img-1279943-5-IFt5W.gif

@, I made these, don't really know if they count as whimsical, or if they're anything like you asked blush.png But you've got a choice of many, plus you can always get me to make some others! Also, I show my sociopathic tendencies. laugh.png

post-13517-0-56195200-1363487456_thumb.png

@, I'm sorry, but I can't do whimsy :( Please forgive meeeeeeeeee...

Edited by Vexxy