Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutest girl-brony contest [SUBMISSIONS RE-OPENED]

Motion Spark

img-1446341-1-blink.png  How the heck did my post become a 'Popular' post? That's ridiculous!

Sometimes I doubt the eyesight of these people voting... *is suspicious*

Edit: I'm watching ya'll...

img-1446341-2-tumblr_inline_miqj5yRE621q

It's because people think you're cute.

I KEEP HAVING TROUBLE TRYING TO DECIDE WHETHER TO POST OR NOT ;_;

I'm sorry, I've been having a bit of issues with my picture on the Internet. I thought I had overcome them but apparently not. dry.png

Do it.  If there's a place on the net that's not going to be judgmental about it, it's this one.

• Brohoof 1

Apparently submissions are opened so..

Well,I don't really fit the criteria so much.A friend told me I should do this so I figured i'd give it a shot.

I don't find myself attractive nor am I photogenic due to a lot of problems I've had all my life with fitting in/bullying,but others that are in the same predictament as me are posting their pictures so I can't shy out now!*Fake/determined face*img-1438990-1-blush.png

Anywhom..This is a picture my mother took of me so don't expect any good photography.I'm sorry for the huge file but I don't know how to make it any smaller.

Deathflame.

img-1438990-2-bleh_by_oblivionalbawk-d64

I know what it is like to be shy. But in reality, you really do look attractive. :) Don't let anyone get to you, you are beautiful. No doubt about it.

• Brohoof 1

It's because people think you're cute.

Hmph. Well, I suppose there's no accounting for taste. I honestly need to get my old laptop and see if I can get any other pictures off there...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd try to post, but I don't have any good images of me and I'l a little insecure about that XD Maybe if I get a better pic in time, oksie?

Bescides, I've never considered myself particularly pretty......and there are a lot of much prettier girls on here....maybe it'd be a better idea not to post anything at all. >///<

Edited by NekromantiaFox

(edited)

Do it. If there's a place on the net that's not going to be judgmental about it, it's this one.

I don't really know what to call it, but for some reason I keep thinking something bad is going to happen if I post it. Like someone will track me down or something...

Edited by Megamare
  • Brohoof 1

@, yeah, sorry. :P

By the way, doesn't your picture reveal it? :/

Personally I found that being offended by racist people is interesting. Maybe it's just me. :lol:

img-1446341-1-blink.png  How the heck did my post become a 'Popular' post? That's ridiculous!

Sometimes I doubt the eyesight of these people voting... *is suspicious*

Edit: I'm watching ya'll...

img-1446341-2-tumblr_inline_miqj5yRE621q

Because muffins, that's why. :muffins:

I don't really know what to call it, but for some reason I keep thinking something bad is going to happen if I post it. Like someone will track me down or something...

I know that feel bro, I mean, sis. Well, just post it. People here are nice and kind. :3

Well what I used to do when I wasn't sure was only posted pictures of me in places away from my home. (aka vacation , con) things like that. As long as nothing location related (i.e. sports memorablia (sp?), addresses ,outside of houses) is in the picture it'd be pretty hard for someone to hunt you down

Thank you very much!That's really kind of you..I appreciate it.

There are so many beautiful people on this topic,be it from their looks or their actions to make someone feel better about themselves.
sad.png Manly tears were shed.

I know what it is like to be shy. But in reality, you really do look attractive. smile.png Don't let anyone get to you, you are beautiful. No doubt about it.

• Brohoof 1

Because muffins, that's why. derpy_emoticon1.png

Those dastardly muffins...I'll get them one day! DERPY! Report!

In all seriousness, I love that little Derpy icon. It's so adorable. <3

• Brohoof 2

Alright, I took this picture with the webcam to be stylized, and turned into something more "artistic", hence the odd posture. This was also taken before my nose piercing started bleeding like crazy...which really sucks right now! Also, yes, I'm almost 24. I just don't look it at all! XD

6z0o0o.jpg

• Brohoof 5

@@Sky Warden, I don't know, it doesn't seem like you're sorry with that emoticon in your reply.

@, yeah, sorry. tongue.png

Depending on where they came or come from, because one religion or custom can be almost similar with another religion or custom. You can NOT stereotype people by what they're wearing.

By the way, doesn't your picture reveal it? :/

That's intriguing. I wonder what makes it interesting, there must be something you're keeping it away from me. Mind telling me why is it interesting (maybe tell me via private conversation)?

Personally I found that being offended by racist people is interesting. Maybe it's just me. laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

Those dastardly muffins...I'll get them one day! DERPY! Report!

In all seriousness, I love that little Derpy icon. It's so adorable. <3

Then, here, have some more. :muffins: derpy_emoticon2.png  :muffins: derpy_emoticon2.png  :muffins:derpy_emoticon2.png

I don't know, it doesn't seem like you're sorry with that emoticon in your reply.

Then which emoticon I should use? unsure.png

It's just me being happy all the time.

That's intriguing. I wonder what makes it interesting, there must be something you're keeping it away from me. Mind telling me why is it interesting (maybe tell me via private conversation)?

The most reasonable reason I can tell you is, because it's funny to see that they think I care about the differences about races, religions, etc and how they think that one is better or worse because of their mortal status, especially when they try to butt (<- XD) hurt each other by arguing about them. Sometimes it's funny and tragic at the same time. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at them. Other than that, I doubt sane people can understand.

Oy contest maker! Why don't you make this thread choose the winner by their heart? You know, like that Miss World thingy or whatever is it called. I forget the name. Will be interesting, I think. Beauty from the inside. laugh.png

By the way, are we running out of mares yet? happy.png

@@Sky Warden, I see. True, so I guess you're atheist? Either way, I didn't want to hurt you, I hope you won't mistaken my replies as hurting you in any way. D:

btw, I think we better give @Motion Spark some space, he's busy atm.

Later when he's not this busy, he will update us with the contest, I am sure of it~ happy.png

Anyway about the emoticon, nevermind. Got other things to think about.

Then which emoticon I should use? img-1448256-4-unsure.png

It's just me being happy all the time.

@Sky Warden, I see. True, so I guess you're atheist? Either way, I didn't want to hurt you, I hope you won't mistaken my replies as hurting you in any way. D:
post-10241-0-50285000-1357896454.jpg

No, I'm not. I have a religion, seriously. In fact, I'm a spiritualist. About hurting me, you have to try better than that. Read Sky Warden's quote on my signature, and you will get what I mean. :3

btw, I think we better give Motion Spark some space, he's busy atm. Later when he's not this busy, he will update us with the contest, I am sure of it~ happy.png

I know. He's busy with his last wave of drawing request, that MLP Forums Group project, and was busy laughing at some memes I posted him several days ago.

Anyway about the emoticon, nevermind. Got other things to think about.

How about using meme instead? It usually represents my expression perfectly. Like...

post-10241-0-14552600-1367674215.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Don't really care about the whole *who's the cutest girl-brony/pegasister* contest; never really thought of myself as pretty and have some self-esteem issues but I'll post a fun pic, because everyone likes fun pics smile.png

post-12547-0-20504400-1368415246_thumb.jpg

Ok so this is me a few weeks ago at Toomer's Corner Auburn.  To those unfamiliar with Toomers it is in Auburn Alabama and is home to the Auburn Tigers football team.  For many years there has been a tradition to roll the corner where 2 large oak trees stand after every win, football expecially but every sport counts.  About 2 or so yrs ago a rival football fan decided he was going to be a good sport and poison the trees; after a year or so it was decided that the trees could not be saved and a last day to roll them was scheduled.  83,000 people showed up and the entire street was FULL of toilet paper. So yes, that is toilet paper that it looks like I am eating; it was floating by just as I snaapped the pic and it was EVERYWHERE.  But it was an exteremly fun weekend smile.png

• Brohoof 2

I just got a bunch of Prom pictures I can't wait to po-

*loading*

Celestia damn you, male genitalia! It's your fault I can't be the cutest girl brony on this site!

I just got a bunch of Prom pictures I can't wait to po-

*loading*

Celestia damn you, male genitalia! It's your fault I can't be the cutest girl brony on this site!

Hrm...There is a most handsome brony contest. Maybe post there?

...Do you identify as female, though? If so, if I were you I would say so and post here. To me, people are just as male or female as they feel. :)

Hrm...There is a most handsome brony contest. Maybe post there?

...Do you identify as female, though? If so, if I were you I would say so and post here. To me, people are just as male or female as they feel. :)

No, I'm definitely a guy. This was more of a sarcastic post than anything else. Don't blame me, I was sleep deprived when I wrote it.

• Brohoof 1

No, I'm definitely a guy. This was more of a sarcastic post than anything else. Don't blame me, I was sleep deprived when I wrote it.

Heh, alright. You don't have to worry about it. I figured that you are probably a cis male. I was simply saying that male bodied, female identified individuals should be able to post here. Of course, this isn't my thread, nor my forum, so i can't really make the rules. :P

I know your feel, bro.  I had this contest wrapped.

tumblr_inline_mmcovnIky21qz4rgp.gif

Don't really care about the whole *who's the cutest girl-brony/pegasister* contest; never really thought of myself as pretty and have some self-esteem issues but I'll post a fun pic, because everyone likes fun pics img-1459456-1-smile.png

attachicon.gif toomers 109.jpg

This is legit, though.  Looks like such a good time!  Expressive eyes are the kicker.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...
(edited)

This is gonna be hard...

img-1572077-1-32031010d2c611e285b022000a 

I'm so sorry I'm ugly. Dx Everypony else looks great. Heh, I look horrible. Well, at least I posted.. at least I have the courage to do this :3

Edited by Minty Wintergreen
  • Brohoof 7

This is gonna be hard...

32031010d2c611e285b022000a9f15de_6.jpg

I'm so sorry I'm ugly. Dx Everypony else looks great. Heh, I look horrible. Well, at least I posted.. at least I have the courage to do this :3

You do not look ugly or horrible. I'm glad that you had the courage of course, besides you pretty good looking anyway.

So, good job. :3

• Brohoof 4

This is gonna be hard...

img-1572077-1-32031010d2c611e285b022000a 

I think you need a new prescription for those glasses. Because they're obviously blurring your vision. I have excellent eyesight and I can see that you are not ugly.

• Brohoof 1