request shop Scootaloo's Avatars and Signatures

~Scootaloo

If anyone wants a signature or avatar done just tell me what you wan't and I'll try my best to do it. I use Photoshop CC to do mostly all of my work now.

What ponies do you want in the avatar:

Additional details:

Signature Request template:

Size:

What ponies (or whatever yo want) do you want in it:

Additional details: 

Edited by ~Scootaloo
Reverted to original.

Avatar Request template:   What ponies do you want in the avatar: Additional detail

Ooh! Can you do Solar Flicker (her link is in my signature) looking at the camera being really confused as to why anybody would be taking her picture?

Signature:

Rainbow Dash on one end, Fireball on the other...

'FIREBALL RUSH' in fiery letters in the middle of the sig.

Ooh! Can you do Solar Flicker (her link is in my signature) looking at the camera being really confused as to why anybody would be taking her picture?

I'll try to get them done by tomorrow. :)

If you don't see a reply from me within two days just bump the thread or shoot me a PM - I should have them done soon though.

Signature:

Rainbow Dash on one end, Fireball on the other...

'FIREBALL RUSH' in fiery letters in the middle of the sig.

Alright here you go:

WRiup8i.png

I hope you like it. I had a bit of trouble finding a good "Firey" font, but I think that the one I chose fits well.

Thank you! I had an avatar in mind but I've also been meaning to make a signature so this is perfect. Thank you once again for making this!

Alright here you go:

img-1291400-1-WRiup8i.png

I hope you like it. I had a bit of trouble finding a good "Firey" font, but I think that the one I chose fits well.

THIS IS AWESOME!! AND YOU VECTORED IT SO EPICLY. How can I ever thank you enough! In fact, I feel like drawing today, so how about I make a signature for you in my thanks? It will be my first time, and the only way to get better is to practice! 

THIS IS AWESOME!! AND YOU VECTORED IT SO EPICLY. How can I ever thank you enough! In fact, I feel like drawing today, so how about I make a signature for you in my thanks? It will be my first time, and the only way to get better is to practice! 

Actually I did not do the vectors myself I just used existing ones (that were marked as allowed to use). Anyway ya I think it came out well :)

• 4 months later...

Shameless bump.

Just letting everyone know that I'm able to take requests currently. I think that my skills have improved so hopefully quality will be much better this time around. Cheers.

Hey, I have a small request. Tried using a new avatar, but it just feels like it's missing something. You think you could set her against a background of a cloudy Equestrian sky? The intent is to look like she's some kind of flying sky sniper.

Here's the base image. I'd also like to ask that you give it a one-to-one aspect ratio (450x450, for example) that's more friendly with MLPF's software.

post-13195-0-76223900-1375685327.png

Thanks in advance. :)

@: Alright, done. I tried my best, but to be honest the vector/image was sort of wonky to work with however that's alright. I cleaned it up, and used the background from "MLP-Vector-Collabs's DA.

If you'd like to change something to try and make it look a bit better please go ahead and tell me. The vector was kind of smallish, and sort of awkward to work with.

post-13487-0-30376000-1375762631_thumb.png

@: Alright, done. I tried my best, but to be honest the vector/image was sort of wonky to work with however that's alright. I cleaned it up, and used the background from "MLP-Vector-Collabs's DA.

If you'd like to change something to try and make it look a bit better please go ahead and tell me. The vector was kind of smallish, and sort of awkward to work with.

I think the issue would be the shadow. She's in the sky, so there logically isn't anything for it to be cast against. I think clearing that away would go a long way towards making it look better. :)

As always, thanks in advance. :yay:

@: Ya I guess the shadow doesn't really make sense at all lol. Does this look any better? Anyway I had the PSD saved so it was fairly easy to remove for you.

It definitely looks a lot better without the shadow. There's still some very noticeable jagged edges, but I'm not sure how they'll show up in 150x150.

Lemme give it a swirl and see if it looks good in practice.

EDIT: Yeah, I'd say I'm pretty darn satisfied. It was looking a wee small, but adding a quick crop seemed to fix that.

Thanks, Scoot. You did a great job! :D

Edited by Mandalore Dash