Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welp, it appears I've found an MLP forum with active people

Calekai

Howdy! Been in the fandom for a few years now and finally decided to type "mlp forum" in to google to try and find a good one. From what I can tell, it appears I have. Anyway, nice to meet y'all and I like ponies and being nice to strangers. 

• Brohoof 4

Have you found a good one alright smile.png. Welcome to the MLP forums! Greatest one around! Theres certainly alot of ponies, and strangers, and you can be nice to them, and they're all pretty nice to you back its a great place really.

And active people is a understatement biggrin.png. If your like me you practically post in every thread that pops up Xd.

Enjoy your time here!

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

Have you found a good one alright smile.png. Welcome to the MLP forums! Greatest one around! Theres certainly alot of ponies, and strangers, and you can be nice to them, and they're all pretty nice to you back its a great place really.

And active people is a understatement biggrin.png. If your like me you practically post in every thread that pops up Xd.

Enjoy your time here!

Whoohoo! See, this is why I love the brony community! Everyone is so awesome and there are so few people with sticks up their booty. derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 1

Whoohoo! See, this is why I love the brony community! Everyone is so awesome and there are so few people with sticks up their booty. img-1290234-3-derpy_emoticon1.png

*Frowns* Er, my boots don't have sticks.

Jokes aside, welcome to the MLP forums! Hope you enjoy your stay laugh.png

Welcome to MLP Forums. :) This is a wonderful place, and I hope that you'll enjoy your time here.

What an interesting name and avatar you have. Calekai, Calekai. It flows off of the tongue. And I love flowers. So it makes me feel nice and serene.

Welcome to you then, Calekai! It is kind of hard to find an active good forum these days, but I assure you that this one is of the top quality! And I'm not just saying that so you won't be scared away. It's not perfect, but nothing ever is. I hope you stick around to see exactly what we've got, and enjoy yourself. From reading your profile, you seem like an interesting individual with some stories to tell.

Welcome to forums biggrin.png you found the right forum ( i guess) , this forum is the most active ( i guess) img-1290827-1-happy.png everyday , i got +- 20 notifications tongue.png  so yeah !! the most active derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by Digiral

finally decided to type "mlp forum" in to google to try and find a good one.

That's exactly how I found this forum. Clicked the first link and couldn't have found a better one!  smile.png  Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, This is the only forum i'm a part of and with the friendly people on here i find no reason to find another. I'm sure you'll have a great time on here.

If you have any questions at something or you just feel like kicking back and talking to someone send me a PM, Also feel free to add me as afriend if you want I'm a very nice guy.

Been to a few before this and none of them had any real activity anything like this place. Lotta stuff going on here. Welcome!! biggrin.png

Edited by Freewave
  • Brohoof 1