Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

wonderbolts flight suit i made

simba86

Awesome, the 1 piece suit makes it feel like a genuine modern age fighter pilot.  Almost the same style suit I used to make my ghillie suit.

Anyways, looks awesome, 10/10- Do want.

is that a mlp ghillie suit or a regular one? I have a fighter pilot helmet i am trying to figure out how to ponifi so it looks cool

is that a mlp ghillie suit or a regular one? I have a fighter pilot helmet i am trying to figure out how to ponifi so it looks cool

Just a regular one, 

as for the helmet, you should do a design like on the wonderbolt hoodie, paint it blue, and do some jagged yellow down the center.

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/143331_hi?$270x406$

SOmehting like that, on the helmet

That's a pretty well done flight suit. One of the better ones I've seen. The beard is quite nice as well, do you plan on entering a best facial hair competition at one of the cons?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

that sounds like a good idea, but i lack skill so it would need to be a decal i could stick on, man i wish i could animate that would be awesome!

and no i don't even know if i will ever make it to a con, you know i have had other people tell me i am the manliest brony in the world so look out 

Edited by simba86

t

Dude, I think I've been in the same Amazon debates as you about the brony doc, or that username is a hell of a conincdence.

As for on topic, nice suit, and may I comment on the badass beard :D/.  

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

Dude, I think I've been in the same Amazon debates as you about the brony doc, or that username is a hell of a conincdence.

As for on topic, nice suit, and may I comment on the badass beard :D/.  

thank you, and yes I am the same dude that has been on the brony doc amazon debates, I was just going to ask you if you was the same shoboni because that is not very common either.

• Brohoof 1

thank you, and yes I am the same dude that has been on the brony doc amazon debates, I was just going to ask you if you was the same shoboni because that is not very common either.

Yeah, that's me. I shut up about the time someone down-voted me for saying G3.5 was bad XD and calling out someone for being pretentious. 

Yeah, that's me. I shut up about the time someone down-voted me for saying G3.5 was bad XD and calling out someone for being pretentious. 

well if you  never speak up people will just walk all over you, look at the doormat, i mean fluttershy. she is quit and people push her around all the time

• Brohoof 1

well if you  never speak up people will just walk all over you, look at the doormat, i mean fluttershy. she is quit and people push her around all the time

I've learned to pick my battles, there's no point in fighting a battle if the other person is to thick to know you've beat them, and that's what's happening on there right now. 

I've learned to pick my battles, there's no point in fighting a battle if the other person is to thick to know you've beat them, and that's what's happening on there right now. 

i totally agree, that is why i have not posted again either, you know i have found that most people are so closed minded they will argue that the sky is orange if they think it is, even if you show them it is blue, they just think they are right and no matter how much fact you throw at them they will never change their mind.

• Brohoof 1

i totally agree, that is why i have not posted again either, you know i have found that most people are so closed minded they will argue that the sky is orange if they think it is, even if you show them it is blue, they just think they are right and no matter how much fact you throw at them they will never change their mind.

That Dante guy was getting on my nerves, I really think he needs look up what propaganda means, because he's grossly mis-using it(as in, it means something much more serious then he thinks it does. 

That Dante guy was getting on my nerves, I really think he needs look up what propaganda means, because he's grossly mis-using it(as in, it means something much more serious then he thinks it does. 

I don't think he has watched it all my self, I think he watched some chopped up youtube videos or something, if he watched it all then why does he keep asking me what is in it and where? shouldn't he know if he got a legit copy?

• Brohoof 1

I don't think he has watched it all my self, I think he watched some chopped up youtube videos or something, if he watched it all then why does he keep asking me what is in it and where? shouldn't he know if he got a legit copy?

That's what I figured, he's also bashing for not being something it never claimed to be. It was made known from day one it would have a bias towards supporting bronies. 

it looks really good! i like the patches on it, this is some very great work!

On a side note i must say you have an epic beard hahah

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

That's what I figured, he's also bashing for not being something it never claimed to be. It was made known from day one it would have a bias towards supporting bronies. 

Yea and mister delacie and the gang put a lot of work into it, and I think it is stupid to expect a show that is made to show the positive side of bronies to also include a ton of negative stuff, who wants to show their parents what bronies are and have them show r34 stuff.

I also have some extra patches I am trying to fjnd ause for

• Brohoof 1

Yea and mister delacie and the gang put a lot of work into it, and I think it is stupid to expect a show that is made to show the positive side of bronies to also include a ton of negative stuff, who wants to show their parents what bronies are and have them show r34 stuff.

I also have some extra patches I am trying to fjnd ause for

I got made and asked one point why he was so hell bent on seeing people be assholes, because that was his own argument, it was bad because it didn't show people being assholes. 

It looks pretty darn good I'd have to say, it looks like it could easily be a suit used by pilots.

Maybe it could be the brony army official pilot outfit(that we don't have :P)

Great job though!

It looks pretty darn good I'd have to say, it looks like it could easily be a suit used by pilots.

Maybe it could be the brony army official pilot outfit(that we don't have tongue.png)

Great job though!

thank you, maybe it could be a suit for a group of wonderbolt cosplayers . I am hoping to go to a convention this year sometime

thank you, maybe it could be a suit for a group of wonderbolt cosplayers . I am hoping to go to a convention this year sometime

That could work, it would be a cool idea to do with some brony friends. Do whatever you feel like doing :)

I dont really ever attend conventions, so unfortunately I can't offer any advice. Sorry :(.

Good luck though! Hope you have fun!