1. 1. Who is your favorite sister?

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Inky Pie
    • Blinky Pie
    • Princess Cadence
    • Scootaloo
    • Luna
  2. 2. Who is your favorite pony that has a sister?

• Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Apple Jack
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Celestia

Yes, Princess Cadence does count as Twilight's sister, and Scootaloo as Dash's. Anyway, tell us what you think! My favorite sister is Inky Pie, favorite mane six is (duh) Pinkie.

Edited by Party_Cannon
  • Brohoof 2

Scootalove enthusiasts will demand that Rainbow Dash is added as surrogate sister biggrin.png

As much as I love anything remotely related to Pinkie Pie, including relatives, Inky and Blinkie simply aren't fleshed out enough beyond their appearances in the Cutie Mark Chronicles. Thus my vote goes to Sweetie Belle - she plays the fellow sister role really well, much more so than others. Sisterhooves Social was especially warming.

Don't get me wrong, I love the two Pie sisters. They and their parents were the first to appreciate Pinkie Pie's party and seal her destiny. That's awesome. They in themselves are the contrast which allowed Pinkie's dream to be so effective. If Pinkie never had those two sisters, I'm sure she'd have found it a lot harder to have that will to make others smile, because she wouldn't be able to relate to anyone. If we saw more of them, they'd definitely be my favourite sisters.

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 1

Isn't Inky Pie spelled like 'Inkie Pie'?

Anyway, I went with Inkie Pie and Rarity. Rarity has always been my favorite mane 6 since I watched 'Look Before you Sleep'. And I just really like Inkie Pie's design and name. I think it fits rather well: and it's always been my headcanon that she grew up, obtained a writer cutie mark, and eventually wrote the Daring Do series.

• Brohoof 2

Definitely Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Rarity's my favorite pony, and Sweetie Belle's my favorite CMC, and the fact that they're both related makes it even better.

• Brohoof 2

Cadence is by far my favorite. She just  portrayed as a really amazing sister-like figure to twilight in the show that I don't see as much of in the others.

• Brohoof 1

What about Celestia and Luna? They've been shown to be great sisters- you know, despite their millenium long estrangement.

Anyway, I gotta go with Rarity and Sweetie Belle, for basically these exact same reasons:

Definitely Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Rarity's my favorite pony, and Sweetie Belle's my favorite CMC, and the fact that they're both related makes it even better.

Hello!

From the given options - Definately Sweetie Belle and Rarity! Rarity is slowly becoming my favourite mane 6 pony, while Sweetie Belle has been my favourite Cutie mark Crusader for quite some time now! :P Though, i often get hyped about Scootaloo too... huh.png

Favorite sister is Luna and my favorite pony with a sister is Applejack this is a pretty easy vote as they are both tied for my favorite pony.

Rainbow/Scoots of course :3 Their relationship is unique as its' surrogate, and they're an incredibly awesome sister combination. The idea of the idol figure taking in the alone/sister-less kid is adorable, as well.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...