Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scoots 'n' Dash

G1 Derpy FTW

(WARNING:Really farfetched and crazy theory) Don't take it personaly its just one person's opinion emphasis on OPINION!!!

Ok ok ok ok...

I'm just going out on a limb with this one but, There is alot of controversy with Scootaloo being a disabled flyer and her idolization with Rainbow Dash so here is my twisted outcome as to what COULD happen to her.

For starters if she happens to be the last Filly to get her cutie mark she is going to feel extremely left out and alienated from the rest, which in return is not going to benefit her mentally or physicaly. Its allready looking pretty grim since both Sweetie Belle & Apple Bloom both have sisters that they can fall back on when there is trouble. Poor Scootaloo on the other hand from what I've seen on the show has no one WHERE ARE HER PARENTS?! Let alone any relative or guardian for that matter and sure Rainbow Dash took her in as a "sister" figure but in ways she is busy with her various tasks (what ever those may be) and can't be there for her all the time plain and simple Scootaloo is by her lonesome which could cause her to loose grasp with reality basically slowly deteriorating like Pinky Pie did in "Party of One" creating fictional freinds all that good stuff not to mention what all the other Ponies would think of her after her descend into madness. Now for the biggest one of all her inability to fly I'm pretty sure everyone has experienced some point in there life wanting something they can't have or its just out of reach taunting you relentlessly she has gotta be heart broken knowing that she is never gonna know what its like to TRULY fly with her Hero forced to look up in the sky as Rainbow Dash slowly fades from her sight feeling useless wondering if she will ever see her again. There is a chance however that Rainbow Dash can help her being the Element of Loyalty and what not. There is the thought of Scootaloo becoming a deranged stalker too following Rainbow Dash every where she goes (to the best of her abilities) keeping tabs on her, snapping photos... the works!! Scootaloo has an unfortuante fate ahead of her that only Rainbow Dash can fix. One can only hope that Rainbow Dash isn't going to let her down!

You are right when you said your theory is far-fetched and crazy, because it definitely is.

If she happens to be the last filly to get her cutie mark, which probably isn't going to happen because she is extremely skilled at her scooter. And also, just because her parents and family aren't shown doesn't mean that they are not there! Dunno why people make assumptions that Scootaloo is an orphan.

"Slowly deteriorating" is just plain ridiculous. Pinkie Pie is sensitive and was sad when her friends seemed like they don't like her anymore. Scootaloo, on the other hand, has extremely loyal friends. She's not sensitive, either. The chances of her being "driven to madness" are slim to none.

And just because Scootaloo can't fly doesn't mean that she's sad about it. Has she ever shown the slightest bit of sadness for being unable to fly? I don't see anyone caring that Sweetie Belle couldn't use magic, now do I? These fillies are probably just too young to do such things. Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake are apparently exceptions, but we can't start making assumptions that Scootaloo will start crying every time Rainbow Dash flies in the air or something.

She has no "unfortunate fate" ahead of her. No point worrying about things that have a zero percent chance of happening.

Edited by Manaphy

About Sweetie Belle not using magic, It was stated in the show that unicorns usually only have magic to go along with their special talent, its only a matter of time when she will be using magic at some point

Well, I'm with Manaphy on this one, this idea is far-fetched and I don't really see it as a plausible scenario. I-

There is the thought of Scootaloo becoming a deranged stalker too following Rainbow Dash every where she goes (to the best of her abilities) keeping tabs on her, snapping photos... the works!!

Wait, Scootaloo already does this...

So...

Nothing changes then?

Okay, guess the theory isn't THAT far-fetched then.