Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you make a siggy? I'm new! :D

Gravity Derp

Hi welcome to MLP Forums, nice to meet you! You mean signiture right? All you have to do is go to your Profile and click "Edit Profile" then find a tab to your left that says "Signiture" from there create a signiture to your liking. Hope this helped.

Why does nobody put this up anymore?

Anyways, it's easy to make a siggy. Go into Paint.NET or Photoshop, make a document with the proper dimensions (use mine if you need reference for size) and go mad.

And then do what Greenhoof said, except that you need to upload it to Photobucket or Imgur to post it in.

Yeah just figured out how to make one tongue.png Ha since when is 13 young?!xD  I've been a brony for a few months. And I'm obsessed of course.

Well I'm pretty sure most people on here are more in the 16-25 age range. Welcome to the herd by the way :)

• Brohoof 1

Well I'm pretty sure most people on here are more in the 16-25 age range. Welcome to the herd by the way smile.png

Well okay :D Everything is child appropriate right? I like to stay on safe websites all the time. Anypony ever heard of a website called Chicken Smoothie?!

Well okay biggrin.png Everything is child appropriate right? I like to stay on safe websites all the time. Anypony ever heard of a website called Chicken Smoothie?!

On here about 99.9% of things should be child appropriate.... Never sure what goes in some of the RPs <.<;; 

No I haven't heard of it.

On here about 99.9% of things should be child appropriate.... Never sure what goes in some of the RPs <.<;; 

No I haven't heard of it.

Oh okay coolio ^_^ I rp on other websites anyways.... Well you should try chicken smoothie, it's an awesome website.

Oh okay coolio happy.png I rp on other websites anyways.... Well you should try chicken smoothie, it's an awesome website.

I checked out the site, it appears to be one of those adoption sites. I didn't know those were still around; haven't seen one in like four years. :o