Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Really? Because I know nobody that has played it before. (Well not counting you two)

Its pissing me off because its making me severely procrastinate from my writing. 

Good, good...

Waitaminute, carpal tunnel, dude...

Really? Because I know nobody that has played it before. (Well not counting you two)

Its pissing me off because its making me severely procrastinate from my writing. 

There's even a thread (that came late as well) here on it.

Ive stopped playing it for now. I just keep forgetting to open it back up in a tab to let it run. xD

Oh, and it'll do that.

Hey im new here obviously from my blank flank,dont tease me on it and hi

*teases you on it*

:3c

Also, hai and welcome.

Hi what do we talk about here? And srry for anything weird going on.

Your username reminds me of the burgers I end up having to make where I work, which is Wendy's. xD If that happens to be what your username is named after that is funny. xD

But man I am tired right now. I had a long day yesterday and I ended up having trouble sleeping last night. I do have work today and stuff though.

I do love my username,u can tease my name,i kinda used it as a little inside joke, question of the day time! What if the world was rlly black and white and colorblind people see the world normally and people who see color are weurd people?

I do love my username,u can tease my name,i kinda used it as a little inside joke, question of the day time! What if the world was rlly black and white and colorblind people see the world normally and people who see color are weurd people?

Not to be mean to colorblind people

Your username reminds me of the burgers I end up having to make where I work, which is Wendy's. xD If that happens to be what your username is named after that is funny. xD

But man I am tired right now. I had a long day yesterday and I ended up having trouble sleeping last night. I do have work today and stuff though.

Congratulations, you've made me hungry when I'm supposed to be hungry.

At least today at work will be just a short 5 hour shift. But then Sunday will be the long 9 hour shift... Heh.

I don't know my schedule for next week though. I's probably going to be similar to what it is every week. xD Having Wednesday and Friday off. And I get my next paycheck on Friday.

But I'm still tired. Waking up can be meh. D:

I take partial offense to that.

I'm colorblind, not in a bad way, but I have said this before. xD Just a minor red-green type, at least I can see different colors, which is the good thing.

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to not be colorblind. xD But I'll never know.. unless my eyes somehow get fixed.. but that would probably mess things up and I won't see right if that happens. xD

i haven't even tried cookie clicker. why produce trillions of cookies when you can fight off sea monsters, a mothafucking dragon, Satan, and the dev of the game itself?

I clicked that link and ive let it sit and run for close to an hour or so, only to come back to being able to get a diamond sword.

I haven't even touched the first quest yet.

I clicked that link and ive let it sit and run for close to an hour or so, only to come back to being able to get a diamond sword.

I haven't even touched the first quest yet.

I like your name and I think your profile picture is really cute.

I'm colorblind, not in a bad way, but I have said this before. xD Just a minor red-green type, at least I can see different colors, which is the good thing.

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to not be colorblind. xD But I'll never know.. unless my eyes somehow get fixed.. but that would probably mess things up and I won't see right if that happens. xD

My dad is colorblind or that's what he says anyways, I think he can see colors fine though. He says he can't see colors inside of colors or something like that, I don't understand it though.

• Brohoof 1

I like your name and I think your profile picture is really cute.

My dad is colorblind or that's what he says anyways, I think he can see colors fine though. He says he can't see colors inside of colors or something like that, I don't understand it though.

Thankies and I think its also very cute as well. :3  "cute"huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Hmm, ive not heard of that myself. I do know that sometimes colors for me will disappear in other colors. Like, orange on nice green grass usually goes away when I try to find it. so Im guessing he means that.

• Brohoof 1

Thankies and I think its also very cute as well. :3  "cute"huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Hmm, ive not heard of that myself. I do know that sometimes colors for me will disappear in other colors. Like, orange on nice green grass usually goes away when I try to find it. so Im guessing he means that.

Maybe. It makes sense to me though.

Hi. 

(awkward little wave)

Hi!

(Awkward little hug)

Whatup my fillies? Btw anyone else adding bronies on Facebook? Add me (link in my sig)

Hey!

Nah I don't really use Facebook that much, sorry.

As I was waiting at the bus stop, I somehow concluded that whatever time I don't spend in bed is spent on the toilet.

I take partial offense to that.

I sometimes ponder the frequency of colourblindness and even contemplate how it'd be like to see one less colour... My monitor, on the other hand, is well adept at that; it continually derps up and loses the red channel, in fact, it's quite easy to lose either the red or the blue channels.

Hey guys :3 Not home right now, at Target. Gots mah copy of Pokemon X! :3

I just got home. And I don't Pokemon, either. But I would poke you.

Hi. 
(awkward little wave)

Yo.

Whatup my fillies? Btw anyone else adding bronies on Facebook? Add me (link in my sig)

I barely ever use FaaFBookooB these days...

What do you put in a baconator? Other than bacon.

An actual sandwich?

Not to be mean to colorblind people

I'm actually gonna take your question seriously.

First, the reason we see three main colours (red, green, blue) in the first place is because we need to distinguish more colours than most creatures. Otherwise, we'd just see blue and yellow, like dogs. No, dogs are NOT colourblind, what they see is just blue and yellow.

We needed the red and green supposedly because we need to be able to pick red berries off of green bushes.

If, strangely enough, dichromacy was insanely prevalent and trichromacy were less prevalent, then dichromacy would be the status quo, but because of this weird concept called colour-coding, we need to be insanely dependent on trichromates, and I'm not sure how society would survive that way.

On the other hand, I don't think there are many jobs out there that require that high of a colour telling-apartness (I just lost the word), so as long as we know which light on the traffic means stop and go, I think we'd get along just fine.

Unless you're a trichromate and you're really questioning why the colour scheme of everything is so wild.

Scratch that; If we're still seeing just blue and yellow, we'd still probably go fine, but if we're confined to black and white, I really don't know what would happen other than trichromates getting dizzy by all the weird colouring...

But, here's the kicker: What if a person was born with tetrachromacy, the ability to see a fourth colour, like ultraviolet or infrared? What would that person see that everyone else wouldn't see?

This is why I consider everyone in the world to be colourblind, because if there are colours representative of all of the electromagnetic radiation that's not visible light, then what the hell are we missing?!!

Minutephysics video, There is no pink light.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk