Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@@DJRainbowDash,

Do you have a Skype? Well, either way, I wanna discuss story ideas with you, if that's fine with you. Otherwise, I'll just switch back to what I usually do already that's already successful.

I have one, but I never really used it. I actually made it to help some other author out in writing, but he never got back to me. It's DJRainbowDash8

Mornin all

Mornin! :)

this thread has gone a long time without

<>

I've done a bit of prac-- Actually, I've not done enough. I gotta draw Ganacolt...

Mornin all

It's 09:40...

-----

Still no story ideas. At all...

No work for me today. I have today off, at least. But it looks like no one has posted in here for a while. xD

What's up everyone? Who all is lurking at this time? xD

Just me. Nothing to do at the moment.

Weird dreams again. One involving extreme downpour at a school that I promptly ran away from. The other involving breaking sh!t in a gym. The other one involving a scale model representation of my local college... In Minecraft.

Just me. Nothing to do at the moment.

Weird dreams again. One involving extreme downpour at a school that I promptly ran away from. The other involving breaking sh!t in a gym. The other one involving a scale model representation of my local college... In Minecraft.

I would love to have a dream like that last one happy.png

No work for me today. I have today off, at least. But it looks like no one has posted in here for a while. xD

What's up everyone? Who all is lurking at this time? xD

Currently writing a contest entry for FIMfiction group called Twidash.

It's exactly what it seems derpy_emoticon2.png

I would love to have a dream like that last one

The Minecraft scale model one? Because here's the weird part: In my dream, I found it on Youtube and the guy said the exact name of the college and everything. Well, not everything, just the biggest building on the entire campus and not much else.

• Brohoof 1

The Minecraft scale model one? Because here's the weird part: In my dream, I found it on Youtube and the guy said the exact name of the college and everything. Well, not everything, just the biggest building on the entire campus and not much else.

Funny thing about this actually. The college I used to go to (Rochester Institute of Technology), had a minecraft map made of it, and it wasn't only the larger buildings either. From what I heard, a couple of people worked to construct the entire campus, which is pretty amazing since the school is pretty large. 

<>

First of all, I make no subtleties whatsoever when it comes to saying ponyness; I just about always use my pony avatar for just about everything and people should just about get the hint.

Second of all, I'm quite subtle about putting ponies in just about everything else.

Third of all, it isn't just ponies. Don't ask what Cadance is reading to Twilight...

mh60.png

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Rocket science adventures continue. NASA plagued by problems due to Government forcing them to not work during critical mission points. Kennedy lives

What a thing to see the first time I checked on this thread in weeks :lol:

• Brohoof 1

what's the best way to make money off the internet?

Legal or illegal? xD

Illegal would be by sending spam mails (like the ones tricking people into thinking they have debts and all that...)

Legally...

become famous xD.

Either by making any kind of art (or be a youtuber or whatever) and building a fanbase or by starting a social network and get paid to advertise all kinds of stuff on there.

And you should send me the rest of that avatar pic. :3

Lol it caught your attention i see. :lol:

It's not pony related at all, but k.

Fair warning: I hope you like em young >.>

Edited by Ditzy Haven Doo