Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm on my lunch break now, even though it's about to end. xD

Everything is dead lately, I dunno why. D: I wish that more things were active right now, this thread seems to not be active at the moment. xD

Hey GCT, not as tired now tongue.png Sup

<Insert something involving soda and boredom here>

I'm on my lunch break now, even though it's about to end. xD

Everything is dead lately, I dunno why. D: I wish that more things were active right now, this thread seems to not be active at the moment. xD

What do you expect? I'm not on the PSC, which is why I'm not typing in Courier New. (Library...)

Plus, I woke up at 11:00, which is why I was absent all morning.

Oh yes, one more thing. So last night, I changed my Google CHrome theme to be more ponycentric (hint: it contains the burn victim from the other night) and that was through the PSC. The PSC, as you know, runs on Windows 7 and the DkC runs on WIndows 8. GOogle Chrome, additionally, has been recently updated, and because I couldn't sleep at all last night, I figured it'd be a good time as any to change the theme.

So when I activate the DkC, I find out that it hasn't updated and I find "Run in Windows 8 mode", so I chose it, and guess what happens...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

<Insert something involving soda and boredom here>

What do you expect? I'm not on the PSC, which is why I'm not typing in Courier New. (Library...)

Plus, I woke up at 11:00, which is why I was absent all morning.

Oh yes, one more thing. So last night, I changed my Google CHrome theme to be more ponycentric (hint: it contains the burn victim from the other night) and that was through the PSC. The PSC, as you know, runs on Windows 7 and the DkC runs on WIndows 8. GOogle Chrome, additionally, has been recently updated, and because I couldn't sleep at all last night, I figured it'd be a good time as any to change the theme.

So when I activate the DkC, I find out that it hasn't updated and I find "Run in Windows 8 mode", so I chose it, and guess what happens...

It goes into Windows 8 mode?

I have a long day at work tomorrow. Not exactly looking forward to that. xD But after that I at least have a day off.

What has been up? I plan to do one other thing today so yeah. xD This place has been somewhat active. xD

how was your day? :3

It was quite good. Easy day at work and hung out with a friend watching Street Fighter Alpha.

Only downside is my router is still broken and im left with almost nothing to do for the night.

Yours?

Have any fun shenanigans go down?

It was quite good. Easy day at work and hung out with a friend watching Street Fighter Alpha.

Only downside is my router is still broken and im left with almost nothing to do for the night.

Yours?

Have any fun shenanigans go down?

it's broken? ugh that sucks, My day was very uneventful and boring, pretty much just sat here on the computer all day lol trying to find modeling agencies.

it's broken? ugh that sucks, My day was very uneventful and boring, pretty much just sat here on the computer all day lol trying to find modeling agencies.

It really does. :c

See, sitting on the computer all day is my dream come true. :lol:

Id rather do that honestly.

Modeling agencies? You're a model? :wacko:

It really does. :c

See, sitting on the computer all day is my dream come true. laugh.png

Id rather do that honestly.

Modeling agencies? You're a model? wacko.png

I used to be, but then my agency turned into an acting agency :( now I'm trying to get my face out there, it's so hard though.

I used to be, but then my agency turned into an acting agency :( now I'm trying to get my face out there, it's so hard though.

Ouch, thats a bummer. Sorry to hear that. :c

Good luck in doing that.

What exactly does that require? Getting yourself noticed, that is.

Ouch, thats a bummer. Sorry to hear that. :c

Good luck in doing that.

What exactly does that require? Getting yourself noticed, that is.

Well I'm not too sure, I heard having a facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr (all that stuff) helps.

Don't worry, I'll remember you when I'm famous haha :P

• Brohoof 1

Well I'm not too sure, I heard having a facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr (all that stuff) helps.

Don't worry, I'll remember you when I'm famous haha :P

Lol the one time those things dont get Someone in trouble. :lol:

Lol yuss! My name shall be ever so slightly related to someone famous! x)

Jeez, I forgot the last time I was here

Who are you again?

By the way, if you want a recap of what happened...

1. "My eyes are open wide" is the first line of the only Shinedown song I knew prior to attending the first ever music concert I ever attended in my life, and is also representative of the change of avatar I did.

2. I gave up on writing but the desire still lingers. By the way, I gave up because I ran out of time. College started for me two months ago.

<>

3. Cinny, meet RiDiRD. RiDiRD, meet Cinny.

4. Halloween makes for an excellent excuse to crossdress. Now if only I had some wizard robes...

5. Megalomondus lightbulb for the win.

ulxLReE.png

6. Ganapad. Terrible terrible paper.

7. Thomas Crapper did NOT invent the toilet.

8. I'm learning Dutch. Hoe gaat het?

9. I call you RiDiRD because if I contract your name, I get "DJRD", which reminds me of one of the simplest algorithms used for solving Rubik's Cubes.

10. The Building Game by Sethbling is one of the funniest things ever.

11. When I was a kid, I remembering listening to these cassettes called "Piano by Candlelight". With a little of help of Midomi and Amazon, I managed to resuscitate an integral part of my childhood.

12. Vissy is just as Vissy as ever.

13. The only time I ever got legitimate help for writing was AFTER I gave up.

14. Can you imagine Apple Bloom with a chemical burn?

15. A fanatic just followed me here to the forums.

16. Welcome to the second anniversary of MLP Forums's existence.

17. RuuRScaacS isi kindnik derpypred.

18. Why am I counting so high?

19. I got nothing.

Ugh... Finally home... While Disney World is fun, the car trips? Not so much x_x

"By the way, I made it through the day" is also a line from that aforementioned Shinedown song, which explains how I fared with being away from the house for nine hours.

Who are you again?

By the way, if you want a recap of what happened...

1. "My eyes are open wide" is the first line of the only Shinedown song I knew prior to attending the first ever music concert I ever attended in my life, and is also representative of the change of avatar I did.

2. I gave up on writing but the desire still lingers. By the way, I gave up because I ran out of time. College started for me two months ago.

3. Cinny, meet RiDiRD. RiDiRD, meet Cinny.

4. Halloween makes for an excellent excuse to crossdress. Now if only I had some wizard robes...

5. Megalomondus lightbulb for the win.

ulxLReE.png

6. Ganapad. Terrible terrible paper.

7. Thomas Crapper did NOT invent the toilet.

8. I'm learning Dutch. Hoe gaat het?

9. I call you RiDiRD because if I contract your name, I get "DJRD", which reminds me of one of the simplest algorithms used for solving Rubik's Cubes.

10. The Building Game by Sethbling is one of the funniest things ever.

11. When I was a kid, I remembering listening to these cassettes called "Piano by Candlelight". With a little of help of Midomi and Amazon, I managed to resuscitate an integral part of my childhood.

12. Vissy is just as Vissy as ever.

13. The only time I ever got legitimate help for writing was AFTER I gave up.

14. Can you imagine Apple Bloom with a chemical burn?

15. A fanatic just followed me here to the forums.

16. Welcome to the second anniversary of MLP Forums's existence.

17. RuuRScaacS isi kindnik derpypred.

18. Why am I counting so high?

19. I got nothing.

"By the way, I made it through the day" is also a line from that aforementioned Shinedown song, which explains how I fared with being away from the house for nine hours.

I think I got all of that... I guess happy.png

Missed ya buddy. Sad to hear that the fanfiction writing didn't pan out. That was actually the main reason I wasn't here for so long. I spent pretty much all of my time on FIM. I got a bunch of stories up and ideas in the works. 

Funny enough, going to college gave me more time to write. 

And hello Lil'Cinnamon, or Cinny! smile.png

Missed ya buddy. Sad to hear that the fanfiction writing didn't pan out. That was actually the main reason I wasn't here for so long. I spent pretty much all of my time on FIM. I got a bunch of stories up and ideas in the works.

I more or less retreated back to mod development and had even greater success with that, but that desire to write still lingers. I've had plenty of ideas that sprung up, but I took no chance to ever write them down, so all my ideas just fade away. I've also discarded all of my past stories, so even those aren't viable.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk