Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@, @, @@Baconator, Because none of you seem familar to me, Hello there, I'm DJRD!

So I wrote 2000+ words to a story already today. It's only 5pm. This is going to be my most productive writng day ever.

In other news, I'm cooking up pork with a brown garlic gravy, broccoli, and fries for myself for dinner. :)

@, @, @@Baconator, Because none of you seem familar to me, Hello there, I'm DJRD!

So I wrote 2000+ words to a story already today. It's only 5pm. This is going to be my most productive writng day ever.

In other news, I'm cooking up pork with a brown garlic gravy, broccoli, and fries for myself for dinner.

No, you're RiDiRD. And I haven't written a single word in ages... It's unbearable, but I can't do anything about it.

• Brohoof 1

Taking a poll here: Are Tumblr music players annoying or a good idea?

If you don't know what I mean, you have the option on your Tumblr blog to have a playlist of music auto-play when someone visits the blog.

Eh I would say annoying. I mean unless there is a feature to stop autoplay (I don't have tumblr so I don't know)

Oh, my new avvy will be similar alright, thats for sure. x)

Will it be rated M? happy.png

No, you're RiDiRD. And I haven't written a single word in ages... It's unbearable, but I can't do anything about it.

I keep forgetting you coined that nickname for me laugh.png

I've had that type of writing slump before. It actually lasted more than half a year. This was before FIMFiction though. 

If you don't know what I mean, you have the option on your Tumblr blog to have a playlist of music auto-play when someone visits the blog.

I think it's pretty cool but it can be annoying if you're already playing music.

Eh I would say annoying. I mean unless there is a feature to stop autoplay (I don't have tumblr so I don't know)

It autoplays when you visit the blog, you can pause the music player and therefore mute it. You also have the option to bring up the playlist so you can change the track playing. It works exactly like windows media player in other words.

If you mean disable autoplay on all tumblr blogs by default (which I'm guessing your not) then I don't know. That would probably require quite a lot of effort if it was at all possible.

I think it's pretty cool but it can be annoying if you're already playing music.

Your birthday is a day before mine. xD Yours is November 6th, mine is the 7th. xD How funny is that.

Well I'm done with work today, and I'm majorly tired. xD Tomorrow I have a super long day. xD

• Brohoof 1

I've had that type of writing slump before. It actually lasted more than half a year. This was before FIMFiction though.

I wish I could talk to you about ideas, but then I need to have ideas. I wish I could tell you earlier, bet I fell extremely disappointed in myself again...

I wish I could talk to you about ideas, but then I need to have ideas. I wish I could tell you earlier, bet I fell extremely disappointed in myself again...

Hey don't be so hard on yourself. 

One of the things I did to start writing again, was to just write whatever I felt like, even if the idea was an unoriginal as can be. When you write, ideas will come with that. Its why I'm writing 2 stories now, as I got one idea while writing another story. 

Whatever idea comes to mind, let me know. I'll try to help if I can :)

Its irritating as hell.

Sometimes its ok, but usually not.

Will it be rated M? img-1922384-1-happy.png

Well, techincally its only PG13, but its comes from stuff thats R.

I guess in video game terms, its technically Teen/M coming from AO.

Either way, the answer is yes.

(btw don't google 'time to go to sleep pony' there is at least one result you wouldn't expect..)img-1920408-1-ohmy.png 

lol I think i found what it was.

• Brohoof 1

Well, techincally its only PG13, but its comes from stuff thats R.

I guess in video game terms, its technically Teen/M coming from AO.

Either way, the answer is yes.

I only asked because of the last time I saw your full avatar pic. It was one with Derpy or something doing suggestive acts. derpy_emoticon2.png

New Avvy get.

And Pokebased cause of the specific day.DGhB8qR.png

My only question is how did you not figure that out from the start? laugh.png

Its literally too obvious. x)

Well in my defense you didn't make it very obvious. laugh.png

It could have been any kind of blushing and suggestive picture. tongue.png

• Brohoof 1

@

Is it weird that I mistakened Pinkie Pie's tail for her butt?

Whatever idea comes to mind, let me know. I'll try to help if I can

I'll see what I can come up with; it's been so long since I last wrote anything fictional...

Well in my defense you didn't make it very obvious. img-1922565-3-laugh.png

It could have been any kind of blushing and suggestive picture. img-1922565-4-tongue.png

lol thats cause I only either make it obvious or tell people outright when they ask.

I usually figure that the face, pose, blushing, extras/etc, and sometimes open mouth would be what would give it away, yet everyone just says its cute instead. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

lol thats cause I only either make it obvious or tell people outright when they ask.

I usually figure that the face, pose, blushing, extras/etc, and sometimes open mouth would be what would give it away, yet everyone just says its cute instead. laugh.png

Well I have GIMP so I might try that out, I've always liked the suggestive profile pictures better. tongue.png

• Brohoof 1