Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Why hello everybody. Electrobolt, Haven, Viscra and thuh grayt and powerful. Finally I find some guys/dudettes I can recognize :P

Came back to the good ole forums for my birthday. Well it's not the same as I remember it. The n00bs (new guys) are everywhere except fuckin' Cloudsdale, heh heh :lol:

Edited by Chetnik

Why hello everybody. Electrobolt, Haven, Viscra and thuh grayt and powerful. Finally I find some guys/dudettes I can recognize tongue.png

Came back to the good ole forums for my birthday. Well it's not the same as I remember it. The n00bs (new guys) are everywhere except fuckin' Cloudsdale, heh heh laugh.png

No, they're here as well.

You must just be lucky not seeing them.

No, they're here as well.

You must just be lucky not seeing them.

I must be the luckiest guy ever. I hate to bore you, but this place got sorta boring with the boom of new users. From March on, I haven't seen one memorable new guy. Most of them are boring to talk to and just plain bossy and annoying. And unoriginal, posting the same stale crap over and over on the forum games and going off topic way too often.

Hey it's someone I recognise..probably. 

I still hardly know anyone here. I spent forever on equestria forums, and even though I hate the elitism over there, at least I knew people. Now I recognise like 4 people tops. img-1924912-1-KUbAnTY.png 

Don't mention that site around me. Please don't bring it up. No questions why. Just drop it. I'm up for random conversation about just about anything pony and beyond, but if I hear any more about that old site, I swear I will block you. Not because I don't like you but because I have gone through so much pain in the last year over that place including but not limited to suicidality and a brief commitment in a mental institution. I want to get over it all; I really do, but not a single day has gone by since January where I haven't had at least on sad and or obsessive thought, and I will talk of this NO MORE.

The numbering is actually systematic so I only need to know about 30 per network, and the tools I'm using generates the other 80% of files.

Again, I'm not technically minded. My forte is abstact stuff: stories and the like. I can only juggle so much information before my attention wanes. It's probably untreated ADD.

Don't mention that site around me. Please don't bring it up. No questions why. Just drop it. I'm up for random conversation about just about anything pony and beyond, but if I hear any more about that old site, I swear I will block you. Not because I don't like you but because I have gone through so much pain in the last year over that place including but not limited to suicidality and a brief commitment in a mental institution. I want to get over it all; I really do, but not a single day has gone by since January where I haven't had at least on sad and or obsessive thought, and I will talk of this NO MORE.

Again, I'm not technically minded. My forte is abstact stuff: stories and the like. I can only juggle so much information before my attention wanes. It's probably untreated ADD.

Okay message recieved.

On a seperate not I just spent the last hour and a half skype texting (or whatever it's called where it's text not video or call) with someone I don't even know. It was wierd. Some dude who goes by the name drowning in footwear on youtube put his skype name on some of his videos to get random viewers to skype him. I thought fuck it. I'd have called if my audio was configured right/if I was alone in the house and it wasn't also late at night.

Okay message recieved.

On a seperate not I just spent the last hour and a half skype texting (or whatever it's called where it's text not video or call) with someone I don't even know. It was wierd. Some dude who goes by the name drowning in footwear on youtube put his skype name on some of his videos to get random viewers to skype him. I thought fuck it. I'd have called if my audio was configured right/if I was alone in the house and it wasn't also late at night.

I'm not into the whole random stranger Skype conversations. Also I feel awkward when I say I was talking to someone on Skype through IM's because Skype sort of implies video, audio, or phone. Just me or everyone?

I'm not into the whole random stranger Skype conversations. Also I feel awkward when I say I was talking to someone on Skype through IM's because Skype sort of implies video, audio, or phone. Just me or everyone?

I also don't care to talk to randoms on Skype.

And no, thats probably just you as it doesn't mean that audio/video is being used.

Not sure where you got that from.

Well it was IM's which isn't that much more personal than this very post and reply type deal going on here. I don't think I could handle a video call or phone call through skype with a stranger. No idea why I decided to IM this dude, guess I was just lonely. Conversation was pretty sparse, that's the obvious problem you'd expect talking to anyone you don't know. Was alright I guess, like I say I don't know why I did or what I expected out of it. I look forward to having my own website up at some point, where I can put up forums get to know people with similar interests there.

Well it was IM's which isn't that much more personal than this very post and reply type deal going on here. I don't think I could handle a video call or phone call through skype with a stranger. No idea why I decided to IM this dude, guess I was just lonely. Conversation was pretty sparse, that's the obvious problem you'd expect talking to anyone you don't know. Was alright I guess, like I say I don't know why I did or what I expected out of it. I look forward to having my own website up at some point, where I can put up forums get to know people with similar interests there.

I know the feeling. Lonliness starts many of my conversations.

I also don't care to talk to randoms on Skype.

And no, thats probably just you as it doesn't mean that audio/video is being used.

Not sure where you got that from.

Because Skype is known for making calls on, so if you say you talked to someone on Skype, I'd think it was a call.

Hey it's someone I recognise..probably. 

I still hardly know anyone here. I spent forever on equestria forums, and even though I hate the elitism over there, at least I knew people. Now I recognise like 4 people tops. img-1924912-1-KUbAnTY.png 

Well, then I'll be your friend so you'll recognize me! smile.png

• Brohoof 1

All I know is that he disappeared. I know a lot of people who have disappeared like that...

Darn, he was entertaining to talk with. I also know quite a bit of people who just disappear...pegasistertaco....

O well life's a ***** and we have to deal with it sometime. 

Oh, and you said something about GIMP? I use it, though don't know of any information to give rather than just to play with it.

Any of you guys use Photoshop? If not, do you use GIMP? If so, have you any information to share?

You know I use Photoshop, what information do you need? I can help.

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon

You know I use Photoshop, what information do you need? I can help.

I was seeing if anyone used GIMP (though in a strangely convoluted fashion) because that's the only other program I have at my disposal. (I seem to be using it quite frequently, but not for pony-related affairs this time...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

I was seeing if anyone used GIMP (though in a strangely convoluted fashion) because that's the only other program I have at my disposal. (I seem to be using it quite frequently, but not for pony-related affairs this time...

I don't use it. Since I have Photoshop I have no use for GIMP. xD Plus GIMP seems a bit more complicated then photoshop, and doesn't do as much. xD At least I think.

I swear, something triggered in my head.

Mental note: Decay, call RiDiRD, and what if Twi were dying. And CHristina Perri all over again. For now, I have another 4.5 hours until my next class, so what do, me?