Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Dat runway incursion.

The safety inspectors said that they found that the pilot said "Like I give a fuck" before throttling up, then "I REGRET NOTHING!" before hitting the 747.

• Brohoof 1

The safety inspectors said that they found that the pilot said "Like I give a fuck" before throttling up, then "I REGRET NOTHING!" before hitting the 747.

Impulsivity, macho, and invulnerability? Wow, three of the five hazardous attitudes in one moment. xD

Yes, I'm a pilot IRL so I find macabre humor in applying real life knowledge to this.

Impulsivity, macho, and invulnerability? Wow, three of the five hazardous attitudes in one moment. xD

Yes, I'm a pilot IRL so I find macabre humor in applying real life knowledge to this.

I'm not, I'm just some guy who is a networking student and plays flight simulators. Sometimes.

And by "play" I mean go into slew mode in FS2004 and watch the plane spaz out. It's like watching an overdone dubstep montage, without the dubstep, MLG, 420 or lens flares.

edit:

dangerous.gif

Edited by Daring

And then they (the airplanes) kissed.

Kissed with fire and death.

I'm not, I'm just some guy who is a networking student and plays flight simulators. Sometimes.

And by "play" I mean go into slew mode in FS2004 and watch the plane spaz out. It's like watching an overdone dubstep montage, without the dubstep, MLG, 420 or lens flares.

Slew mode was full of lol for me, too.

Slew mode was full of lol for me, too.
 Maybe I should try making a dubstep montage out of slew mode. It may not have dubstep, MLG 420y0l0sc0p3z or lens flares, but it has 360nofyz1kz, no ATC and warp speed! And I can add in dubstep! Just gotta find some Skrillex or whatever and I'll be good.

Next stop: HELL (you know it's 2spooky because it's in comic sans)

Speaking of FS9 dubstep montages, have my favorite.

needs more L-1011 though.

I clicked that link and ive let it sit and run for close to an hour or so, only to come back to being able to get a diamond sword.

I haven't even touched the first quest yet.

lol. the first quest is simple, basically just a couple of trees to pin down with the first weapon in the game. i think the diamond sword is the best you can get from the merchant. then it can get upgraded several times throughout the game.

clicking repeatedly on the merchant's hat will also make him eventually give 50 or so candies.

Taking a poll here: Are Tumblr music players annoying or a good idea?

If you don't know what I mean, you have the option on your Tumblr blog to have a playlist of music auto-play when someone visits the blog.

autoplay is a prime contestant of blockage to me. well, unless you're using Chrome, which apparently doesn't give you a console to block code not immediately visible on a site. >_>

autoplay is a prime contestant of blockage to me. well, unless you're using Chrome, which apparently doesn't give you a console to block code not immediately visible on a site. dry.png

I disabled autoplay on my tumblr, you have to click to play on the media player. It's set NOT to autoplay by the default setup for a media player on tumblr...probably because it would be annoying img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png 

http://comicconreviews.tumblr.com/

I'm tired, and I just woke up. What's happening in here right now?

I hate waking up to the cold. It's freezing everywhere in my house and gah. D: I'm gonna miss the summer. xD

I still have work for a long time today. 9 hours. I hope it goes well. Long shifts are meh. xD

Hey Cinny :3 I've been playing Pokemon X, and I LOVE Fennekin and it's first evolved form: Braixen. Their designs are both amazing :3

Edited by ~ChaoticElectrobolt~

I've never been into the Pokemon games. I don't really have any interest in getting the new ones. xD

The last Pokemon game I have played was in the original Game Boy era. xD I mean the games like the regular type.

I wonder if I should give it a shot though.. I know I enjoyed those others. xD

lol. the first quest is simple, basically just a couple of trees to pin down with the first weapon in the game. i think the diamond sword is the best you can get from the merchant. then it can get upgraded several times throughout the game.

clicking repeatedly on the merchant's hat will also make him eventually give 50 or so candies.

yeah, I started to get in trouble with the underwater one. Made it through though somehow.

Also, whats the point of the lollipops and the lollipop farm? Ive so many damn lollipops now and the farm is stuck at 100 lp/s, but I cant seem to do anything with them.

And I just clicked his hat, got 100 candies I think.

Also, Im thinking of eating all of my candies. Which, is like, 46k of them.

yeah, I started to get in trouble with the underwater one. Made it through though somehow.

Also, whats the point of the lollipops and the lollipop farm? Ive so many damn lollipops now and the farm is stuck at 100 lp/s, but I cant seem to do anything with them.

And I just clicked his hat, got 100 candies I think.

Also, Im thinking of eating all of my candies. Which, is like, 46k of them.

you'd probably be able to get through the underwater stage without a diamond sword if you've got enough health potions and a fast sense of reaction.

lollipops are used later in the game to max out your stats and gain access to bonus items. i don't remember when is the best time to start lollipop production, though. 

eating candies is good as it increases your max health, but candies are also used for buying stuff in the game, so if you'd eat all of those candies you might want to have a good candy production first so you can recover, else you'd have to grind for candies and leave the game on for much longer.

you'd probably be able to get through the underwater stage without a diamond sword if you've got enough health potions and a fast sense of reaction.

lollipops are used later in the game to max out your stats and gain access to bonus items. i don't remember when is the best time to start lollipop production, though. 

eating candies is good as it increases your max health, but candies are also used for buying stuff in the game, so if you'd eat all of those candies you might want to have a good candy production first so you can recover, else you'd have to grind for candies and leave the game on for much longer.

How do you get a better candy production?

Ive been stuck at the 1c/s the whole time.

Regardless of the best time, Ive already started.

I'm making a textural modification, and the process requires that I know thousands and thousands and thousands of texture IDs so that I replace the proper textures, and those IDs are in hex. Naming the files in hex before I import them into the game makes the process insanely easier and also provides a reference of what I'm doing.

That's pretty interesting, but it sounds like it would get harder as the number of files increases.

Ohai, Seraphim. Im pretty good myself.

How about yourself?

Fairly decent, debating on whether or not I have homework that needs to be done. Was playing Sonic the Hedgehog 3 earlier, not entirely sure if I wanna attempt a full run of it yet. =_=

That's pretty interesting, but it sounds like it would get harder as the number of files increases.

Hey it's someone I recognise..probably. 

I still hardly know anyone here. I spent forever on equestria forums, and even though I hate the elitism over there, at least I knew people. Now I recognise like 4 people tops. KUbAnTY.png 

Edited by Gamer Twilight

The numbering is actually systematic so I only need to know about 30 per network, and the tools I'm using generates the other 80% of files.