General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hmmm, and on that note, I'm very tempted to try you out now.

You won't be able to I don't have access to a computer for the next few days so I'll have to keep to my studies but I will post some of my work after class if I get sometime. :)

Good thing I wasn't in here at the time. c:

it'll happen

soon

This diaper situation reminds me of some mentally scaring images that a friend decided to send me... He's less than a friend now c:

that sounds like a hell of a way to react to some simple images.

if you've browsed the internet for about 5 years, though, there's nothing really that can upset you anymore.

also, i... i actually bought this at the store (sans the bottle):

Posted Image

i have no shame.

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 3

Good morning GCT

...1-2 business days.... It means any day that is normally a work day. so the time can vary. Which means if it ships out on Monday, expect it on Tuesday or Wednesday. If it ships Friday, expect it Monday or Tuesday.

Implying that mail doesn't run on Saturdays...

you're both assuming i haven't already done that. you're also both assuming that i haven't snuck them on y'all, yet (hint: i did. just because)

Assume the best case scenario, prepare for the worst case scenario, or is that backwards?

Edited by Jinx

you can prepare yourself, but it'll all be in vain, anyway YOU CAN RUN. BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.

Who said I was running? Besides I'm terrible at hiding anyways.

• Brohoof 1

Who said I was running? Besides I'm terrible at hiding anyways.

that's okay, you were far too late trying to, anyway. not that you'd want to hide

on another note, i wasn't able to make an Aphex Twin impression today, but i do have time for that tomorrow. oh yes i do~

also i had my first take with digital arts class today. we were tasked to make a snowman out of primitives. it was fun.

You won't be able to I don't have access to a computer for the next few days so I'll have to keep to my studies but I will post some of my work after class if I get sometime. :)

Oh, alright. Later then... again...
  • Brohoof 1

also on another note, i bought music today: a record by Mikael Wiehe & Co (a local artist anyone not living in Sweden would have heard of), a maxi single by Definition of Sound, part 2 of the Romeo + Juliet soundtrack (YESSSSSSS FINALLY), and Zooroopa by U2.

• Brohoof 1

that's okay, you were far too late trying to, anyway. not that you'd want to hide

There's no point in hiding when you don't run away. Conversations are always a distraction when you're involved now, aren't they?

• Brohoof 1

Random questions:

- Can you recall a time when you really had to go?

- What's the strangest thing you ever saw on a road trip, or on the road in general?

- Have you ever wondered what would happen if you travelled too far on a freeway?

- [i ran out of questions]

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently being bitched at from 2 completely different people for different reasons, and Premiere has decided that it doesn't want to let me continue the project I'd been working on all week even though I was literally two clips away from having a finished rough cut.

So yeah, I'm feeling fucking fantastic.

Can you recall a time when you really had to go?

Yup.

What's the strangest thing you ever saw on a road trip, or on the road in general?

I dunno.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you travelled too far on a freeway?

Sometimes.

[i ran out of questions]

Want to read this?

[Private] Pony Mystery Theater: Exit Trixie, Stage Right.

It's a cool story, and I'm a main character. You should totally read it.

• Brohoof 2

What would happen if your pets could give you a rating of 1 to 10, 1 being bad, 10 being good, on how good of a caregiver you are? Would you get a good score?

Yup.

I dunno.

Sometimes.

Want to read this?

Care to elaborate on each point? And no, I'm not interested...

[baking]

O... K...?

What would happen if your pets could give you a rating of 1 to 10, 1 being bad, 10 being good, on how good of a caregiver you are? Would you get a good score?

I don't have a pet. So ???/10