General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

A mod there, Sean, brought up a user's past angst between himself and her (from an old status the user deleted) and then said something like, "I'm getting sick of your fucking attitude. This shit won't get you anywhere." This past history of feuding doesn't excuse such a cheap shot!

n99As.gif

Say, is there any news from the admins?

Fuck. This. Quote. Bug.

Seriously, this is hella annoying.

It chose not to save anything under Weyland's quote and the edit won't work either.

Fuck.

I visited my old forum home and found the place that actually lead me here.

I now have lots of feels that I cannot hold properly.[/hr]

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty
  • Brohoof 1

Say, is there any news from the admins?

Just a couple of deleted threads and this PSA from Chris.

I swear, if a mod or admin like @@Feld0 or @ pulled this shit like what Sean did to Alice Twilight, my disappointment would be combined with such unadulterated anger.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 1

I swear, if a mod or admin like Feld0 or Scootacool pulled this shit like what Sean did to Alice Twilight, my disappointment would be combined with such unadulterated anger.

Never gonna happen YDwKF.png

Feld0 himself never shows any favoritism or whatever, and Scootacool is way too busy to indulge himself in any politics. If there would be any rampaging staffs here, it would be the Global Mods

I now have lots of feels that I cannot hold properly

Delete all emoticons and <hr> inside the quoted posts, and don't use any of it too.

Probably soon. IPS is fixing bugs like crazy.

Praise the Moon! H66x8.png

tumblr_lo0xguZIkQ1qh8il8o1_500.gif

Do you know what I realized, watching this GIF?

Pinkie has tears in her eyes. She's almost crying.

This is from her song at the beginning, and it's funny how, even there, the emotional difficulties she wrestles with each day show themselves. Even as she's trying to keep herself happy, she's having to fight off the misery that threatens to pull her down.

(If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please see my Pinkie Pie analysis.)

Edited by Kyronea
  • Brohoof 2

Delete all emoticons and <hr> inside the quoted posts, and don't use any of it too.

But the original post had neither of the two that I can think of...

It just wouldn't save anything past your quote for some reason.

And so, I can finally go back home here in the GCT, after lots and lots of tulpa guides reading. My body shall be ready to assume that responsability. :) But my eyes are tired as hell. ^_^ Anyway, hi guys!

Oh and...WATCH. THIS. FRIGGIN. THING. GOT IT?!

@,Um, I dunno if it's what everyone's talking about (Yay for being the newbie!), but I also haven't received lots of quote notifications. :unsure:  

Do you know what I realized, watching this GIF?

Pinkie has tears in her eyes. She's almost crying.

This is from her song at the beginning, and it's funny how, even there, the emotional difficulties she wrestles with each day show themselves. Even as she's trying to keep herself happy, she's having to fight off the misery that threatens to pull her down.

(If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please see my Pinkie Pie analysis.)

I know her face wouldn't exactly indicate it, but those tears could be tears of laughter IMO. (thank you very much Kyro. May has an unnecessary sad now :( )

SIcu7.jpg

MFW I try to understand Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's...

It's hopeless to try to understand a card game that even its show itself can't get the rules right

But the original post had neither of the two that I can think of...

It just wouldn't save anything past your quote for some reason.

Huh... Which post of mine was that? VnCRQ.png

• Brohoof 1

MFW I try to understand Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's...

I only watched until the very first two seasons with Yaiden Yugi as protagonist (I have forgotten how that Yu-Gi-Oh series was called...)

I know her face wouldn't exactly indicate it, but those tears could be tears of laughter IMO. (thank you very much Kyro. May has an unnecessary sad now :( )

It's definitely possible those are tears of laughter. But I think it's really up to interpretation, and I like interpreting in the way I did.

I was thinking the same thing.

Never gonna happen YDwKF.png

Feld0 himself never shows any favoritism or whatever, and Scootacool is way too busy to indulge himself in any politics. If there would be any rampaging staffs here, it would be the Global Mods

Praise the Moon! H66x8.png

This one.:

They're hipster 59ybA.png

You might want to try counter-preaching them about something. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Our grandkids would be royally scared because their grandpa won't stop talking about magical friendship, and to make things worse, their parents LOVED it.

Growing up in that kind of circumstances is surely awesome/dreadful/pure whatthefuckkery

JMq1Z.gif

Quote codes' broken, but I'm sure you already know about it

Edited by TGAP DJ HVen MM the Mighty

Goodness that's kooky. I'm so happy I live here instead of there.

I found funny thing for a quick laugh.

e5a.jpg

i don't get all this fuss about the new quotes system. i've quoted several people in the past and it has worked fine???

For some of us the quote system broke down spectacularly

This one.:

Huh... There is nothing buggy in that post... Is it because of the slashes?

This bug is getting ridiculous

I don't know why but sometimes i wonder how different the show would be if bronies never existed. Just imagine all the things that would be different. Does anyone else ever think of this?

For some of us the quote system broke down spectacularly

Huh... There is nothing buggy in that post... Is it because of the slashes?

This bug is getting ridiculous

I have no idea!

All I know, is that I quoted you first, then grabbed that quote, and had Arcy's after it. When I posted it was completely messed up.

I put the messed up quote at the bottom of the post and it works fine. I even edited and added something to see if it would delete it also. It didn't.

But when I first did that I had a whole mini dialogue and some other random stuff and it didn't save it. The edit wouldn't work either.

It seems this thing is just mostly random and whenever it feels like being a douche. :|