General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

fuck. i'm feeling extremely lonely all of a sudden. i don't like this feeling, i hate it. please go away.

Posted Image I be here! I'll make the loneliness go away!

Come on my princess,

I'll take thee away.

Into a land of good friendship~

Come little Viscra,

you'll see happiness.

Into this land of glee and joy~

Edited by Arcanel

Aw.Posted Image But here, take this anyway, just in case you can.

http://www.mwbfkc.net/

The ponycon isn't until July, so maybe you could go in the future.Posted Image

..........................................I have that slight feeling the writers did this on purpose, considering how similar the colors of Trixie and the Blue-Eyes White Dragon are......

Also, Devin, could you help me with a little thing of mine? I need to figure out something.

nope, can't.

thanks, but it's hard to replace the distance of one particular person.

I know, but I still would like to try.

Come on my princess,

I'll take thee away.

Into a land of good friendship~

Come little Viscra,

you'll see happiness.

Into this land of glee and joy~

Tweaking some lyrics I can write this. I ain't that person, but hey, I can try to be Pinkie.Posted Image

Wait.... Are you Star Weaver?

Holy crap, i didn't know that Posted Image

Wow, people are slow... If I see someone new with a high badge level, I probably know them. So, I do a quick check, and then all my doubts are removed.
I'd like that as well.

Is be perfectly fine with that one as well.

Ohshit...

Can I opt out?!

What could be worse than Barkion's version?!

I dunno, just think of something scary horrible.

Ever wanted to see if there was a Facebook group you could follow that has bronies from your same country, continent, state or even city? LOOK NO FURTHER!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atwa0sRxZuyAdE16RWZUdW5pdFZrbkxJUHh0d3R6S1E#gid=0

They only have for Central Florida....

Real reason Wolverine has regenerative super-powers.

Free health care.

Oh, I get it. 'Cause he's Canadian.

Wow, people are slow... If I see someone new with a high badge level, I probably know them. So, I do a quick check, and then all my doubts are removed.

I knew it instantly because I saw the member title.Posted Image 

They only have for Central Florida....

And you're in north or south Florida? 

I'm South. There's a group for North as well. Not fair...

Well, the Central Florida one does accept bronies from other regions (which is why it probably has more than 700 members). So I guess you could still join that one if you wanted.Posted Image

Well, the Central Florida one does accept bronies from other regions (which is why it probably has more than 700 members). So I guess you could still join that one if you wanted.

Yeah, I noticed. But, I can't really attend any events.... That would be the only reason I'd join. If I want to make online brony friends, I have this forum.

True loneliness occurs when you have nothing to look forward to

Do you have something to look forward to?

Yeah, I noticed. But, I can't really attend any events.... That would be the only reason I'd join. If I want to make online brony friends, I have this forum.

You can't attend events because you're too far away or for some other reason?

So this is from an Ask Twijack blog. I hope people are realizing the implications of this.

On hindsight, Twilight being a teacher like they used to be in the previous centuries with an iron hoof and whipping whoever was not serious at the time doesn't really fit Twily dear. 

Posted Image

So this is from an Ask Twijack blog. I hope people are realizing the implications of this.

For some reason, Twilight's costume reminds me of Franziska, the whip-crazy chick in the Phoenix Wright series... But I dunno who Applejack is supposed to be... And TwiJack... Heh :P I see what's being implied there, sorta

Actually that gave me the idea for a thread, I'll put it up in a bit. And yes I do.

Do tell.

You can't attend events because you're too far away or for some other reason?

Too far away for events that probably go on for only a day.

For some reason, Twilight's costume reminds me of Franziska, the whip-crazy chick in the Phoenix Wright series... But I dunno who Applejack is supposed to be... And TwiJack... Heh Posted Image I see what's being implied there, sorta

Looks like they're cosplaying as Franziska von Karma and Adrian Andrews, the most popular lesbian shipping in the series.

• Brohoof 1