General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I have a question for everyone here.

You must answer this question with either yes or no, and you must answer honestly.

- Will you answer this question with no?

Remind me to strangle you if I ever meet you in person somehow, someday.....

I jest :3

Uhh....

..... .... ... . . .. .....Ehhhhhhhh T_T

spitfiresiggymlpforums2_zps2f3d09cf.png

Enjoy metal music? Come check out this Facebook page, Pegadeth.

"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."

You must answer this question with either yes or no, and you must answer honestly.

I most certainly shall not answer thy question with the word "no".

I at least did it half right.

7Crdz3K.png

Can't it be this instead?

Can I test whether a sledgehammer or your face breaks first?

• Brohoof 1

e903e0168e.png

<I like trains>

I... See... But here's what's special about that one particular train I showed: The locomotive was made in 1938 and it's the last of its kind.

Here's what's nuts: as a kid, I had a videotape documentary of that exact steam locomotive. My childhood train obsession, dude...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Hey I just felt compelled to name my Pokémon team. The problem is I don't know what to call 5 of them.

Meowtic (male)

Scolipede (male)

Gogoat (female)

Greninja (male)

Florges (female)

I've already named my Furfrou Cherché.

e903e0168e.png

My trolls also have reinforcements, dragons, Uruks, dinosaurs, and giant bionicles. So hows your army doin' :3

My favorite Bionicle is my custom made one that looks almost exactly like a Chrysalid from Xcom even though I made it 3 years before I hade even played it... weird

Hmm... you're going there, are you? Time to bring in the steam. I have a custom multi-barreled anti-personnel cannon designed specifically for easy mass-production. I should be able to crank out a few. Then there's my airship that, while unfinished, can still be outfitted with bombard cannons. The armor is thick enough to repel small arms and light artillery fire. Then there's my experimental steam-powered weed-whacker on which a plane propeller has been rigged on the front like a lawnmower blade, specifically for infantry. I have a biplane with dual-mounted machine guns and two incendiary bombs, a gyrocopter with dual-mounted heavy machine guns, several experimental foot soldiers wearing full body armor carrying machine guns, and my desert infantry who all use revolvers and rifles. Honestly, they're basic conscripts, but they act in force. I have a balloon as well that I usually put snipers on or use to drop incendiary charges. My last air unit is a custom built dirigible outfitted with gas-powered booster jets for quick movement. While I may not have the most soldiers, I've long been developing better small arms. I've converted several old muskets into repeating trench guns. I have an easy conversion that converts rifles into full-automatic repeaters. I can mass-produce light machine guns for mounting on vehicles and wheels for field use. If nothing else, my custom weapon developments will even the odds between us. I have pictures too if you want to see. I'm really proud of my stuff!

Original Fiction: http://mlpforums.com/topic/69008-hawkmoths-fiction/

לְעֵת תָּכִין מַטְבֵּחַ מִצָּר הַמְנַבֵּחַ.
אָז אֶגְמוֹר בְּשִׁיר מִזְמוֹר חֲנֻכַּת הַמִּזְבֵּחַ.

Hmm... you're going there, are you? Time to bring in the steam. I have a custom multi-barreled anti-personnel cannon designed specifically for easy mass-production. I should be able to crank out a few. Then there's my airship that, while unfinished, can still be outfitted with bombard cannons. The armor is thick enough to repel small arms and light artillery fire. Then there's my experimental steam-powered weed-whacker on which a plane propeller has been rigged on the front like a lawnmower blade, specifically for infantry. I have a biplane with dual-mounted machine guns and two incendiary bombs, a gyrocopter with dual-mounted heavy machine guns, several experimental foot soldiers wearing full body armor carrying machine guns, and my desert infantry who all use revolvers and rifles. Honestly, they're basic conscripts, but they act in force. I have a balloon as well that I usually put snipers on or use to drop incendiary charges. My last air unit is a custom built dirigible outfitted with gas-powered booster jets for quick movement. While I may not have the most soldiers, I've long been developing better small arms. I've converted several old muskets into repeating trench guns. I have an easy conversion that converts rifles into full-automatic repeaters. I can mass-produce light machine guns for mounting on vehicles and wheels for field use. If nothing else, my custom weapon developments will even the odds between us. I have pictures too if you want to see. I'm really proud of my stuff!

Oh well if we're not using exclusively fantasy based LEGOs the I have a small assault air ship, a multi missile all terrain truck, 4 alien air craft, 2 human assault space ships, an attack chopper, 5 Jeager robots, a mobile base, and over 250 basic troops living and robotic. 

Edit:I forgot to include my army's commander. All hail Princess Unikitty! Leader of the Northern LEGO Empire!

@, By the way, the world stopped making sense and I blame you for showing me the dark.

I love you too Rebecca! After this silly war is over why don't we get married?

Edited by Biznis Kitty

e903e0168e.png

Oh well if we're not using exclusively fantasy based LEGOs the I have a small assault air ship, a multi missile all terrain truck, 4 alien air craft, 2 human assault space ships, an attack chopper, 5 Jeager robots, a mobile base, and over 250 basic troops living and robotic. 

Edit:I forgot to include my army's commander. All hail Princess Unikitty! Leader of the Northern LEGO Empire!

I never said I wasn't using fantasy pieces. My collection is steampunk. I don't bother with anything non-fantasy, and I adapt things like Adventure Quest into steampunk, given the genre's reliance on mechanical things. My Legos were the basis for all of my fantasy fiction, so I like making models that are in my stories.

I never said I wasn't using fantasy pieces. My collection is steampunk. I don't bother with anything non-fantasy, and I adapt things like Adventure Quest into steampunk, given the genre's reliance on mechanical things. My Legos were the basis for all of my fantasy fiction, so I like making models that are in my stories.

LEGO needs to make steam punk sets that would be awesome!

e903e0168e.png

I'm looking for an MLP Podcast. Not just to listen to, but I'd honestly love to join in on one. I have my own podcast about Toonami, and I enjoy MLP just as much. So I've been sort of itching to get on one.

LEGO needs to make steam punk sets that would be awesome!

Yeah, definitely! I'm not a good enough builder to make true steampunk things like intricate pipes and filigree.

Yeah, definitely! I'm not a good enough builder to make true steampunk things like intricate pipes and filigree.

You know I probably would be able to make some really good stuff, but that would need me to rip apart some of my favorite sets...

e903e0168e.png

You know I probably would be able to make some really good stuff, but that would need me to rip apart some of my favorite sets...

I hate looking up custom Lego models on the internet just because I'm blown away and shamed by how incredible some people are. I do get some ideas for things though. I made a little steampunk walker mech based on something I saw. The legs were definitely the most challenging part.

Hey I just felt compelled to name my Pokémon team. The problem is I don't know what to call 5 of them.

Meowtic (male)

Scolipede (male)

Gogoat (female)

Greninja (male)

Florges (female)

I've already named my Furfrou Cherché.

Or be cool and don't name them at all like me.

Or name them in their Japanese Romaji names to be super sugoii.

I'm looking for an MLP Podcast. Not just to listen to, but I'd honestly love to join in on one. I have my own podcast about Toonami, and I enjoy MLP just as much. So I've been sort of itching to get on one.

Funnily enough, my friends and I tried to start one.

It went absolutely nowhere. :lol:

We actually still try, but it continues to go nowhere. We just weren't made to do one. :lol:

Edited by Haven

7Crdz3K.png

Or be cool and don't name them at all like me.

Or name them in their Japanese Romaji names to be super sugoii.

I only name the pokemon that I get super attached to or really like. So getting a name from me is like a badge of honor for my team.

I hate looking up custom Lego models on the internet just because I'm blown away and shamed by how incredible some people are. I do get some ideas for things though. I made a little steampunk walker mech based on something I saw. The legs were definitely the most challenging part.

I actually made a little walker mech by using Bionicle joints and pins which I then used this part to stick it to a regular LEGO frame.

lego_technic_brick_1_x_2_with_axle_hole_

e903e0168e.png

Great, just great.

It is almost 2:00 now and I gotta get up early.

Two hours "wasted" on these forums.. Damn you all!

Edited by Floris
  • Brohoof 1

Speaking of Pokémon, 1, I know how to put the accent mark on the É, but my brother and I failed at naming the first 150 Pokémon.

img-2535198-1-Ykm6Eyi.png

I probably can name over 500 of all the pokemon generation 4 would be the only really fuzzy area seeing as that was the only generation I've truely skipped.

Hmmmm...I approve of this, I do.

So as I said... What to name them.

*Paces wildly back and forth* (just kidding I don't feel like standing up)

• Brohoof 1

e903e0168e.png

I probably can name over 500 of all the pokemon generation 4 would be the only really fuzzy area seeing as that was the only generation I've truely skipped.

Is generation 4 Sinnoh or after that? Because that's the last thing about Pokémon I remember...

a0AgWVX.png

<>