Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Why are you always so distrustful of me :(? What have I done to you :(

:fiery:

you have directly disobeyed me by harming ponies and conquering cities. I understand that you want your mother to be proud, but what about me, huh? ;-;

you have directly disobeyed me by harming ponies and conquering cities. I understand that you want your mother to be proud, but what about me, huh? ;-;

I'm sorry :(. It is just that Mom supports me and accepts me for who I am, what I want :(. She loves me for what I am :(. I do want to make you proud as well, I often try to make you proud by giving you heads of mighty beasts I have slain :(. It is just that I express my love to you in a different way you would like me to  -_-....

I'm sorry :(. It is just that Mom supports me and accepts me for who I am, what I want :(. She loves me for what I am :(. I do want to make you proud as well, I often try to make you proud by giving you heads of mighty beasts I have slain :(. It is just that I express my love to you in a different way you would like me to  -_-....

*sigh* I understand why you do that, and it isn't like I don't appreciate it, irs just, maybe... try doing things my way for once? It would make me immensely proud...

*sigh* I understand why you do that, and it isn't like I don't appreciate it, irs just, maybe... try doing things my way for once? It would make me immensely proud...

What do you want me to do? 

I'm proud :^)

Same with you

My son :^)

• Brohoof 1

You called for me dad? Notifications rule.

just called to say I'm proud of you, son :twi:

dat nose

Fukken Badass nose, rite dere, fokes :^)

• Brohoof 1

What do you want me to do?

well, seeing as I will never be able to talk you out of conquering... but try to do it peacfully. No fighting, just try to tell ponies why you would be a better ruler. Don't hurt, don't threaten, and don't eat them.

well, seeing as I will never be able to talk you out of conquering... but try to do it peacfully. No fighting, just try to tell ponies why you would be a better ruler. Don't hurt, don't threaten, and don't eat them.

Can I trick them like mother does :catface:

• Brohoof 1

no. Be honest.

I can try.... but I can't promise you that I will stop eating ponies. I am addicted to pony meat, I crave for it emoticon_pinkamena_by_skyandparadise-d81

• Brohoof 1

:okiedokielokie:

What  :huh:? It is not my fault I was born what you call a psychopath. If you want to be mad because I am that (in your eyes), you can blame yourself and mom :(. This is just who I am :(

What  :huh:? It is not my fault I was born what you call a psychopath. If you want to be mad because I am that (in your eyes), you can blame yourself and mom :(. This is just who I am :(.

just keep it secret, ok?

I came in to see people talking about pony meat...well then...

run

I came in to see people talking about pony meat...well then...

Yeah, that tends to happen at times...

I'm trying to get them into salad

Kinda hard when your family is carnivorous

Maybe tofu steak will work :huh:

• Brohoof 1

just keep it secret, ok?

Well, I am not going to be declaring it publicly unless I want ponies with fire and pitchforks after me :D

Yeah, that tends to happen at times...

I'm trying to get them into salad

Kinda hard when your family is carnivorous

Maybe tofu steak will work :huh:

Does Nuclear also eat pony meat :pinkie: ?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

4cd9cb2b6ab62af11dbbe66910238ad0.jpg

I'm wondering why superman piled six cars in the first place. The look he's giving is like, "deal with it" while everyone around him is shocked and angry. Could he really be that bored?

Edited by Pink
  • Brohoof 2