Lunar Red

HNI_0043.JPG

Name: Sultrus

mane/tail color: red

body: blue

eyes/ c mark: green

stance: sprite designers choice

style: powerfull, but slow

finisher: spinner cannon charge (its a super tackle)

taunt: you want a bagel

enter: Hi, Whats your name

winning: wanna play again

lossing: YOUR A MEANY

THIS DRAWING TOOK ME 5 MINUTES

I like it, but I will wait t'l tommorow at 6:00 pm to decide the winner.

Also the game has not started progress yet. I plan on starting it thursday

Perhaps this could be a great boss idea D: I'm not planning to actually get into the roster (too many ponies already) but you can freely take some of my ideas for your boss character. No image at all (I can't draw) but I'll provide a little story for the game after my character description. Here I go :3

OC Name: Ruler Of The Void

Opening Phrase: "I will consume everything you know."

Winning Phrase: "I want more! More! MORE!"

Losing Phrase: "I was the one to be consumed in the end..."

Fighting Stance: Arms crossed and eyes closed when he's still. Floating slowly to the left and right when he's moving and his eyes are open, with emptiness on them. Also, arms down when he moves.

Finisher: The Void (We see Ruler with his hooves on his head while the screen goes black except for him and the other fighter. This is to give a hint that the finisher is about to happen. Then, a big black beam from his eyes fills almost the entire screen. This attack can't be stopped or blocked, but avoided by crouching. So the bottom of the screen would not be filled by the void).

Theme: You choose. Make it epic!

Moves:

-Consume (Ruler summons a little black circle in front of him. If the opponent touches it, he/she will get hurt).

-Emptiness (Ruler raises his hoove, and a beam of darkness appears below the opponent. If the opponent doesn't avoid/block the attack, he/she will get hurt)

-Soul Drain (Ruler uses a chain to attack his opponent on a long distance (but not reaching the end of the screen, that'll be unfair). If the opponent doesnt avoid-jump or crouch-/block the attack, he/she will get hurt -Ruler is eating his soul, you see? :B)

-Life Crush (Ruler dashes towards the opponent and punches him. If the opponent doesn't avoid -jump or is too far away- or blocks the attack, he/she will get hurt).

Some kind of story for the game:

Equestria has been a peaceful place for thoundsands of years, but it wasn't always like that. There was a danger, thousands of years ago that almost anihillated all in Equestria: The Void. The Void, a dark place in other dimension whose only goal is to consume everything it can find, put in danger all of the life as we know, thanks to the Ruler Of The Void, a pony that misteriously was created by The Void and learned to control the powers of this place. The Ruler used his powers to get into our dimension and try to destroy every trace of existance. But he found out that he was not so powerful thanks to the magic of friendship. He understimated the power of ponies in our dimension and got defeated by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

They managed to imprison The Ruler into another dimesion for thousands of years, bringing peace to Equestria once more. But The Ruler managed to escape with the help of The Void by consuming the dimension he was trapped in. He came back to our dimension, stronger than ever thanks to the energy of the dimension he consumed, but instead of facing his archenemies, he got rid of powerful ponies by consuming their energy and becoming even more powerful! When Celestia and Luna found out he was back, they attempted to defeat him once more, but The Ruler became too powerful and The Void was affecting both Celestia and Luna.

The Ruler knew there was no other pony strong enough to stop him and all he needed to finally be able to destroy Equestria was to consume the energy of them. But Celestia already knew this and told Luna, so in a desperate attempt to stop his plans, both Celestia and Luna got rid of their energy when they were about to lose the battle. In order to make their energy harder to find, they divided it into several pieces and sent them all over Equestria. The Ruler didn't expect that, and he knew that, even if he was powerful to defeat Celestia and Luna, the magic of friendship still didn't allow him to consume everything jus yet. He needed that power.

The power of the Princesses found shelter on the heart of some of the best ponies (our fighters) all over Equestria. The Ruler could feel this energy, but he couldn't just go and look for every single one of this ponies, because this would take too much time. So, he presented himself as the King of all Equestria, keeping the Princesses captive and demanding everyone to obey him. But, at the same time, he said "If you want to defeat me, you must fight me on a tournament. You can save Equestria and the princesses, or be the new ruler! It's your choice..."

So, with their newfound powers, our chosen heroes went to fight The Ruler of The Void, some to save the life as we know it, some with their own personal agenda. And this story is just beggining...

End.

Please, consider this as a (bad) fanfic (It is several years in the future, so no main six thing :3), but it's kind of a nice story, isn't it? If you like any element of it, just take it freely.

cool, ive been going around taking pictures to inspire level designs

i also might have helped with some special feature ideas, but i can't say for sure

but i can be sure that if this thing gets done, i bet it will be awesome

so what was your boss sketch like

Well it was a pose. It was requested by Lunar Red. I am not sure if I should explain more because Lunar has the bosses set so I don't know if he wants them revealed or not.

Btw, my ponysona/OC fights like Goku.(This is directed to LR.)

@: mine fights in a crouch style, and has a very "shocking" finisher

but since this is a simple game in comparison to others, i had to dum down my oc for use, if you want to see his original stats, just look at the first link in my sig

Edited by Staticthor Draconus

@: mine fights in a crouch style, and has a very "shocking" finisher

but since this is a simple game in comparison to others, i had to dum down my oc for use, if you want to see his original stats, just look at the first link in my sig

Cool. My OC's finisher is called Dragon Soul. He powers up to his super form, generates energy from his hoof, flies towards his opponent. Then the energy ball around his hoof forms a dragon head, Jesse strikes his opponent doing devastating damage.

Cool. My OC's finisher is called Dragon Soul. He powers up to his super form, generates energy from his hoof, flies towards his opponent. Then the energy ball around his hoof forms a dragon head, Jesse strikes his opponent doing devastating damage.

i hope you explained that to him.......why is it my characters name means electric dragon.....but all the epic dragon stuff is taken

It is something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCcEwo7cF6A

As I have said, he fights like Goku. Even does the Kamehame Ha. So his moves are similar.

hope its not called that, or else this game would just be copyright infringement

which is illegal, 

BUT PARODIES ARE LEGAL AND CAN BE PROFITED FROM

hope its not called that, or else this game would just be copyright infringement

which is illegal, 

BUT PARODIES ARE LEGAL AND CAN BE PROFITED FROM

Ah true. It could be called the Makemahe Ka!(assuming you are referring to kamehame ha)

Plus he loves up close and personal. One of his traveling moves is sliding on his tail and hitting his opponents with his hooves too.

@my guy is a close style brawler too, but incredibly fast, if your guy is as powerful as assumed, then he should be fairly slower

Well I actually wanted his core ability to be balanced. He is strong but fast without being too much either way. Kind of like Mario from smash bros.

Hey, I can see our OC's being rivals lo. The Alicorn versus the Earth Pony lol.

Name: Chrissie
Opening Phrase: Time to do some weeding!
Winning Phrase: *giggle fit, followed by a fist bump in the air*
Losing Phrase: I must make my earth look perfect, next time I will get rid of you! *eyes size up*
Fighting Stance: (Tried to make it on Pony Creator but it didn't work) She has one hoof raised in the air, and one just below it. Her front back hoof is positioned in front of the other, and her back-back hoof is positioned just a couple inches away.*
Finisher (Optional): *Twirls around and around then curtsies, and winks to the screen*
Taunt (Optional): You poisonous toad, you can't get me from over here!
Stats (Optional): High Speed, medium attack
Theme Song (Optional): Something soft and gentle, but very fast.

(Looks are below. I couldn't get a picture of her fighting stance so I just had to describe it.)

post-11675-0-74921400-1365722956.png

Edited by Emerald <3

Opening Phrase: Time to do some weeding!

Losing Phrase: I must make my earth look perfect, next time I will get rid of you! *eyes size up*

Fighting Stance: (Picture here)

Finisher (Optional): *Twirls around and around then curtsies, and winks to the screen*

Theme Song (Optional): Love you like a love song instrumental

well ill be, your stats resemble my characters, but  without the jump or the finisher.........i have a feeling your going to be a fan fave if you get in.....but i hope that song you picked wasn't copywrited, or else the game might not make it through without being sued

Edited by Staticthor Draconus
  • Brohoof 1

Opening Phrase: Time to do some weeding!

Fighting Stance: (Tried to make it on Pony Creator but it didn't work) She has one hoof raised in the air, and one just below it. Her front back hoof is positioned in front of the other, and her back-back hoof is positioned just a couple inches away.*

Theme Song (Optional): Something soft and gentle, but very fast.

(Looks are below. I couldn't get a picture of her fighting stance so I just had to describe it.)

Like the OC (5/12) are now in. So I read the thread and the OC sound cool. Like JesstroidPrimes's OC (Jesse) and stuff. Also if you want spoilers just ask me about a feature (I'm doing this only t'll tommorow at 2:30pm, don't want to give too many :) )

• Brohoof 1

Like the OC (5/12) are now in. So I read the thread and the OC sound cool. Like JesstroidPrimes's OC (Jesse) and stuff. Also if you want spoilers just ask me about a feature (I'm doing this only t'll tommorow at 2:30pm, don't want to give too many smile.png )

Awesome! So what exactly are the OC's fighting? I must ask, if you do not mind. Also, what is the plot of this game, is there a specific story to it?

Awesome! So what exactly are the OC's fighting? I must ask, if you do not mind. Also, what is the plot of this game, is there a specific story to it?

The OCs are fighting eachother and if you must know there might be a story mode and the plot is "A chaotic evil has taken over he is controlling the minds of the OCs and now making them fight for his amusment." I came up with this yesterday.

• Brohoof 1

I added my OC also how good do you want the animation or music cause I can partially do good in animation and music but it probably isn't good enough

By animation I mean pixel art if anypony can do that that would be Awesome!! Also Music is already beign done.

Name: Buttonstitch
Opening Phrase: I don't like fighting, but...
Winning Phrase: Oooh, are you all right? Put some ice on that.
Losing Phrase: Phooey. I tried my best...
Fighting Stance: (Working on it.)

• Brohoof 1