Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I make OC theme songs!

Courageous Thunder Dash

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so cool! If you have the time to, I'd love one for Scratched Disk http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scratched-disk-r4866

As he's a gamer pony I'd imagine that chip tunes or 8-bit would work best for him. If you want to do lyrics that's cool, or maybe a battle theme like they tried to do for the "Fighting is Magic" Game. I'll leave that up to you!

Thanks again! Let me know if there are any questions!

Okay... Now, I know you've got school stuff, and a life....and other requests, so I can't say I expect you to do much more than read this, but I'll put it up anyway.

If you could please make a theme for my OC, Coronae, that'd be wonderful. Here's his character sheet: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/coronae-r5199

I just want something that would fit his personality...but I do have a few lyrics for you:

"Born of secrecy, hiding constantly,

The shadows are his only friends.

He'll do whatever it takes to meet his goals.

He'll do whatever it takes as a means to an end."

I'm not expecting it any time soon, hell I'll be happy to get it by the end of the year, but if you could please do just that, your song, I'd be glad to hear~

Okay... Now, I know you've got school stuff, and a life....and other requests, so I can't say I expect you to do much more than read this, but I'll put it up anyway.

If you could please make a theme for my OC, Coronae, that'd be wonderful. Here's his character sheet: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/coronae-r5199

I just want something that would fit his personality...but I do have a few lyrics for you:

"Born of secrecy, hiding constantly,

The shadows are his only friends.

He'll do whatever it takes to meet his goals.

He'll do whatever it takes as a means to an end."

I'm not expecting it any time soon, hell I'll be happy to get it by the end of the year, but if you could please do just that, your song, I'd be glad to hear~

Those lyrics could fit a really awesome intro to your song. Yours sounds pretty ominous and a very fun one to do. But you're gonna have to wait a while. 

This is so cool! If you have the time to, I'd love one for Scratched Disk http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scratched-disk-r4866

As he's a gamer pony I'd imagine that chip tunes or 8-bit would work best for him. If you want to do lyrics that's cool, or maybe a battle theme like they tried to do for the "Fighting is Magic" Game. I'll leave that up to you!

Thanks again! Let me know if there are any questions!

I can make a chiptune for him. I did one for another person here on the forums. It won't take long to do, but I've got this semester to finish up. 

Ohh, I'd love a theme song for Star Gazer! ...I have no idea how it would sound. Just make it sound Star Gazer-y... If you get what I'm saying... Gah, I REALLY need to figure out a personality for him.  :huh:

Ohh, I'd love a theme song for Star Gazer! ...I have no idea how it would sound. Just make it sound Star Gazer-y... If you get what I'm saying... Gah, I REALLY need to figure out a personality for him.  :huh:

I could easily pull that off, but I'm like completely swamped right now. 

I could easily pull that off, but I'm like completely swamped right now. 

'Tis alright, take all the time you need! I ain't in no rush. Just gotta take it easy...  -_- 

-five minutes later- WHERE IS MAH MUSIC?!  :angry:

Can you do one for both of my OCs. Both of them are in the description.

Chain Mail's being something along the line of chaotic and violent sounding.

Example:

And Silent Blade's could be a sort of serene, feudal Japanese feel.

Example:

Edited by GameytheGeemer

Wow man, just by the way you describe the soon to be themes I feel like they sound great already.

I would love a theme song for my OC Time Warp.

attachicon.gifOC Time Warp.png

Maybe make it something adventurous and time travely if you get what I mean. Well you're the expert here just do your best and it'll be fantastic.

you could always use this

xD

I'm a brony musician who loves to compose and arrange remixes. Many people who make OCs want to get the best out of them, and one of the ways is theme songs. Are you wanting a song specifically for your OC? Well, I'm your guy then. Just give me the details of the song and I'll have it done. I even write lyrics for the song. If you have lyrics, I can slap a sweet melody to them. 

Here's an example of a canon character's theme I created

https://pony.fm/tracks/334-soar-rainbow-dashs-theme

I will send the individual a PM with the request linked when it is done. 

Currently working on

1. Civil Sunset

2. Crazy

3. Stardream

4. Tempest

ok ok when i first heard that song the first thing that came to my mind is pokemon emerald because it sounds like a remixed soundtrack from emerald.

Hey if you're still doing these could I get a 8-bitish theme for my OC Voxel Strings?

Chiptunes won't take long, but right now, I've got finals to deal with. During the holidays, I'll be sure to work on themes. I'll see if I can fit you in. 

ok ok when i first heard that song the first thing that came to my mind is pokemon emerald because it sounds like a remixed soundtrack from emerald.

What soundtrack? I can't remember any that sound like the song...

Edited by Blazing Hoof

Hmm...I do have a theme for my OC. I wonder if you could pull it off. It does have lyrics but they're a work in progress. If I ever finish then I'll come to you for that.

For now, his song starts very warming and atmospheric, but then as it goes on maybe 5-10 seconds afterward, it starts to get an upbeat free rhythm going, if that makes sense. I know exactly how it sounds in my head. If there's anyway I could give you an idea do tell.

This is my OC, by the way.

http://i.imgur.com/9eXl52S.png?1

Edited by FeIix

Well my character is a calm friendly adventurer/traveler. I don't really any specifics for the song in mind so you can get creative with it. I like what you're doing here and I hope you continue to make more of these :lol:

@,@,

Okay you two and everyone else, good news. Exams are coming to an end for me, and that means I'll have plenty of time to work on y'alls OC themes. 

By the way Pink Mist, I'll do a sweet piano improv for your OC.

And Felix, your's will be an ambient/electro mix. 

@,@,

Okay you two and everyone else, good news. Exams are coming to an end for me, and that means I'll have plenty of time to work on y'alls OC themes. 

By the way Pink Mist, I'll do a sweet piano improv for your OC.

And Felix, your's will be an ambient/electro mix. 

Sounds great :D I can't wait to hear it :) I'll add it to my profile xD

Oh...My...gosh. I'd love to have a theme for my OC. 

My OC, Dj Starlight, loves to be with friends and have a good time. Music is in her blood, especially the wubby ones. :) She also is once in a while shy but not often. She's a pretty pumped up pony. ^^

Thanks so much!