Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I make OC theme songs!

Courageous Thunder Dash

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a song for my OC Valiant Gamer, I don't really have an idea for a song but I was hoping you could make one just based on my OC's design and backstory. If you could do that, it would mean a lot. My Oc and his backstory are below

http://lordgamermon.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-O-C-Valiant-Gamer-430001310

Okay then...chiptune time!

Hoy, I do believe I made a request pretty much around last year's Summer even before the waiting list got as long as it now. I also messaged you sometime later about, and also asked about it here. However, you never really were clear if you had even started working on it, much less finished it.

Hey Thunder-Dash.

From the number of posts in this topic I'd say there's going to be quite a waiting period for me.

So, before it gets any longer I'll just leave my request.

I'd like a theme for my new OC (Insert OC Name I Will Decide In The Future Here).

It should be fun, wacky, cartoony, and also heroic.

The best way to describe this is imagine the music Cheese Sandwich would have if he became a superhero.

So that's it. Good luck finishing up your many current requests and thanks in advance for mine :)

@,

Really sorry about that. Every time I get a chance to work, it's always taken up by something else. I try to fit time in my schedule but all of this college work gets in the way.

It's perfectly understandable that you're busy, but I know for a fact that at least one other person who made their request just a little ways before me actually got their song done simply because he was begging you for updates every other post. This doesn't even account for the other theme songs you've probably already done for people who made their requests after me.

Edited by Krein

If you are still doing this could you do one for my tumblr page. http://ask-timelord-rarity.tumblr.com

If you need some sort of suggestion I was thinking something along the lines of combining parts of one of Rarity's songs from the show (art of the dress for example) and mixing it with a Doctor Who song, such as the intro theme, I am the doctor, or vale decem.

Thank you for making if you are still doing this!

Thank you very much!

If you want something that actually is an OC, I'm the producer of the Fallout Equestria: Silver Linings radio-drama. It has many oc's and I could give you a peek at some of the up coming ones :)

• 1 month later...

@,

I'm actually closing this request shop up soon. What will replace it, it is full-fledged commission shop. But I could fit you in as soon as I'm done with one other theme I'm working on.  

@@Flash Forward,

I could fit you in. This shop's about to close in a bit.