Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The pony Zombie Apocylypse

Eureka

(edited)

The Pony Zombie Apocolypse has started. 5 ponies have been transported to a large forest where all zombies are. There is a camp set up with weapons food and water. Why your there? To save the world of of course. You can't escape. You are aloud to make alliances but be warned. You can't trust everyone.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT'S HAPPENING:

In this game you get to kill all of the zombies. (Woohoo.) You could sign up to become either a zombie or a pony/unicorn/pegasus, but no alicorns! You are aloud to betray the ponies to stay alive. You could do this by when a zombie comes to get you, you can hand over another pony instead.

To play the game you can choose things to do:

Ex: Through a bomb at ______

I will use a die to judge if it the outcome really failed, failed, succeeded, or succeeded with a total reward. I have no control of the outcomes. You have a 10/10 starting for health. You loose health by being bitten by a zombie or being in reach of a explosion or have your outcome become an epic fail. If you reach 0 you die and become a zombie. I'll be the game maker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post your OCs here! If your a zombie you don't need one.

Ponies:

1. Sir. Derpington Hooves with Brown Horizon

2. Sprakle with Minato Froe

3.SeniorFlutterific with Adamant Luminosa

There can be more if the forum is popular.

Zombies

1. TBB Symphonia

More if you become a zombie.

--------------------------------------

Good luck young ones!

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 3

I don't get it. You really did not describe the situation well to me. We just start in a forest? Why are we set to save the world? If we choose to be a zombie then how do we play that out?

I'm going to need the situation in the highest amount of detail possible.

• Brohoof 1

Here's my OC Pony.  Her name is Adamant Luminosa.  (Unshakable Light).  I know there's a rule against alicorns.  I just thought it would looked cooler that way.  She is officially a unicorn for this game.  I apologized about no background.  I screwed up the export and I didn't look at the recovery code XD

post-14317-0-31068700-1365818781_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

I'd like to join this rp as a zombie. I agree with the previous post, could you give us a example on how the role of a zombie would play out in this rp? I don't need a oc for the role of zombie right?

Hope you let me join :)

• Brohoof 2

I don't get it. You really did not describe the situation well to me. We just start in a forest? Why are we set to save the world? If we choose to be a zombie then how do we play that out?

I'm going to need the situation in the highest amount of detail possible.

You start somewhere in a forest at a camp with all of the zombies. Someone say what they want to do, and I'll give them a score weather it worked or not:

Ex: Throw bomb at zombie.

Me: You rolled an epic fail, you through the bomb at a zombie, but it backfires and hits you, -5 points.

It's basically a zombie apocalypse/ hunger games xD

Here's my OC Pony.  Her name is Adamant Luminosa.  (Unshakable Light).  I know there's a rule against alicorns.  I just thought it would looked cooler that way.  She is officially a unicorn for this game.  I apologized about no background.  I screwed up the export and I didn't look at the recovery code XD

Of course you can join! Eh it doesn't matter if there isn't a background. I don't really care :P. I'll message when the rp is ready.

You start somewhere in a forest at a camp with all of the zombies. Someone say what they want to do, and I'll give them a score weather it worked or not:

Ex: Throw bomb at zombie.

Me: You rolled an epic fail, you through the bomb at a zombie, but it backfires and hits you, -5 points.

It's basically a zombie apocalypse/ hunger games xD

Of course you can join! Eh it doesn't matter if there isn't a background. I don't really care tongue.png. I'll message when the rp is ready.

This does not explain how we play as a zombie. Would it be just a stereotypical zombie or will we have an intelligence? 

• Brohoof 1

Could I join this with my pony, Rage? she's very talented with weapons. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rage-r2818

Not trying to be a Mary Sue with her being talented with weapons and all...

Of course! It doesn't matter if its sorta a Mary Sue. I'll message you when the Roleplay is ready!

This does not explain how we play as a zombie. Would it be just a stereotypical zombie or will we have an intelligence?

In stereotypical zombie, I guess. Would you like to join? We could have one intelligent zombie thats what your looking for.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to join this RP, I'm fairly inexperienced but I think i have good writing skills. I'll get back to you on an O/C and I would like to be a Survivor but if that's not possible then a bandit as my next choice and a zombie is my last choice. I may have a few problems as I run on GMT (I live in England) and if that is too problematic then I don't mind being rejected. I'll see if i can play this out but I can't promise anything.

Qwertyquail

i have a character that is perfect for this! her name is Boomstick Angel. she is a pegasus with a shotgun and she is very adaptable. i do not have a picture now, but i will in the future. she is extreamly loyal and strong(emotionally). she would also be good for food runs/scouting.