Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

could there be a Space Alicorn?

100 beasts kaidou

I was just wondering. what if we had a Alicorn who is in controll of all space. I mean after all Luna and Celestia controll the sun and the moon but what about space? after all Space is the biggest thing there is. also would you like some alien Ponies as were talking about space.

Luna also is known to control the cosmos as well. She positions the night sky, so I guess that includes the stars as well. She's usually seen making up the stars and stuff.

Although I do like the idea laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

With how everything seems to work, I honestly don't think there is a space. Only a sky, which the stars are apart of. After all: the moon and sun are raised manually. So yea, I don't think so.

(edited)

And that my friends is when we leave the small planet of Equestria, to a planet far, far away. This planet is colonized by a unique race of shapeshifting robots. Welcome to Cybertron...

I think Transformers could be used to solve your question. XD

Edited by angrysalamence

(edited)

A cute idea, but I'm guessing that's Luna's gig and I won't be the pony to suggest she needs a replacement. ;) Besides her mane has freaking stars in it. How cool is that?! Answer-very cool.

All Hail Luna Princess in Space!

Edited by Nature Spell

Like other users have said, Luna controls space. Therfore there is no need for a space princess. ;)

Besides, there is already 4 princesses, do we need another one?

Im thinking it would be their parents really.. Luna might have some control over the cosmos, but their parents probablly control all of it or atleast help their kids in someway.

But season 4 is pretty far away.. so wait and see :(

• Brohoof 1

Why is it when you say space alicorns I think of either aliens or Sailor Moon themed ponies?

Why?

While I agree that the space and cosmos is Luna's thing, why can't we have alicorns represent the other planets.

But this is starting to sound like a desperate idea to make more toys so discard it.

Space Alicorn souring through the stars delivering the rainbows all around the world. Space Alicorn shining in the night smiles and hugs forever all around the world. 

Yeah as others have said I think that Luna might qualify.

I don't think that space requires any control. Sun and moon are something that I understand that they could be moved by Celestia and Luna, but space... I don't see how that could be controlled.