Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia Fan Club

DND

(edited)

Looks at Celestia

Me: "STOP! You've violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve out your sentence in jail! Your stolen goods are forfeit. Crimes commited: Stealing my heart, assaulting my chest with "hnng" pain, gluing my eyes to your cuteness."

Celestia: "What?! I've done no crime and those aren't real crimes! I've not hurt you!... Wait, gluing your eyes to my what?"

Hugs Celestia softly.

"I was joking your highness."

Celestia: "This calls for immediate action."

Looks sternly at me and after a few seconds hugs back.

Lol thanks for the pictures.

It's about time for some Cutelestia!

img-3535262-1-celestia_luna_cake_by_myst

img-3535262-2-you_are_my_sun__hearts_and

img-3535262-3-celestia_s_valentines_card

Edited by Fractured_Spectrum

Why I Think Celestia is best princess!

This is compelty based off my persnal thoughts and opionions but i wanted to post it somewhere :3

Ok so I feel Celestia is best princess becasue i feel i can look up to her and how i would love to be like her. She is wise ,caring and well-repected. Honestly i hide in the shadows away from people and i feel i am hated and stupid. I want to be like Celestia. I know most people like luna becasue they can relate just like I can to luna, but when i see luna i basiclly see myself. Someone that people often fear or i feel like i am outcasted by others. Celestia is basiclly the oppiste and that who i want to be becasue of that. I hate when people fear me becasue im alittle diffrenet and socially awkward. I want people to repect me like i respect them. Other princess like twighlt and cadence I like them but i defienatly still think that celestia is best !

• Brohoof 1

__cosmic_love___by_rizcifra-d4e314j.png

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes 
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind 

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out 
You left me in the dark 
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight 
In the shadow of your heart 

And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat 
I tried to find the sound 
But then, it stopped, and I was in the darkness, 
So darkness I became 

You left me in the dark 

I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map 
And knew that somehow I could find my way back 
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too 
So I stayed in the darkness with you 

You left me in the dark 

You left me in the dark 
Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

all i got to say is praise be Celestia for she is best pony! i do have to say i would love to see a celestia center story with how she founded a nation and defeated all the villains in the past, and also what she chose to censor in the  history books. after all they are written by the winners. i do believe she wouldn't want her ponys know of the darker deeds that would have  had to have been done or what she is fully capable of. ;) 

• Brohoof 2

I got Friend Forever Issue #3 and there's a reason why Princess Celestia doesn't do all the work and relies on The Elements of Harmony to save Equestria numerous times. All these rumors saying Celestia is evil are 100% FALSE! The REAL reason is in the issue. I don't want to give out any spoilers for those who haven't read it yet.

I've read the issue and I must say Celestia and Spike did make a pretty good team together before the MLP Tag Team Wrestling event took place.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@Photon Jet,

How about we allow others to read the comic and see for themselves:

"As you said, Spike, I am very powerful, and there are many things I can do. And yes, sometimes I have let Twilight take care of an incident that I could have cleared away easily. But I did not do this because I am cruel, or because I want to play a joke on Twilight... I do this because I am her teacher, and sometimes, this is how she must learn."

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

What I wouldn't give to spend one day with such a lovely Alicorn/Winged Unicorn

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are not winged unicorns, officially said by Lauren to be all three races of ponies while she ran the show... which is why I normally just go with alicorn.  :adorkable:

Apart from that small detail, I agree completely.  Great image!  :D

(edited)

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are not winged unicorns, officially said by Lauren to be all three races of ponies while she ran the show... which is why I normally just go with alicorn.  :adorkable:

Apart from that small detail, I agree completely.  Great image!  :D

Well, I used it because Alicorn isn't exactly accurate, at least in legends(where Alicorn was a word to describe a unicorn's horn. But lets be honest, this is MLP, it can be a tad excused for not focusing on accuracy). Alicorns also were called Winged Unicorns or Unipegs by fans prior to FiM.

Just figured I would point that out. I still use the term "Alicorn" from time to time anyway.

and Thanks.

Edited by HopeTheWanderer

(edited)

@@HopeTheWanderer,

Sighs, yes I know of that detail... though I believe another source is that of the Latin words ala meaning 'wing' and cornu meaning 'horn', which could work in this case as an alternative to the more common origin of alicorn.

More Celestia

2sbtpqq.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Part of what makes of the governmental structure of Equestria is that of a Diarchy, which is by definition co-rulership of two equal* leaders... Celestia and Luna are the Diarches of Equestria, co-rulers of the land.

*In theory anyway, not always in practice.

Fair enough. Which begs the question, why aren't they queens yet? Unless there is an even older and more powerful alicorn that we don't know about yet.

The easy answer is simply that Equestria is a Principality, not a Kingdom, and is therefore ruled by princes. This doesn't prevent them from being very powerful; in reality, the first prince (by that name) was Augustus Caesar, the princeps of Rome, who clearly was running a very powerful and important state. Originally it meant "first citizen," but due to linguistic drift and the adoption of Roman titles and names as prestigious ornaments by later European rulers (e.g., the use of Caesar itself as a royal title, in Kaiser, Tsar, and so on), it became a royal title itself, sometimes used for children of a higher-ranking noble, sometimes as a generic term for independent rulers (e.g., the "princes" of the Holy Roman Empire, who usually had no familial relationships with the Emperor, certainly not the kind most English-speaking people would think of at the term, or the "prince" of Machiavelli).

It's entirely possible that Celestia and Luna adopted the title as a more "down to Earth" alternative to traditional royal titles like Queen or Empress, which due to their position ended up becoming very prestigious and high-ranking on its own. In fact, it would actually make sense if Princess was the highest-ranked title on the planet!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@truth is life,

I feel this pierces much the heart of the discussion, though I would remind there was mention of a king in the father of Princess Platinum, and offers a good foundation to why Celestia and Luna are princesses.

I would perhaps offer a fuller picture that Equestria is both a Diarchy and Principality... yet for me with the additonal headcanon that Equestria has a counsel similar to that of the House of Lords and House of Commons in the United Kingdoms, though divided between the three tribes of ponies instead of just two houses. The heads of this counsel being that of the royal sisters and the ones to make the final decision, though for a thousand years was only Celestia until Luna's return and the government was able to become a Diarchy yet once again.

• Brohoof 1