request shop Taking digital OC Requests :Limited:

Kokoripony

@

Here is your request, Chaos~ I hope you like it :) 

Oh, and any other ponies waiting on their request, I am sorry i'm taking forever ;___;! I'll have them all done by tonight, promise! I also have two other request to work on that are for covers of fanfics so I'm kind up the butt in request right now. ;_; I'll get to you all don't worry! 

post-12536-0-37500600-1366777245_thumb.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see the others. Your work is so amazing, I can't believe you're doing this digitally. It looks like you spent time with a pad, pencil, and colored everything in perfectly.

Signature By: ~Sassy Dashie~

2lcqjiu.jpg

Members Posted Today, 08:04 AM Oh man, I can't believe I missed getting a slot for this awesome art. ;_; I has a sad now. Will you be opening again after you finish the first five?

Yep~ I'll be opening for slots again once the five I have now are completely done :) I can only take five at a time because of school and work :0 but I'll get to you if you post a ref~ 

Yep~ I'll be opening for slots again once the five I have now are completely done :) I can only take five at a time because of school and work :0 but I'll get to you if you post a ref~

You are so nice! Most people are like "nope. Met my limit. Bye bye." :3 Thumbs up and Brohoofs to you! Looking foreward to seeing my finished request. :DDD

zsw9jp.jpg

Wow! I know submissions are closed (and I sadly don't have an OC anyway), but I just wanted to say that I think your pony style is beautiful! I really like it biggrin.png You guys who got slots sure are in luck!

Also, it's really nice of you to draw these for people free of charge.

RwT75Mq.png

@

Here is your request, Chaos~ I hope you like it smile.png 

Oh, and any other ponies waiting on their request, I am sorry i'm taking forever ;___;! I'll have them all done by tonight, promise! I also have two other request to work on that are for covers of fanfics so I'm kind up the butt in request right now. ;_; I'll get to you all don't worry! 

Wow! This is fantastic! I love it so much, you've done a wonderful job ^^ 

I really appreciate you doing this, you are a wonderful artist!

signaaaaaa.png

Yep~ I'll be opening for slots again once the five I have now are completely done smile.png I can only take five at a time because of school and work :0 but I'll get to you if you post a ref~

Ah, definitely! Art like this is worth the wait, no doubt! Well, here is Tales, my Ponysona. I shall be looking for my spot in your next wave. wink.png

DH0Y4.png

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

I see you'll be opening requests again. I'll shall try to get my spot before all the others get to this thread. Please do Music. Her link is in my signature.

If that nice 'post it and I'll add it when the queue opens' policy applies broadly, my OC profile is in the link below.  If it doesn't, I shall stalk until it's open. ;) 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wick-r916

Original Characters? Guess I truly am addicted now...

Wick

I write and do physics too. Crazy, ain't it?

http://www.cfxt.com

@@MyShiningArmor, all done~ Sorry it took so long ;___; I hope it's okay, if not I'll fix whatever you need me to. ::frantically rushes to finish the last two before 6am::

OMG I LOVE IT!!! :D but the shades of red on the stallion are flipped and his head size and mane length are off. Can you mimic the manes in the picture below like make his a bit longer and both more even around the horn and choppier and possibly make Crimsons nose a tad longer and neck a tad thinner? :3 that would perfect it.

If you fix the stallions color and fix those slight things I will make this the cover of my fanfiction. Thats how much I love it.

post-14001-0-54242900-1367053985_thumb.jpg

zsw9jp.jpg