Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Dumb and Dumber 'To'

Hilarious and Cringeworthy.

The Nightmare Before Christmas. On Xmas. Because reasons.

Why not watch it Before Christmas? Edited by The Snowy Mystery
  • Brohoof 1

The Conjuring. Omg. Freaked me out, even though I'm never really scared of scary movies. I almost died some moments. I just hate it when a movie has these startling moments. And it had a few, so I just didn't really feel comfortable bc my brain started to think I needed to be scared :') (btw I watch scary movies always alone bc my friends don't like them)

The last movie I watched was Big Hero 6. It was mostly an action-packed adventure though it had it's share of comedic and heartfelt moments too. It turned out to be a nice choice for the after Christmas flick my roommate and I traditionally go out to see.  The thing I took away the most from the movie was how Baymax became a new big brother to Hiro. I didn't see that twist coming at the end though...

How could Baymax possibly have gotten the card into the rocket fist from that position??

Recently, earlier this month (that is about to end with a new year), I watched The Wind Rises and then The Rover.

And then I went to the movie theater to see The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. I like the whole Hobbit series and wish to eventually see the extended editions. I don't think of it as being overly kiddish and CG blockbustery. In the grand scheme of things, they are more good than most blockbusters.

Last night, after constantly renewing the three-day loan since November, I had to finally watch my library loan of The Tree of Life since somebody wants it on January 2.

Indeed, it is a very visual and sound film with emotional ideas about life. It is rather impressive.

Tusk with Justin Long, Michael Parks, Johnny Depp, and Haley Joel Osment about a podcaster that gets abducted in Canada and the maniac that kidnaps him plans to turn him into a walrus. Directed by Kevin Smith who directed Clerks, Chasing Amy, and Mallrats.