Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

I'm pretty sure Twi would be eating a Final Wave for calling Captain Marvelous a mexican, since he's not from Earth, and a japanese guy :P

lol sorry, I have no idea who Captain Marvelous is, and he kinda looked Mexican in the picture, so I just rolled with it

(edited)

*being dragged through the underwear section of the shops by your significant other... how embarrassing*

(and yes, I will totally be doing that to Tangent XD)

Edited by Raiden NightSong
  • Brohoof 2

(Cellphone rings)

*ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* *ring*

................"Hi,Raiden! I'd just like to tell you I had a fun time making out with you yesterday!

Maybe we can meet up again some time,after your wife leaves for work.

Okay,cya then!"

Tangent:What?! *Mad face*

Raiden:Uhh,honey. I can explain....

c7a6796628731fce48680730af39349f.gif

(I don't know who's who,so if it's the wrong way around,sorry.c7a6796628731fce48680730af39349f.gif)

Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do

Tonight I wanna give it all to you
In the darkness
There's so much I wanna do
And tonight I wanna lay it at your feet
'Cause mare, I was made for you
And girl, you were made for me

I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

Tonight I wanna see it in your eyes
Feel the magic
There's something that drives me wild
And tonight we're gonna make it all come true

• Brohoof 2

"Hey you! Yeah, you! Want to see a magic trick? No, no, I'm not crazy. I'm just having a little fun...oh, you're wondering why I have one of the elements of harmony around my neck? It doesn't matter, really. Are you sure you don't want to see a magic trick? I've got plenty...no, nothing weird's going on. I'm just a simple unicorn who likes the feeling of magic rushing up one's hooves. It's quite exhilarating...wait, what? You're accusing little ol' me of the mane 6's mysterious disappearance? Don't be silly, that was years ago, and it hardly matters anymore. Why don't you just take a seat over there and...you don't trust me? Well...some don't. But there's really no reason not to. I told you, I'm a simple horse who loves magic. Nothing at all is suspicious about me. Just ignore the element of harmony around my neck, and I can treat you to one of the best magic shows you've ever seen."

• Brohoof 1

@@jackleapp81,

Big Mac? who.. who is this pony? i.. never heard of him.. really! i.. i .. he is not even a royal guards! i mena.. i am sure he is not.. and nope, i mean.. no, i never saw anypony else around here cadence.. and even if so... he s a stallion, i am a stallion! i mean.. with that name i am sure he is a stallion right? oh stop locking at me with that eyes Cadence! you know i love you and only you! i would never be bottomed, ehr i mean, cheat on you! and with a stallion thou! you are crazy! i mean no offence but it is impossible! really.. and.. and guards would have noticed, how do you know? i mean.. i mean. eh who told you those silly things? no not all... that.. that rope? uuuh i don't know why it is there.. really! come on Cadence i don't even swing that way! ... what...... what.. is.. that... you.. you recorded it all???

ot BUCK YOU NINJIA! well not gona edit this *sticks tongue out*

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 2

Yay! My mirror's so shiny, I can see my reflection! Who's that handsome devil!

@@jackleapp81,

Big Mac? who.. who is this pony? i.. never heard of him.. really! i.. i .. he is not even a royal guards! i mena.. i am sure he is not.. and nope, i mean.. no, i never saw anypony else around here cadence.. and even if so... he s a stallion, i am a stallion! i mean.. with that name i am sure he is a stallion right? oh stop locking at me with that eyes Cadence! you know i love you and only you! i would never be bottomed, ehr i mean, cheat on you! and with a stallion thou! you are crazy! i mean no offence but it is impossible! really.. and.. and guards would have noticed, how do you know? i mean.. i mean. eh who told you those silly things? no not all... that.. that rope? uuuh i don't know why it is there.. really! come on Cadence i don't even swing that way! ... what...... what.. is.. that... you.. you recorded it all???

ot BUCK YOU NINJIA! well not gona edit this *sticks tongue out*

I understand. I've had that happen to me before.

I come up with a really good and long caption, and then somebody ninjas me.

Edited by Panzysoldat
  • Brohoof 2