Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm gonna take hand-drawn requests (CLOSED UNTIL I HAVE ANY TALENT)

flimflam

I can't draw. I try, but I'm not god enough to do anything for anyone so, until I learn to draw, this is closed. I hope you can find someone with talent yo do it for you.

Edited by flimflam

Could you take a shot at Dawn please :3

that should be enough of a reference to work off of unless you need anything more.

Thank you for the consideration ^_^

Hello!

Oh, I will most definately take the chance to post a request!

I'll give you a quick picture of my OC. Hope it will be enough for you. tongue.png

post-10583-0-19036400-1367237429_thumb.jpg

post-10583-0-23821100-1367237453_thumb.jpg

Don't mind the wings in the 2nd picture.

Race: Unicorn.
Coat color: White
Eye color: Blue
Mane color: Kind of blond/bright brown/coffee

Mane style: Pictures above.
Cutie mark: Blank flank.

Edited by Concord

Hello. Here is the image of mine OC. Draw if you like smile.png

432b8e413ebc10a3137476808552fa37.png

Almost all the infos are at the image. Only that my OC has not cutie mark. Or if you want to, its right this: Logo_of_the_Allied_Nations_(CNC).jpg

((Without the orange lines))

Also: hes age is 20 so he can be a little taller x3

Edited by Thunderlight

that should be enough of a reference to work off of unless you need anything more.

I'm not very good at backgrounds so I'll do one without a background, then add the background so you can get it before it's ruined.

Also, pose?

I'm not very good at backgrounds so I'll do one without a background, then add the background so you can get it before it's ruined.

Also, pose?

I like to leave pose up to the artist so I can see their interpretation of Dawn. His personality is one of a slight bragger but a very caring individual who loves his job in the weather team. If you can work from that, then that works ^_^

I'm gunna take you up on your offer~

I'd love to have you draw Aiden Here's a reference:

Ponysona.png

As for pose, either I'd like to have him laying down relaxed, or you can do whatever you feel would suit him :).

I await the results of all your requests~

(edited)

I'm really sorry but yours might take a while. I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I'm finding it hard for no reason. It would be easier with a pose specified ;)

Hello! Oh, I will most definately take the chance to post a request! I'll give you a quick picture of my OC. Hope it will be enough for you. img-1415887-1-tongue.png 

Don't mind the wings in the 2nd picture. Gender: MaleRace: Unicorn.Coat color: WhiteEye color: BlueMane color: Kind of blond/bright brown/coffeeMane style: Pictures above.Cutie mark: Blank flank.

Is this what he looks like? Just a reminder, this isn't the final drawing, it's just to see if:

1. I have the concept right

And

2. If you like my style

Tell me if i have a feature wrong.post-3919-0-30217300-1367321417_thumb.jpg

Edited by flimflam

I'm really sorry but yours might take a while. I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I'm finding it hard for no reason. It would be easier with a pose specified wink.png

Is this what he looks like? Just a reminder, this isn't the final drawing, it's just to see if:

1. I have the concept right

And

2. If you like my style

Tell me if i have a feature wrong.attachicon.gif20130430_181828.jpg

The Idea is there deginately, perhaps the mane just needs a little work to fit the styles I gave you in my references. Everything else looks good :)

I like the style aswell :)

HEllo, i would like to make a request for my OC Music Partner, Roaring Rhythm. She is naughty and quirky in nature.

Thanks in advance!

Here are two Ref pics :

RhythmSexy-1.pngRhythmStand.png

Could I get one done of my OC Hush? Here's a reference picture if you need one.img-1415894-1-2qwh644.jpg

Thanks a bunch if your able to and I don't mind the pose which way you decide to draw her.

Is that an ok pose for you? Do you want flying or something else instead? Please give me critique.

post-3919-0-56244900-1367399101_thumb.jpg

I'm working on yours. Sorry about the problems at the start. Bad drawing day.

Is that an ok pose for you? Do you want flying or something else instead? Please give me critique.

attachicon.gif20130501_184720.jpg

I'm working on yours. Sorry about the problems at the start. Bad drawing day.

This works for me! Thanks FlimFlam! And it doesn't look bad at all. I value if anything the time and effort you took into making this for me /)

This works for me! Thanks FlimFlam! And it doesn't look bad at all. I value if anything the time and effort you took into making this for me /)

Wait what. Isn't there anything you want me to change? Do you want the picture scanned in or a photograph? I could do either once it's done.