Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP's a cult now, apparently.

Black Licorice

MLP isn't a cult, but there are people that watch this show and have derived cults respectively.  I can't recall their names and whatnot, but there are people (VERY VERY FEW) that actually worship 'tia and luna, and another one that thinks Rainbow Dash is Jesus (or some weird crap like that.) 

I don't know how you could believe this show is salvation when it's only existed since the 80's, *Shrugs* crazy people.

• Brohoof 5

i've seen this its a troll "differnt user but exact same content but this is a troll, trust me no one is this dumb.... i hope so any way. yea anyway.... luna rox

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Somehow, I can't just help laughing at the stupidity of this guy. (Or is it ignorance?)

i guess you never met a radical brony

they are amezingly attached to it and sometimes make it seems like they whorship it as a religion

i saw 2 radical bronies last summer, at comicon, it was horrible D:

btw

i think that this post is absolutly trolling, a person like this wont ask those question in the internet, they'll go to the near dictator church rabbi and ask him :c

• Brohoof 2

i guess you never met a radical brony

they are amezingly attached to it and sometimes make it seems like they whorship it as a religion

i saw 2 radical bronies last summer, at comicon, it was horrible D:

btw

i think that this post is absolutly trolling, a person like this wont ask those question in the internet, they'll go to the near dictator church rabbi and ask him :c

Yes, but let's not pretend this is limited to Bronies.

There are crazy people in humanity period, and it figures that some of them would be a part of different groups.

And yes, I'm now pretty darn sure he's trolling. After all, Jigglypuff would never rob a bank!

• Brohoof 4

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Ok, all kidding aside, Yahoo answers is always a great place for a few laughs. I remember there was this site I used to go to back in the day that archived a lot of these types of questions... I'll have to search it up later. I honestly do think that this has to be a troll, but then again, I thought the same about the whole "pokemon being evil" thing...

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 3

This man is crazy! One does not simply leave our cult! That is blasphemous ( or however you spell that) to our great god celestia!

All hail Celestia!

Haha but seriously we're not a cult and we're not going to take any child away from their religion.

• Brohoof 7

That was clearly a troll. A conservative Christian wouldn't talk like that.

Bronyism isn't a cult; sometimes Bronies joke that it is and non-Bronies who don't get the humor take it seriously.

Everyone knows the only pony cult is the Cult of Trixie.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Cthulu is weak; his followers have to try to awaken him. The Smooze, on the other hand, is preparing to return all on his own. Praise Lord Smooze. Nothing can stop the Smooze!

• Brohoof 3

yeah, whoever that was, they were trolling. I mean, look at the username: 'Jigglypuff Robs banks'.

How do you know for sure that he wasn't trolling anyway? Do you know the guy personally? Seriously, this kind of stuff happens all the time (especially on Yahoo answers where a lot of people don't know about the wider internet.) You really shouldn't just believe people for what they say, on the internet of all places.

How can you be so sure that that's actually his parent, though? Do you know for sure that's his dad? Cause apparently his dad likes Pokemon or something if that's the case.

*Puts on Purple Robe that says "Praise Trixie" on the back*

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to church. Be back later, folks.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yay I am part of Cult now. 

Haha the people who think we are a cult are just plain stupid. Yes there are some radical people who watch the show and worship Celestia and Luna like they are gods, but you have radicals in everything. 

If we are a cult then we need to do something, like go watch ponies and be happy.

The fact that it's on Yahoo Answers pretty much sets it in stone that it's a joke. Even more so since it was posted by 'Jigglypuff Robs Banks'.

I dunno why anyone would instantly think of bronies as a cult without first using our good ol' buddy, Google.

Even if this was serious, I doubt it'd have any real impact.

Edited by Crazy Yadge

I laughed so hard while reading that. I believe he is trolling. His child would definitely explain to him that it is just a television show. Besides no one would take MLP:FIM that seriously.

Edited by Commander Eureka
  • Brohoof 1

Isn't MLP fans by definition a "cult"? A cult is really just a group of people who are dedicated to the show they're fans of via art, group meetings etc.

It isn't like the guy you linked to talking about Faith stuff it's the fandom and what they do as a whole.

Actually, I know the kid involved. He's always telling me how his dad took out the TV in his room to keep him from watching this "Satanic playground".

his first problem is that he is worshiping celestia ;) 

second if this is the case, this kid needs to talk to his dad, and ask him how cartoon ponies are satanic 

We are a cult

We dress up as ponies and sacrifice homestuck fans in a bon fire with the sun of Celestia

Or is that just me? I'm pretty sure it's just me.

*Roasts a homestuck fan and then cooks marshmallows over him*

Yo, I thought I was the only one! Man, we gotta meet up! I go to the Church of Trixie in Fillydelphia, were you at, fellow Brony Brother?

• Brohoof 1

Oh man I'm not the only one! I live in Neigh Jersey. I do all my burning at the Lunatarian Cathedral. You should visit some time in the future

Freaking awesome! Don't worry, I'll pack us a couple of haters so that we can hold a communal burning by that giant Statue of Luna outside of the Cathedral! It's going to be a smashing time!

Oh man, I am glad I remembered to bring the virgins now I hope we all remembered our chants and how to set up the alter to sacrifice them. No, wait on second thought I have a better slightly more perverted idea of what to do with them *cue evil laughter*. In all seriousness though why are we paying attention to this moron? Whether he actually believes the BS he is spewing or is doing for attention he is still a troll and lets not feed him.

Oh man, I am glad I remembered to bring the virgins now I hope we all remembered our chants and how to set up the alter to sacrifice them. No, wait on second thought I have a better slightly more perverted idea of what to do with them *cue evil laughter*. In all seriousness though why are we paying attention to this moron? Whether he actually believes the BS he is spewing or is doing for attention he is still a troll and lets not feed him.

Yeah, let's not feed the troll...

But let's get the troll and feed him to a Manticore!

Mwahahaha!

But seriously, like another poster said, he could actually be a Brony too. I wouldn't put it past another Brony to do something like this, after all, I seriously think this was just done in good fun.