Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halloween Candy Topic

Doctor XFizzle

I know there's a favorite food topic already, but since Halloween is drawing near, what is/was your favorite candy on Halloween?

Reese's. Anything Reese's. Cups, Fast Break, Pieces, Sticks.

I have no reason why people hate it,

But I LOVE candycorn!

Kit Kats, Almond Joy, all of the fake Hershey's chocolate, and... Skittles.... ss*salivates*

How many of you like those marshmellow peanuts that pop up around this time? I love them!

Dont forget chocolate milk post-15-0-74904000-1319075486_thumb.gif

Kit Kats, Almond Joy, all of the fake Hershey's chocolate, and... Skittles.... ss*salivates*

How many of you like those marshmellow peanuts that pop up around this time? I love them!

OH GOD, YES.

I think I'm too old to go out for halloween, last year was my last year. But I always loved getting chewy candies, I would always eat them in the first week and be sad I didn't have any more :(

Lol I just scare people during halloween and steal my siblings candy. Plan complete <3

God that .gif looks so wrong o_o

Is it just me or when you guys were kids did you get the candy stick things and act like they were cigarettes?

Isnt that why they are called candy cigarettes?

I love anything chocolaty! My favourite bars are Eatmore, Oh Henry, Kit Kat and Bueno, but 3 out of those have nuts and aren't given out for Halloween. Now that I don't trick or treat anymore, I go out and buy some for myself while I hand out candy! I also love chips. I'm not a big fan of candy, but my favourite would have to be skittles...

Now I'm freakin' hungry...

I love anything chocolaty! My favourite bars are Eatmore, Oh Henry, Kit Kat and Bueno, but 3 out of those have nuts and aren't given out for Halloween. Now that I don't trick or treat anymore, I go out and buy some for myself while I hand out candy! I also love chips. I'm not a big fan of candy, but my favourite would have to be skittles...

Now I'm freakin' hungry...

Skittle's are freking amazing :D

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

• Brohoof 1

They werent called candy cigarettes though, they were called something else.

Probably candy sticks or something else to avoid legal troubles.

Anypony remember these?

post-5-0-68710000-1319077539_thumb.jpg

Why they stopped producing them is the true wonder.

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 4