Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy feld0 day everypony!

Motion Spark

This is a gift for our beloved leader Feld0's in his birthday. I feel already grateful to him for making these forums an all the hard work that he does (ponyverse) it already amazing, I can't believe he is just turning 18.

Thank you for making this place home! and this is for all of you guys too because this is reason for all of us to be celebrating wink.png Hope you like it.

does_it_still_itch__by_kyle23emma-d63wpn

Happy birthday Feld0! biggrin.png and happy feld0 day to everypony wink.png

---

this is the version without shading background or objects

hbdfd0_original_by_kyle23emma-d63wqcg.pn

go to my deviantART and download the full image: http://kyle23emma.deviantart.com/art/Does-it-still-itch-369362129

• Brohoof 29

(edited)

It may not be Feld0 day in my timezone, but hey, why not celebrate early? Happy Birthday Feld0! biggrin.png

It just really amazes me how Feld0 started all of these websites in his teens, and had the knowledge to do so. The enterprising levels of this single human being goes through the roof. I'm sure that there are a good handful of people here who are inspired by him, and I know I'm one of them.

And Motion, that's a great (and adorable) drawing you got there. You've really improved in your drawing skills.

If I didn't stress it enough, I will again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELD0!!!

Edited by Angus Young
  • Brohoof 5

Once again you're doing some outstanding work here, Motion. You never cease to amaze me. =)

It's a really nice gift and it was nice of you to take your time to create something for this occasion. I'm sure Feld0 will comment soon.

To end things up.... Happy birthday Feld0! :)

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

@, feld0's birthday will come eventually to your timezone XD, don't rush things, I posted it now cuz I had it ready for some time just waiting for it to be submitted. I am amazed as well by his talent and ambition, HFD0 day to you too! *hugs* 

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 4

Happy Birthday Feld0 ^_^

Only the first birthday of your I've celebrated and yet it's one of the best.

Great art Motion it looks amazing and captures Feld0's kindness very well :3

• Brohoof 4

Once again you're doing some outstanding work here, Motion. You never cease to amaze me. =)

It's a really nice gift and it was nice of you to take your time to create something for this occasion. I'm sure Feld0 will comment soon.

To end things up.... Happy birthday Feld0! smile.png

I COULDN'T HELP IT!!! it was really fun to make tho XD ...great! now I can't make something lower than this, now hopes are up to the sky

Again, incredible job! AND YOU SAID YOU SUCK AT DRAWING BACKGROUNDS!

The lighting is really spot on, quite the atmosphere you gave to the picture here!

Happy birthday Feld0! 

I kinda suck, but when I focus on doing something I do it, tho, the bg is kinda sketchy (I love the style) and the darkness of the room hid some "mistakes" very well XD

• Brohoof 6

Happy Birthday Admin/Feld0!.
You enjoy your big day, and do all of those things being under 18 previously didn't allow you to do! ;)

• Brohoof 4

Nice job, Motion Spark. Even though we're all praising Feld0, I think it's fair to commend you on an excellent work. It captures Feld0's intelligence and warmth very well. 

Long live the Webmaster! Long live Feld0!

• Brohoof 4

oh! props to akita ken and Arylett for the references, thanks to them I got to know how to draw feld0's crown, collar and pick the right colors for him.

Happy Birthday Feld0 happy.png

Only the first birthday of your I've celebrated and yet it's one of the best.

Great art Motion it looks amazing and captures Feld0's kindness very well :3

yay time to get wast...ehrrr yeah! time to celebrate !! ^_^

Nice job, Motion Spark. Even though we're all praising Feld0, I think it's fair to commend you on an excellent work. It captures Feld0's intelligence and warmth very well. 

Long live the Webmaster! Long live Feld0!

I always try to excell in what I do, and I yeah I can say that I have improved a lot since last year and everything is because of ponies (and you guys <3) Happy feld0 day to you too!

• Brohoof 5

wow that's really impressive work, motion spark.

I'm really glad I found this site, so congratulations to motion spark for the great work and congratulations and a big thanks to feld0 for your birthday, the site and the community that comes with it all.

• Brohoof 4

The sheer number of birthday wishes I'm getting is really awesome, and I'm honoured to be getting fan art for it as well. Thank you, Motion! I'm so happy that you (and everyone else posting here!) enjoy this site so much. Hopefully, Poniverse will make an already special community even better. :D

@, feld0's birthday will come eventually to your timezone XD, don't rush things, I posted it now cuz I had it ready for some time just waiting for it to be submitted. I am amazed as well by his talent and ambition, HFD0 day to you too! *hugs* 

Maybe you find my skill with websites amazing, but I just want to say that I am quite envious of your art and animation skills, myself. I can't ever see myself getting that good a grasp on bringing visual ideas to life, and most people never even think of my passion - software development - as an art (typical reaction people have to software: "$2.99 for a game someone spent two years of their life on? Holy crap, what a ripoff.").

Anyway, I love what you do and hope you keep at it. Your art's beautiful.

• Brohoof 7

Impressive work as always Motion ;)

And a Happy Birthday to Feld0. Creator and Host to the best forum and community the Bronies have to offer. Can't wait to see what else Poniverse has to offer. Knowing that you are the lead, makes me confident that whatever it turns out to be, it'll be great.

• Brohoof 4

wow that's really impressive work, motion spark.

I'm really glad I found this site, so congratulations to motion spark for the great work and congratulations and a big thanks to feld0 for your birthday, the site and the community that comes with it all.

a reason why we all should celebrate, this is a great community! brohoof! :D

Impressive work as always Motion wink.png

And a Happy Birthday to Feld0. Creator and Host to the best forum and community the Bronies have to offer. Can't wait to see what else Poniverse has to offer. Knowing that you are the lead, makes me confident that whatever it turns out to be, it'll be great.

IKR?!? I really want to know what feld0 is hidding! o.O

Maybe you find my skill with websites amazing, but I just want to say that I am quite envious of your art and animation skills, myself. I can't ever see myself getting that good a grasp on bringing visual ideas to life, and most people never even think of my passion - software development - as an art (typical reaction people have to software: "$2.99 for a game someone spent two years of their life on? Holy crap, what a ripoff.").   Anyway, I love what you do and hope you keep at it. Your art's beautiful.

it's really hard to see a buch of lines of codes as art and it's hard for people that don't have any idea how that even works, but I can definitely see the beauty of coding and logic, I studied that :D

Thank you for your words papa (can I call you papa? like a son call his dad? happy.png  no? ok... XD) I'm bet many of us would say that this is the best community that they have been part of, I hope that you are having a good birthday.

• Brohoof 3

On this most auspicious of occasions, I raise a toast to thee, Feld0.

Thanks for this place we've all called our home on the internet.  Here from the start, here 'till the end.

Bottoms up.

animal-house-chug-o.gif

• Brohoof 3

We celebrate the birthday of our great forum leader & founder known as Feld0! Ever since he created the forums, it has grown from a very small beginning into a widespread of pony lovers worldwide. So today, we celebrate the birthday of our great leader!

Long live Feld0!

tumblr_mlo8wpxgUF1rgib88o1_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

It's so cute!!! And super talented as well!!! Man, I so wish I had your art skills. Love all of your art...you should make a thread, instead of posting individual topics. laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh it's Feld0 day! Well happy birthday Feld0! Thanks for making this site so awesomwv

Great job with the art btw motion! Feld0 seems to like it from what I can tell.

• Brohoof 2

On this most auspicious of occasions, I raise a toast to thee, Feld0.

Thanks for this place we've all called our home on the internet.  Here from the start, here 'till the end.

Bottoms up.

img-1430422-1-animal-house-chug-o.gif

I wouldn't encourage feld0 to celebrate like that wacko.png

It's so cute!!! And super talented as well!!! Man, I so wish I had your art skills. Love all of your art...you should make a thread, instead of posting individual topics. img-1430831-1-laugh.png

you are making it look like I stole something from you blush.png  but if you are interested this is the only stable thread I have. http://mlpforums.com/topic/42972-human-wonderbolts-academy-art-thread-stable-thread/

This looks awesome sauce, Motion Spark. Way to usher in Feld0 day with style. tongue.png Not like there was any doubt when I saw the thread owner lol

oh geez stop!! ( it's not like I want it to stop, it's just I'm really flattered I just don't know what to say blush.png )

I just found something on equestria daily

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/05/discussion-happy-birthday-pinkie-pie.html

according to this, the hub lists today as pinkie pie's birthday as well

so it looks like pinkie and feld0 share a birthday

may 3rd, Pinkie's bday? blink.png  that's odd... could it be a sign of something!?!ohmy.png wacko.png

oh geez stop!! ( it's not like I want it to stop, it's just I'm really flattered I just don't know what to say img-1437815-2-blush.png )

Hehehe, well you did a good job, so just take it likes a good little pony. ;) It will be okay! I promise. :P Also, what I said is true. Unless you go and TrollFactorFive me now, everything you post has an established level of quality. 

• Brohoof 1

I just want to give FeldO a big THANK YOU and Happy Birthday! Thank you so much for your hard work in making this place one of the friendliest places ever! :)