Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What has been confirmed about Twilicorn?

Justin ZW

(edited)

I recently saw a post stating that it was confirmed that Twilight will not outlive her friends. What else has been confirmed about her? Do we know if it's permanent? What she'll represent? Etc, etc.

I know they just released some episodes with Twilicorn through a DVD, but I haven't seen it. Perhaps it explained more?

EDIT: Just found out that the PTS DVD is just five episodes thrown together, and not anything special. Oh, the disappointment...

Edited by Justin_ZW
  • Brohoof 1

We know next to nothing about Twilicorn.

However one of the writers did say that they will try to make everyone happy about Twilicorn.

I can't wait to see what they come up with!

• Brohoof 1

There is far more we don't know than what we actually do know which I would be okay with if there wasn't so much uncertainty as to whether this will actually work out or not. I hope it does because I love Twilight I really do, she is a great character but the way this has been handled so far with the finale has not been very encouraging.

>Tara Strong has said she will not be leaving Ponyville, nor abandoning her friends. She also says S4 will not dramatically change anything that would hurt the charm of the show, or upset bronies beyond comprehension. Safe to assume things will be okay, overall, and the shows' themes, general feel and character relationships won't be changing or shifting in any apocalyptic ways like everyone enjoys to fret about.

>Megan Mcarthy has said Twilight will not be outliving her friends, so it's safe to assume she is not immortal. Just like Cadence.

Only main points I remember atm.

Both have been said via Twitter via their profiles. Go find the proof yourselves in the main spoiler thread, where everything (should) be getting posted :3 It's 5:30 AM and I'm too tired to go to search |'D

• Brohoof 1

The fact we don't know very much about Twilicorn, to me, means that they can go almost in any direction with the story. The fact that she won't outlive her friends, to me, shows that they're not going to create a new Mary Sue character, and given what the writers have done with the show so far, they won't completely abandon what made the show great in the first place. I'm looking forward to seeing where the show goes in the future.

TBH, I bet the first episode of season 4 is going to feature the mane 6 being unsure of how to act around Twilight. And then she teaches them that she's just a regular pony or something. And then happiness and yay.

Just my prediction. But I know they're going to make a mention of it.

I believe it has been confirmed that Twilight will stay an alicorn, she wont be turned back. So for those hoping she will become a unicorn again it would seem she wont.