Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's Pinkie Pie's birthday today!

SuperUltimateBrony

You may remember that "A Friend in Deed" aired on February 18, 2012. Pinkie Pie announced to the world that her birthday wasn't for another 75 days.  We have hit that, so it's time for a hostile party pony takeover!

I wish that we knew the exact age of Pinkie Pie and the others of the Mane 6. All we really know is that Fluttershy is one year older than Pinkie Pie.

Happy birthday Pinkie!

MM2Sz9M.png

I pray that in Season 4 you will be cuter and happier than ever :P

Now... Anyone got any ideas on what to do on her birthday? Other than baking cupcakes by following her recipes of course :wacko:

Happy birthday to my most favoritest pony in the universe! The party they must be throwing in Equestria right now...

Ten bits says Pinkie Pie won't remember most of it.

What a coincidence, two birthdays on the same day. Feld0 and Pinkie Pie's birthday. What a very splendid day to celebrate birthdays.

Time to get the cake, confetti, and the music!

happy+birthday+big+cake+1.jpg

tumblr_mafwruqU3v1regjpno2_500.gif

%E2%99%ABHeadbang%E2%99%AB.gif

Haha, looks like we have many important bithdays today! First we have Feld0's birthday, and then Pinkie's! That's a good thing, someone should make a vector of pinkie and the feldicorn celebrating their birthdays. :)

One of the girls I know in band must have the same birthday as pinkie, she's not quite as spontaneous and crazy as pinkie, although I guess she can be somewhat :P.

Anyways Ive been busy most of today, but I did remember this whole thing, even if it's technically inaccurate But it's the best we got I guess.

Happy birthday pinkie!

Happy Birthday Pinkie Pie and Feld0!!!

I could attend your party if i wasn't stuck in reality.

Dang you logic!!!

and

reality!!!!

Equestria is where it as at. 

If only i were in MLP FIM.

*sigh*

Oh well,

enjoy your party!!!

MMM all around!!!!

That is all.

It's still 20 minutes until the next day here, so happy birthday to you both, Pinkie and Feld0! Kind of cool that they share the same birthday as a few have already mentioned

Happy belated birthday to Feld0 and Pinkey.  I can only imagine the party the party being thrown right now.  Forget closing at 2 am, this party shuts down at noon!  Leave it to Pinkie to pull off a 24 hour party.  If anyone can do it, she can laugh.png .     

(edited)

One of the girls I know in band must have the same birthday as pinkie, she's not quite as spontaneous and crazy as pinkie, although I guess she can be somewhat tongue.png.

Anyways Ive been busy most of today, but I did remember this whole thing, even if it's technically inaccurate But it's the best we got I guess.

Happy birthday pinkie!

How is this inaccurate? It's a direct quote from Pinkie Pie. Count from the 18th of February, till you reach 75 days. It'll ALWAYS be May 3rd, unless it's a leap year.

And it was the year that the episode premiered.

So, are you saying Pinkie Pie only ages every four years?

Edited by SuperUltimateBrony

How is this inaccurate? It's a direct quote from Pinkie Pie. Count from the 18th of February, till you reach 75 days. It'll ALWAYS be May 3rd, unless it's a leap year.

And it was the year that the episode premiered.

So, are you saying Pinkie Pie only ages every four years?

I'm just not sure if the episodes release dates actually have any resembalance to the date the episode takes place in the time of equestria, or how equestrias time really works for that matter.

I mean episodes are first of all wrote before their aired normally much earlier and then just released week by week. Meaning the actual time of completiton may even be different.

And also theres no for sures on the episodes even being chronological, one episode may take place at one time, then the next weeks or months before( or after even). And then once again we don't know what day or time it is really ever on equestria, or if they have calendar dates. Or how they work.

The only real indication of time we get is season, sure we get stuff like the 75 days or whatever, but it doesn't tell when the episode takes place, so it's not 100% accurate.

Still it's a cool speculation made by the fans and the only real indication to pinkies birthday.

Still it's a cool speculation made by the fans and the only real indication to pinkies birthday.

Oddly enough, it's not fan speculation: The Hub says so on here (I got this link from EQD) that May 3rd actually is the birthday of Pinkie Pie.  Though I would guess that it originally started as fan speculation, and was then adopted by the staff.

• Brohoof 1

Oddly enough, it's not fan speculation: The Hub says so on here (I got this link from EQD) that May 3rd actually is the birthday of Pinkie Pie. Though I would guess that it originally started as fan speculation, and was then adopted by the staff.

Oh really? I didn't know hasbro had made this official. That's pretty cool.

But yeah, I imagine that it was adopted, or else all the other ponies birthdays would have been told to.

• 11 months later...