Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find out your pony name!

ReGen

snuggle princess... really... really... REALLY out of all the names it could have been really. i was wishing for moon moon but you know what ever.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel extremely sorry for the person that had received Moon Moon. 

Anyhoof, it seems as though my name is Snuggle Wind. How cute.

I got cotton ribbon <3 :D and snuggle wind is really adorable, personally i like the name :) i like catbug too its sooo adorable, catbug is a ladybug/kitty =3

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Please move if so. img-1435302-1-smile.png

img-1435302-2-163927_576642242366735_210

Son of a ****!!! I'm Twilight Sparkle! I'm not even lying. I'm not gonna give out my full name but you gotta trust me on this. This is.......wow, just wow

I'm Butterfly Worthy. Alright.. I'm worthy of butterflies but I guess that is good, I guess! :D I could be somewhat like Fluttershy.

Sweetie Worthy..
What?
WHAT?!
I'm not even fully sure if that makes any sense..
So I'm worthy of sweetness?
I dunno, I'm just tryna fill out all these characters

I envy the person who got Apple Bloom.

Colton Taylor

My name is Apple Bloom! Yay!!!

Wow, I didn't expect that to happen but... Yay! I'm a canon character, and I'm adorable at the same time! Victory is mine! 

Shining Waves is mah name :P

It fits me because everything i'm in (Slytherin, Erudite, etc.) Have something to do with water  :) I like it haha :D Thanks whoever posted this, you're awesome. :catface:

Brohoof  B)

Dusk Princess

What the heck....

Well, pretty much every male Latvian's name ends in an "S" :lol:

Latvian world problems. XD

(Extra 8 letters were needed. :/)

Candy Bloom, huh? Well, it could've been worse. I mean, Snuggle Bloom gives me the shivers. I feel pity for anyone named Snuggle Bloom.

Anyone named Snuggle Bloom should see Celestia about living arrangements on the moon.

Colton Taylor

My name is Apple Bloom! Yay!!!

Wow, I didn't expect that to happen but... Yay! I'm a canon character, and I'm adorable at the same time! Victory is mine! 

I'm Twilight Sparkle. I win by default seeing is I'm not simply a canon character. I'm the lead character of the mane 6. There's simply no going beyond that :P

For pony's sake, I got Snuggle Buns. Why? Why must you troll me so? My name's Robert, and my last name is Italian, which almost all end in "i" or "o", so...yeah.

(edited)

Hmm I got Candy Shine. That's kinda unbefitting, since I'm not much of a candy guy. Was hoping for a better name, but it's not the worst name to get :P

Edited by fimdash

Well according to the chart my pony name is Apple Shimmer, Which isn't to bad I guess although it really doesn't make to much sense.  I think Shimmering Apple sound about 20 percent cooler! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Ugh. Candy Moon. What an awful name, even for a pony. I always get these crappy result whenever I do these charts  (Birthday ones are the worst though)  :(

• 3 weeks later...

I got Tuxedo Masquerade. Not bad, but it doesn't really fit me much. I haven't even worn a tuxedo in my entire life! But I guess it's better than a name that makes no sense.

Names: 

Male Earth Pony: Strong Boulder

Male Pegasus Pony: Thunder Dasher

Male Unicorn Pony: Chrome Charmer

Unisex Dark/Evil Pony: Lonely Darkness