Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find out your pony name!

ReGen

Uhhhhhh... I got E.M = Rainbow Dash. Well, alright then, am I supposed to consider myself as like, Rainbow Dash the Second? Rainbow Dash Junior?

• Brohoof 1

Ugh, these names... THEY'RE HORRIBLE D:

I got Dusk Fashion...

I am not very Fashion-Savvy in the slightest soo... I dunno...

According to this... inaccurate chart...my pony name is Beautiful Bloom.

Oh, come on. Beautiful is my least favorite word ever.

I envy the person who got Apple Bloom.

Here is a pony name generator:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/14900/#.UYZSzbU3uJg

I got Lightning Chaser.

I decided to check this one out (because I hate name I was given originally thru the OPs post) and as a Male Pegasus I was given the name Lightning Twister and as a Male Unicorn I was given the name Shimmering Stallion or something like that...

imma stick with being a Pegasus, Personally

• Brohoof 1

I got Cotton Gem! xD

Wow so I can imagine myself as either a unicorn or a pegasus pony that makes cute colt/filly clothing! :D And my cutie mark would be a sparkling ball of cotton. :P

• Brohoof 1

I got Shining Song. :P I guess when I sing, there is always a huge shine of light or a spotlight on me. Sounds like a name, that fits me perfectly.

• Brohoof 1

Using that pony name generator, the fave pony type's name is Cursed Betrayal

Hmmm. Not bad. Then I tried to see my name as a Female Earth Pony. Sugar Sprinkles

And finally, as Male Pegasus, my name is Slim Shady Thunder Crasher

Going by my real name, I'm apparently Butterfly Trumpet, which is okay I guess. It could be worse. And I actually play trumpet, so it is kind of fitting. If you go by my pen name, I'm Moon Worthy, which is just awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Heeh! I got "Sweetie Princess". Odd that they have princess as a 2nd half... you'd think it'd be the first. Like you know, Princess Cadence or Princess Celestia.

I'm not complaining though. Finally my childhood dreams of being a princess came true!

• Brohoof 1

What Ya Know... It Rainbow Dash. Wow, That Really Helped Pick A Name For My Oc :-/ I Seem To Be All Rainbow Dash... My Pony Personality Test Says I'm Rainbow Dash Too!

• Brohoof 1

Melody Trumpet.

I...uh...I don't know how to feel about this.

I guess I have to learn how to play the trumpet now. I get that most ponies are named after their future careers, but...Melody Trumpet...that's like being named Meow Cat. Nyan Cat.

• Brohoof 1

Cloud Twister on generator sounds like i'm a drug dealer.....

Better then the one that gave me Jolly Chaser and made me sound like a drugie

Jak Robinson

Sweetie Fashion.

What

I

just

What

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

WHAT IS FASION I DON'T EVEN

2012-06-02-amd_kk_12_06_06.png

I mean, I've worn socks and sandals! Why can't I be- Oh I dunno, Shining Trumpet?! Or Moon Gem? (OR RAINBOW DASH?!)

<-- Impurtunt

On a different but entirely related note, don't you think this should be in forum games?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So, this is the slightest bit awkward. My name is Noah Sunde. I have probably the manliest name ever. Are you ready for this?

My name is...                                                      Beautilful Sparkle!   

What is this sh*t?!

Edited by ♫Floating Castle♫
  • Brohoof 1

Melody Song. That's not a horrible name considering my love of singing, but it could be a bit manlier.... I love these Name Scenarios and Birthday Scenarios, they're so cool. Except that one time I was raped by Milk Mare.... That was disturbing.

• Brohoof 1

Shining Ribbon...

Wut. It's like it's trying to tell me I'm an inanimate object, but I'm not (I think). That is just...not even a name..

I disapprove of this (like everybody else did)

• Brohoof 1

Call me Magic Worthy.

Which I suppose must mean that I am worthy of magic...? Probably means that I'll have a magic related cutie mark.

I approve.

• Brohoof 1