Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find out your pony name!

ReGen

(edited)

Behold! For it is I the great and powerful BUTTERFLY BLOSSOM! Yeah, all those other names? They suck. Butterfly Blossom is clearly the best.

Edit: Ok, I screwed up. My name is actually...

BUTTERFLY PRINCESS

EVEN BETTER!

Edited by Callisto

Twilight Luck's okay... I mean, it sounds prettier than most of em' combined. XD I love the sunset and dusk, and I wish to be lucky. I'm fine with this, but It's not what I cannon my pony name. 

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Blossom.... Ehh... It could be worse, but this is pretty terrible. Rainbows are good though! ^3^ Blossoms are.. Meh.. Not my thing. 

But it is! Just imagine a adorable sky blossom thing that has a scent to die for, and has all of the colors of a pastel rainbow! You have a name It'd trade, definitely! :P

hummmm... ok lets see now my name is Steven Craig so now lets see what my name is

humm it truns out to be Candy Happiness

well i have to say that a wired name.

Hmmm... Leeet's see this shall we...

* me searching for my pony name*

Aha! It is...

Twilight Garden.

TWILIGHT GARDEN.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME NAME HONEY BOO BOO'S MOM WOULD GIVE TO HER NEXT CHILD.

O_O

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My name on this is Candy Sparkle soooo I guess im related to Twilight which is radical! On the random pony name generator my name is Thunder Roller which is the name of my totally radical gilded spoon collecting OC!

Edited by Super Derpy

Well, my name is Tessa Karoly so my name is....

Berry Garden...... In my opinion it's a pretty sucky name XD. Oh well, at least it's not my real name.

• Brohoof 1

@, nope... from my understanding, we use the initials of our names. I think yours should actually be APPLE PIE.

I love pies!

natga7___soarin___be_relaxing_by_harrowt
ATGA7 - Soarin' be Relaxing D--> (click for full view, please)

Righty oh then, my name is Connor Fielding so let's see what that is.

Well then apparently my name is Apple Happiness.

img-1496315-1-mellow.png

Worst. Name. Ever.

@Fluffle Puff, I think you'll find that if you check the original post that you use the first letter of your first name and the last letter of you last name.

I'm still shaking my head at my name. Apple Happiness, Apple Happiness? I mean come on seriously, did my pony parents drop me as a kid or throw me?

• Brohoof 1

I, ah... I got Rainbow Buns.

I think this is equal shares of bad and awesome at the same time. I'm not even gonna try to imagine what my cutie mark'd look like. O_O

If we had been using the first letter of last names too I'd have got "Rainbow Princess", which is not much more appropriate (male princess?) but it's a fair shake better than Rainbow Buns. tongue.png

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to go and design an OC called Rainbow Buns.

Snuggle Breeze.

Oh my word, that is too cute for words. wub.png I've always wondered how people determined their Ponysonas names. Well, now I have mine! :D

Dusk Wind... well it's not terrible but not very interesting either. 

I'm a little jealous of all the "Snuggle"s in the thread. Snuggle Buns is the best name possible on that list. Snuggle Worthy is 2nd best.

Butterfly Shimmer

It sucks of course, but it could be worse. At least my name isn't something like Shining Buns, Snuggle Trumpet, or worst of all, Moon Moon.

• Brohoof 1

I would be... Berry Gem apparently.  That's... not too bad.  Even if it doesn't seem to make sense, it comes nicely off of the tongue.

Blast, if my middle name were my first name, I could have been Snuggle Gem.  I guess we can't win them all...

I got Berry Sparkle.  I don't quite know what to make out of that...  I can't help but look at what people I know would get : Magic Sparkle, Sandy Princess and... Moon Buns.  That's quite funny.

• Brohoof 2