Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Art Requests (open)

NekromantiaFox

(edited)

Good evening, Everypony. As you may remember, I tend ot have some difficulty completing work for other people. So, this time, I will only be accepting one request of MY CHOICE per week. The good news? I will be drawing all of these requests in the fully developed style I use for commissions and book illustrations. You may enter as any OCs as you wish, but I will only draw OCs that I particularly like. If I REALLY like your OC, but have already filled my current slot, I may add you to the Reserved slots so that I can get to your OC on my spare time.

Current Request:

1. Lady Rainicorn (Aura)

Reserved Slots:

1. http://mlpforums.com/user/12332-nighmawe-woon/

img-1446390-1-my_oc___shiara_moonshire_b

img-1446525-1-Z61NfE8.png

Finished Requests:

DO NOT FEEL ALL BUTTHURT IF I DONT PICK YOUR OC!!!!

I'm going to go ahead and do Aura, but, as for the rest of you all, DON'T GET SAD. I can still accept reserved spots and old requests WILL be considered next week as well, so don't give up just because you didn't get picked THIS week.

I always draw MULTIPLE drawing of the OC I pick each week.

UPDATE: 

Alright, so I know the requests have been closed for a while because I was waiting to get materials, but they just arrived today, so I'll be taking requests again VERY soon (you can submit now if you like).

Edited by NekromantiaFox

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

ZWOOSH

I am the Request Ninja!

Alright, could you do my OC, Red Alert? He's in my signature. The only thing different from the image used is that he has a white vest, his upper face is badly burn-scarred, and his eyes are two different colours (your choice). I hope you can fit some personality into the drawing...

@@NekromantiaFox

Edited by baman

(edited)

I won't be mad if you don't pick mine tongue.png

Seeing as how no one has drawn mine I only have a general zoi image

His cutie mark is a vinyl record on fire

img-1439111-1-myPony_zpsf9f526c6.png

Edited by XxSAINExX

(edited)

Hey, your Artwork looks quite nice! If you do take request, would you mind doing my OC, Roaring Rhythm?

She is quirky, cheerful and can be naughty at times. She also has a profile, which can be found in m signature.

Here are some Reference Pictures

img-1439126-2-RoaringRhythmbyPinkiePieStRoaringRhythmandNightraxxbydetectiverari

Thanks in advance!

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

It would be so cool if you picked my oc. Though I wont be mad if you don't pick them, since you are the one drawing them.

post-12163-0-27148400-1361420868_thumb.png   sorry about the shocked expression

have a pony request, but its kinda out there. I would like you to draw my oc- villain Tondrak who is an undead unicorn-skeleton. Drawing skeleton's is hard for most people, but i would immensly appreciate it if you tryed.

Thanks, discorded

Here is a reference pic:

img-1421065-5-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

I would also like it if you gave him the eyes like discord in the MOV series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

(edited)

ZWOOSH

I am the Request Ninja!

Alright, could you do my OC, Red Alert? He's in my signature. The only thing different from the image used is that he has a white vest, his upper face is badly burn-scarred, and his eyes are two different colours (your choice). I hope you can fit some personality into the drawing...

@@NekromantiaFox

Thank you for your request, but I don't think I'll be drawing Red Alert anytime soon. Perhaps another time.

PS: You should spell-check his bio :3

Hey NekromantiaFox! I would love you to draw my OC! It's really awesome and cool, I hope you pick me and if you do pick me then I hope it's AWESOME! img-1439102-1-biggrin.png

Here he is!

img-1440079-2-attachicon.gifPonloy.jpg

I actually really like this image and the general design and idea of your OC. I'm going to wait a day before picking an OC, but your OC has a very distinct advantage.

I won't be mad if you don't pick mine img-1439111-1-tongue.png

Seeing as how no one has drawn mine I only have a general zoi image

His cutie mark is a vinyl record on fire

img-1439111-1-myPony_zpsf9f526c6.png

Hey, your Artwork looks quite nice! If you do take request, would you mind doing my OC, Roaring Rhythm?

She is quirky, cheerful and can be naughty at times. She also has a profile, which can be found in m signature.

Here are some Reference Pictures

img-1439126-1-RhythmStand.pngimg-1439126-2-RhythmSexy-1.png

Thanks in advance!

It would be so cool if you picked my oc. Though I wont be mad if you don't pick them, since you are the one drawing them.

sorry about the shocked expression

I thank you all for your beautiful contributions to my thread, but I probably won't be picking a pony-creator made OC anytime soon. Of course, anythings possible, I just don't see myself getting super into most of the designs that come out of the pony-creator.

This is going to be awesome!  Here's my Ponysona/OC, Neon Fire.

http://artaxia.deviantart.com/art/Neon-Fire-368881813?q=gallery%3Aartaxia&qo=2

It'll be awesome if I get picked! But it's fine if I don't either.  Can't wait to see the outcome.

I really like the colors you used and I really do think I can do something interesting with your OC. However, I'm going to wait a bit longer before picking an OC.

have a pony request, but its kinda out there. I would like you to draw my oc- villain Tondrak who is an undead unicorn-skeleton. Drawing skeleton's is hard for most people, but i would immensly appreciate it if you tryed.

Thanks, discorded

Here is a reference pic:

img-1421065-5-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

I would also like it if you gave him the eyes like discord in the MOV series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

I would LOVE to try and draw your OC, I actually really like the whole skeleton-pony idea. However, this is a very over-used idea and I would prefer to keep everything unique and different. 

Plus, I found this image on DeviantART posted 1 year ago.

Edited by NekromantiaFox

(edited)

Its very generous of you to draw other peoples oc's, and its a good way to practice your artwork, but anyways if you want to, you can draw my oc, he's a unicorn pony, with white fur, a red windswept mane, razor sharp teeth (usually in a grinn) red cat-like eyes with golden flecks in them, and a large scarr over his right eye. His cutie-mark is a grinning pony skull facing the right, with a fire-ball behind it. He sometimes weares a black musketeer hat with a red and orange feather in it, and a black royals cloak, and a cutlass strapped to his belt.

Edited by ragestar

I think I may have a shot at this. I didn't want to earlier for some reason but here is mine now.

OCs name is Kaynah, she is a Snake Pony (Serpony). References in spoiler:

post-1372-0-58870500-1367885407_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-67150100-1367885409_thumb.png

post-1372-0-34191000-1367885414_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-14645100-1367885419_thumb.png

I don't really have a request aside from I'd prefer if she was pregnant in the image :P

I hope you choose her, thanks for your consideration :3

(edited)

Its very generous of you to draw other peoples oc's, and its a good way to practice your artwork, but anyways if you want to, you can draw my oc, he's a unicorn pony, with white fur, a red windswept mane, razor sharp teeth (usually in a grinn) red cat-like eyes with golden flecks in them, and a large scarr over his right eye. His cutie-mark is a grinning pony skull facing the right, with a fire-ball behind it. He sometimes weares a black musketeer hat with a red and orange feather in it, and a black royals cloak, and a cutlass strapped to his belt.

I'm sorry, hun. I really like your description, but I can't work on description alone. sad.png

I think I may have a shot at this. I didn't want to earlier for some reason but here is mine now.

OCs name is Kaynah, she is a Snake Pony (Serpony). References in spoiler:

I don't really have a request aside from I'd prefer if she was pregnant in the image tongue.png

I hope you choose her, thanks for your consideration :3

The whole pregnant thing is kinda...weird, but I like the character overall. It'd definitely a possibility. 

Can you draw my OC pony Peachy Pie? The picture is in the link.

Also are you limited to only drawing ponies? I have a nice dragon OC that i'd like for you to draw but I'm uncertain that you draw dragons.

Your OC has a very nice cute appeal, but you can go ahead and show me your dragon OC. I actually DO draw dragons :3

I can't wait to see it.

Edited by NekromantiaFox

Hm. Well, Ill enter Civil Sunset. If you do pick him, draw him however you like, anything is fine. Civil is a mail pony, nothing to do with Derpy though.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

There's something about him that I like. I'll have to review the other entries in a little bit before I can actually pick though.

(edited)
Your OC has a very nice cute appeal, but you can go ahead and show me your dragon OC. I actually DO draw dragons :3   I can't wait to see it.

Thanks Peachy Pie does look pretty cute, Here's my Ice dragon OC Aura. I also have another but i wanted to focus primarily on Aura.

Edited by Lady Rainicorn

Thanks Peachy Pie does look pretty cute, Here's my Ice dragon OC Aura. I also have another but i wanted to focus primarily on Aura.

She's also very cute XD She actually has an advantage over the other requests because I don't typically receive dragon requests (Which is surprising, considering how many tatoo designs and stuff I've made of dragons. Most of them aren't on deviantart though so....).

The whole pregnant thing is kinda...weird, but I like the character overall. It'd definitely a possibility.

You really don't have to do it. It's just something that I find adds to the beauty I guess...?

Thanks for taking consideration though!

You really don't have to do it. It's just something that I find adds to the beauty I guess...?

Thanks for taking consideration though!

Possibly some other time, I might add her to my "reserved slots". That way I'll still get to her eventually, but it'll be on my own time.

I'm going to go ahead and do Aura, but, as for the rest of you all, DON'T GET SAD. I can still accept reserved spots and old requests WILL be considered next week as well, so don't give up just because you didn't get picked THIS week.

Hello, I was curious if you were interested in drawing my OC:

post-1287-0-22941200-1367886958_thumb.png

The few things I would like changed are:

• Making New Moon bigger.
  • Different color scheme (keep face black, and cape/hood gray, but the armor can be of whatever you feel looks best out of a combination of gray, purple, and blue)
  • Longer cape
  • The extra armor at the rear I'd like off.

@ did it right when he drew New Moon:

post-1287-0-42587900-1367887123_thumb.jpg

Here he removes the armor at the tail end of New Moon (which I like, but you can make change it to how you see fit), I believe he changes the color around, but I'm not sure (I'm color deficient), and extends the cape.

Hello, I was curious if you were interested in drawing my OC:

attachicon.gifOC New Moon.png

The few things I would like changed are:

• Making New Moon bigger.
  • Different color scheme (keep face black, and cape/hood gray, but the armor can be of whatever you feel looks best out of a combination of gray, purple, and blue)
  • Longer cape
  • The extra armor at the rear I'd like off.

@ did it right when he drew New Moon:

attachicon.gifNew Moon.jpg

Here he removes the armor at the tail end of New Moon (which I like, but you can make change it to how you see fit), I believe he changes the color around, but I'm not sure (I'm color deficient), and extends the cape.

I've already picked an Oc for this week, but I can still review him for next week or place him under a reserved slot. Give me some time to think about it.

Can you draw my OC pony Peachy Pie? The picture is in the link.

Also are you limited to only drawing ponies? I have a nice dragon OC that i'd like for you to draw but I'm uncertain that you draw dragons.

So each week I establish a maximum amount of images (because I always draw multiple) I will make for the request that I pick. I've descided upon 3 for Aura, so you should expect to recieve 2-3 images by sunday.

I would love a drawing of my OC if you can! happy.png

Her name is Snare Beat. The cutie mark is a snare drum with two drumsticks.

And, if you decide to do mine, I would love it if you could add the glasses that Vinyl Scratch (or DJ-Pon3) wears on top of her head.

If you don't/can't draw her, it's fine! Just thought I'd ask. smile.png

post-15515-0-29898200-1368047517_thumb.jpg

I would LOVE to try and draw your OC, I actually really like the whole skeleton-pony idea. However, this is a very over-used idea and I would prefer to keep everything unique and different. 

Plus, I found this image on DeviantART posted 1 year ago.

I really haven't seen that many skeleton pony pictures, I would still like if you put him in a reserve slot but if not I understand, I would like to see what you could come up with

I would love a drawing of my OC if you can! img-1446048-1-happy.png

Her name is Snare Beat. The cutie mark is a snare drum with two drumsticks.

And, if you decide to do mine, I would love it if you could add the glasses that Vinyl Scratch (or DJ-Pon3) wears on top of her head.

If you don't/can't draw her, it's fine! Just thought I'd ask. img-1446048-2-smile.png

I normally don't so ponycreator characters, hun, but I'll think about it.

I really haven't seen that many skeleton pony pictures, I would still like if you put him in a reserve slot but if not I understand, I would like to see what you could come up with

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Unicorn-Skeleton-282182552

Really? I see them all over the place. Please as the artist for permission next time.

Ya sorry bout that, I don't have a deviant art account, just wondering do you think that my oc is still something that you might attempt

Not as an OC, no. I'm sorry, but it's a bit of an overrun idea anyways. It'd be very difficult to make him stand out as an original character. No to mention, he isn't really your character.