request shop Pony Art requests (Closed)

Blitz

(edited)

Draw the scene at the end of LOTR The Two Towers when Gandalf appears at the top of the hill. If you want, you could also add my OC at the hilltop as well. Good luck, we're all counting on you.

img-1441039-1-739ff1af-feee-47f6-8929-72

img-1441039-2-Gandalf-arrives.jpg

WHEW. I'm finally finished! And now for the ceremonial dance of shame for taking forever! *cough* *cough* hehe anyways...

here it is:

post-9057-0-75924700-1370313851_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blitz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHEW. I'm finally finished! And now for the ceremonial dance of shame for taking forever! *cough* anyways...  Here it is:  

.......It's bucking awesome. Thank you, the wait was worth it. There is no need for the ceremonial dance of shame, not when the results pay off. I think this is the first time someone has actually gotten back to me on a request, so I am elated. laugh.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i've only got a general zoi image, but thats all I have. (I really don't mix with computer art and have a bad camera...)

His cutie mark is a vinyl record on fire if you get time tongue.png

Here it is finally! Yay! yay.png

post-9057-0-90313000-1371505744_thumb.jpg

Sorry I'm kinda slow... I hardly have any time anymore sad.png but I'm going to try and be faster from now on. laugh.png hehehe

You're really good! could you make my OC Neon Strobe please? Her link is in my signature smile.png Any pose...but maybe have some head phones on her? 

I like your style of art! Mind drawing my OC's, Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm?

Here are some Reference pics :

Roaring Rhythmimg-1448152-1-RhythmStand.pngimg-1448152-2-RhythmSexy-1.pngNightraxximg-1448152-3-NightraxxStand.pngimg-1448152-4-NightraxxGrin.png

Thnkas in advance!

Tis be very nice art o:. Could you draw my OC aswell c:?. Her name is starry sky. If you want could you do a gala version of her aswell o:?. Thank's c:.

img-1448207-1-starry_sky_by_10legos-d63u

I'll start working on these! I don't know how fast I can do these without them being crappy... but I'll try to have them done in a coupe of weeks or so! :D

Whenever you open up requests again, I'd love if you could do some work on my OC Pluse. You can find all her specs here. Hopefully she will provide interesting to you, you have quite nice art. :3

As for a pose, I'd like her in a crouching position. In fact, looking at your avatar, that's basically what I'd like. The only difference is I'd like her eyes looking at the camera, and rather than angry she should look mischievous.

Please pay special attention to her appearance! It's rather specific. :x

Cheers, and hope you take this on when you can.

~PDS

You're really good! could you make my OC Neon Strobe please? Her link is in my signature smile.png Any pose...but maybe have some head phones on her? 

IIIIIIIIIIIII'm finished! Your OC is super awesome so I'm not sure it did her justice... but at least I tried! :lol:

post-9057-0-25900300-1371685236_thumb.jpg

Hope you like it!

• 3 weeks later...

I like your style of art! Mind drawing my OC's, Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm?

Here are some Reference pics :

Roaring Rhythmimg-1448152-1-RhythmStand.pngimg-1448152-2-RhythmSexy-1.pngNightraxximg-1448152-3-NightraxxStand.pngimg-1448152-4-NightraxxGrin.png

Thanks in advance!

Huzzah! The productivity has been doubled! (sort of) I didn't know if you meant draw your OCs together or separately, so I just went with together  :P 

post-9057-0-99107000-1373430265_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Tis be very nice art o:. Could you draw my OC aswell c:?. Her name is starry sky. If you want could you do a gala version of her aswell o:?. Thank's c:.

img-1448207-1-starry_sky_by_10legos-d63u

I'm finished! woo hoo! ( ^_^)/ 

post-9057-0-51079200-1374278948_thumb.jpg

the posing ended up looking a little bit strange on this one, my bad :lol:

post-9057-0-02855000-1374280444_thumb.jpg

I've never actually designed a gala dress before 

Well, I feel sort of bad for you, getting inundated with requests and all, but not bad enough to not add my OC to the pile. Could you draw Red Alert, in my signature? It's an old picture, and he now has a heavily acid burn-scarred face, and one green and one blue eye.

I saw what a great artist you were, and I was wondering if you could draw my OC, Golden Typhoon (in link below) with a quiver, and drawing back a bow. I think if you drew it, it would really look awesome img-1461337-1-smile.png

I'm looking for somepony to draw poses for my OC ponysona, Fire Horn for analysis videos.

If you cannot do it, could you point me to someone i can commission to do it?

analysis video... like analyzing mlp episodes? or something else?

yeah i'll try and finish these in a couple weeks or so... i don't know how much time i have anymore :lol:

Edited by Blitz

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I feel sort of bad for you, getting inundated with requests and all, but not bad enough to not add my OC to the pile. Could you draw Red Alert, in my signature? It's an old picture, and he now has a heavily acid burn-scarred face, and one green and one blue eye.

Well, here it is finally. Sorry it took a while, I tend to get distracted when I draw because I'm being creative and creative ideas leads to more creative ideas (at least for me anyways).

post-9057-0-35534800-1375574713_thumb.jpg

I honestly have no idea what a cartoon acid burn would look like so I just sorta took a guess at it... I'll try and fix it if you want :P

is this any better?

post-9057-0-28391000-1375588512_thumb.jpg 

again, i'm just sort of guessing on what certain things are supposed to look (especially when it comes to things that aren't shown on the show) :P

(edited)

I saw what a great artist you were, and I was wondering if you could draw my OC, Golden Typhoon (in link below) with a quiver, and drawing back a bow. I think if you drew it, it would really look awesome img-1461337-1-smile.png

'Tis complete! Huzzah! I must say drawing a pony with a bow and arrow isn't quite as easy as it looks :P

post-9057-0-12431500-1375666346_thumb.jpg

I also have no idea how to draw a bow

I'm looking for somepony to draw poses for my OC ponysona, Fire Horn for analysis videos.

If you cannot do it, could you point me to someone i can commission to do it?

I finished! :yay: this one actually went quicker than I had expected for some reason :wacko:

post-9057-0-61584100-1375736248_thumb.jpg

post-9057-0-24979500-1375736273_thumb.jpg

post-9057-0-00090300-1375736291_thumb.jpg

post-9057-0-98001200-1375736315_thumb.jpg

post-9057-0-22596800-1375736345_thumb.jpg

post-9057-0-83281400-1375736358_thumb.jpg

post-9057-0-61740200-1375736392_thumb.jpg

post-9057-0-25234700-1375737605_thumb.jpg

post-9057-0-04886100-1375736453_thumb.jpg

post-9057-0-10614800-1375736474_thumb.jpg 

Hope all of these look alright :lol:

just 1 question you also draw anime? i read your post and you said nothing about not drawing anime.. :pp

if you do draw anime, i want to make a request  :P

I've never actually tried to draw anime, but if you want some sort of half-baked first attempt I'd be more than willing to give it a shot :lol:

Whenever you open up requests again, I'd love if you could do some work on my OC Pluse. You can find all her specs here. Hopefully she will provide interesting to you, you have quite nice art. :3

As for a pose, I'd like her in a crouching position. In fact, looking at your avatar, that's basically what I'd like. The only difference is I'd like her eyes looking at the camera, and rather than angry she should look mischievous.

~PDS

whoa that's one detailed character ya got there  :o  

challenge accepted  B)

Edited by Blitz

These look absolutely amazing, they're.... just... so much better than the ones i was using for my videos currently.

Do you have a deviantart page or something that i can put a link to in the description of the videos or something?

Thank you! :D My deviant art is http://the-sparkly-pony.deviantart.com/ I'm really glad you like them! :muffins: darn, why is it so hard to come up with filler now? I've already said what I wanted to say...

BLEW MY MIND - not sarcasm. It's a brilliant first attempt at a bow, and you really found a good way to show her holding it. I was thinking earlier that maybe the requirements were too specific, but you, sir, proved me wrong. She looks real determined at whatever she's doing.

Thanks, this may be my new avatar!

*Stereotypical British orphan voice* Plase, ser. Plase drawr a pictcha of my OC. I know she don't look like much, but she's a hard-working pony like the rest of us. She's a real foiter, she is.

Thank ya, and god bless.

post-13195-0-19110500-1370753678.jpg

Can you make my OC with a fiery background and her name (her name is Valor) in the above her? I would appreciate it because i like the fanfic i made about her and her friends and i would like to have a more efficient wallpaper.post-18605-0-63205500-1375747443_thumb.png

post-18605-0-63205500-1375747443_thumb.png

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Lapis Lazuli, with a sword. The sword is to be strapped to his left shoulder, sort of like this.
Pony_Roy.png

The sword should look like this, but with the sheath in the second picture. I'd like for the sword to be in the sheath, of course.
XoKiozo.jpgswHBDzJ.jpg

You can find the link to his profile down in my signature. There you will find a few pictures and his color palette. Thank you in advance.

~PDS

Well I must say that your OC certainly was interesting to draw... I just hope I didn't miss anything :P 

post-9057-0-30592800-1375752733_thumb.jpg

I think I got everything from your description of her, but if I missed anything just tell me and I'll fix it for you  :)

post-9057-0-30592800-1375752733_thumb.jpg

*Stereotypical British orphan voice* Plase, ser. Plase drawr a pictcha of my OC. I know she don't look like much, but she's a hard-working pony like the rest of us. She's a real foiter, she is.

Thank ya, and god bless.

Huh, sounds like a cool deal to me.

If it's ok, I would like a request if it's cool.

My OC is in the link under my signature.

Thank you in advance.

Can you make my OC with a fiery background and her name (her name is Valor) in the above her? I would appreciate it because i like the fanfic i made about her and her friends and i would like to have a more efficient wallpaper.attachicon.gifPony OC - Valor.png

Bring it on people :ph34r:

(and now for something completely off topic...) WHOA. Six requests already? HOLY CRAP. Do people just lurk in places waiting for things like this to happen and then tell a bunch of people to spam them with requests?  :lol: