Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy mother's day!

Cuhpcakes

(edited)

This is for all the beautiful mothers out there: you are awesome! :)

Today is a special day, so treat your mother with kindness and respect; please. She has worked very hard to create and care for you; despite your rather negative actions.

What are you doing for your mommy today? :D

Edited by Cuhpcakes
  • Brohoof 4

Im going to take my Mom out for dinner. For once; I'll be the one who pays for her food and not her paying for me. 

She can have anything she wants. Even if it's a $30 dollar steak or something.

• Brohoof 2

My Mom is out of town this year sadly, but she's with her Mom which is pretty cool! I plan to give her a call to talk with her and then have the house spotless for her when she gets back.

And being a Mommy myself, I plan to just relax. xD My Dad and brothers sent me flowers, but otherwise I have no idea if anything is really planned for me. (It's my first year as a mommy too!)

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Im going to take my Mom out for dinner. For once; I'll be the one who pays for her food and not her paying for me.

She can have anything she wants. Even if it's a $30 dollar steak or something.

That sounds lovely, I may do the same. My mom is currently in a hospitol so I'll just cook her a beautiful meal and bring it to her. Floweres are an obviously kind jester as well, but materialistic items aren't everything. I may write her a poem explaining how much I love her. :)

I come from a big family, 5 brothers and a sisters; she shall not have a second alone to herself! ;)

Do you have any siblings?

Edited by Cuhpcakes

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there. This will be the last Mothers Day I spend with my mom before moving out in July. Manly tears will be shed, this much I know. My father is leaving on a fishing trip later today so we all went out to dinner last night at a local Ecuadorian restaurant, my treat. I also wrote my mother a heart-felt farewell letter, and bought her a $250 gift card to Ross as she loves being frugal. 

yay.png

• Brohoof 1

well, I bought my mommy a $400 ring, it sent me broke, that was a good month of saving,

she screamed for a good hour before calming down, she was so happy o_o,

She's Still Hyped about it o_o,

Aswell as I'm taking her out for dinner soon enough,

this will be my last meal of 2 months because of that ring :3

~Sapphire

• Brohoof 1

o.0 Is it really mothers day? I had no idea, I normally get a prompt from my dad to say it's coming up.

Please say it's a different date in different countries!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

o.0 Is it really mothers day? I had no idea, I normally get a prompt from my dad to say it's coming up.

Please say it's a different date in different countries!

Wasn't Mother's Day celebrated on March 30 in the United Kingdom?

You're in great luck if you believe different dates will make a difference in your situation.

See this chart: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother%27s_Day#Dates_around_the_world

Edited by Myem
  • Brohoof 2

I'm so happy to see this thread! Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there. They sacrifice so much for us. I wish I was back home so I could take my mom out to dinner, too. 

• Brohoof 1

I bought my mother a $200 camera because she is going to visit Singapore soon, so she needs to takes selfies pictures. She liked it to a degree, but she disliked that we spent so much money on the camera. (In a good way.)

• Brohoof 1

I made my mother a really good card this year. We don't have all that money, and I don't have any at all, so every year I use my artistic skills to make something more meaningful. I mean, she's had to put up with 13 years of my crap, it's the least I could do. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have gotten my mother a box of pralines and a new hairdryer. She had been looking for one for some time, her old one was a little flawed

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de
  • Brohoof 1

I drew a picture for my mum. I felt like hours drawing it, but it was worht it! She was happy sooo much :) and I was happy too ^.^ we were happy together. :)

• Brohoof 1

My mom, my brother and I are meeting up for dinner sometime this week. I also bought her a cookbook as a combination mother's day/birthday gift because her birthday is only 9 days after mother's day.

I wished my mother a very Happy Mother's Day. But for some reason, every year on Mother's Day I keep forgetting to buy a card or make one. But this year, I said I would make one then I forgot. :o

• Brohoof 1