Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Black Jungle (Military RP)

Skullbuster

(edited)

(it seems to me that only three people max are playing right now, i have a bad felling about this.)

After hours and hours of battle, they were finally done, all the enemies were dead and most if not all of the ponies were covered in blood that was not theirs. Striker especially did not look like himself, as his hair turned to a bright red color. Walking over to Sapphire he made sure she was alright, he was covered in blood and cuts but he did not care, "Hey? you alive? it's been about four hour's... you there?" Striker asked worried.

Sapphire looked up "Uh...yeah....You..Ok? S-sorry for runing, it looks like i almost got you killed" Sapphire stared at her hooves, there were coverd in tears and blood "S-sorry..." Sapphire got up "Er..." She looked at the bodys around her "Dang nab it..."

(Yeah, me also,...Well, oh well)

Edited by Ember_star

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Golden Age sat quietly outside his tent, simply thinking. He did not sleep much anymore, years of war and PTSD deprived him of hours of sleep. The sleep that he did get was often disturbed by nightmares, most involving either changelings or Celestia. 

He looked at the armband he stuffed in his bag earlier. He knew he had to do his duty, for who else would do it for him? He sighed and walked back into his tent and tried to get as much sleep as he could, though he knew in the back of his mind he would probably spend the rest of the night awake.

Edited by ~HistoricallyInaccurate~

(it seems to me that only three people max are playing right now, i have a bad felling about this.)

After hours and hours of battle, they were finally done, all the enemies were dead and most if not all of the ponies were covered in blood that was not theirs. Striker especially did not look like himself, as his hair turned to a bright red color. Walking over to Sapphire he made sure she was alright, he was covered in blood and cuts but he did not care, "Hey? you alive? it's been about four hour's... you there?" Striker asked worried.

"we should probably get out of here since more nva will come round looking for there buddies, i don't think we'll have enough ammo to go through another attack" picks up a weapon from one of the bodies "we should probably take some of there weapons as backup in case our rifles run out or get damaged"

@,

"Right then! All you grab anything you can find and keep moving! we are going to need someponies to take Sapphire with us on a stretcher, we are still heading north!" After 2 minutes of searching the ground for supplies Striker shouted "Let's  move! everypony Get going!" Striker took lead, he started walking north after about 1 hour the group made past the cliffs into the forests, there they found a clearing, with a light post, and a generator, but no camp, Striker recognized the area immediately  looking down he could still see the patches of red from the blood he had spilled. 

Sapphire looked around "wh-what kind of horrible thing did this? this is horrible..." Sapphire looked at the bodys "I dont know who would be monsteris enuff to do that.." Sapphire looked around "Or maybe i do..." Sapphire mumbled. Sapphire could walk on her 4 legs, so she didnt need help

Striker said nothing, he simply walked into the middle of the camp and went to the light post, there hanging on a metal bar was his dog tag that had been left there by mistake, he grabbed it before any pony noticed. looking at the soil he saw as his hoofs started to turn red, "We must leave this place... evil spirits lye here." 

Sapphire looked at him "What? Evil... Spirits?.... BAHAHHAHAHA" Sapphire broke out, tears coming from his eyes "heheheh, you DO know that it now sounds like your a little kid" Sapphire rememberd that he had killed her dad. She stoped. "But come on, theres nothing EVIL about this place."

@@Ember_star,

Striker looked Sapphire straight in the eye, even through the mask she could feel the piercing stare he gave, "This place is left for the dead, and is haunted with the spirits of those who have died here, The monster who did this was evil and we must leave before anything happens" Striker said in a sad but yet somehow angry tone, "Now let's go before the creature comes again."

Sapphire chuckled "You DO know that theres no such thing as "evil spirits"" Sapphire looked around "Well, this looks like its been done by another pony, so unless that pony has no head or somthin, i dont get it" Sapphire looked around "Well, atleast WERE not dead yet"

@@Ember_star,

"That description might be closer then you expect..." Striker said kicking at some rubble, he was desperately looking around trying to find anything that could be linked back to him, knives, bullets, even the occasional tear of cloth from his clothes. He was searching around when he found a dead body under some rubble it's face was torn and there would be no possible way of finding out who this pony was, Striker remember exactly how he had killed him, a knife to the face, followed by a few bullets in the legs and chest... Striker remembered every gruesome move he had made on the pony, and shivered a little, his killing style was more like silent torture. Striker moved on, "Lets just get out of here before any pony finds anything bad."

Sapphire looked at him "Why do you wanna get out of here so fast?" Sapphire wasnt stuipid, she could tell something was up "Come on, lets see if they have any supplys..." Sapphire looked throug the rubble, she found the same pony that striker had found. She looked at him, it was the same way that her dad had been killed "wait...."

"hey you found a body, it might give us a idea of what happened here." he starts inspecting the body "looks like he took a couple of shots to the legs and chest and some knife marks to the head, whoever killed this guy surely wanted to make sure he stayed dead." gives striker the identification tags on the body "we should keep these to take back to base to find out who exactly this guy was." sapphire comes over "right, ill go look around for any rounds in ammo crates or bodies."

"Who he was is not a issue to us, leave the dog tags for the enemy to find, we might have come here to kill them, but we sure as hell are not keeping them from there families." Striker said strictly, looking around he found more and more dead bodies, all killed the same way, horribly, Striker could not take much more, "I am going to... take a brake, tell me if you find anything of interest, ANYTHING!"  Striker then walked through the bushes wipping his red hooves on a leaf.

"dam, he's acting a bit, differently, probably the bodies or something." walks to sapphire and the body "hey you alright, you look like you've seen a ghost or something." chuckles "well, I guess we've all seen ghosts today huh, so how you holding up ever since you ran off and we got ambushed?"

Sapphire smiled, but she was still thinking hard "Im good... And about the ghost...." Sapphire trailed off. She was thinking hard. The way her dad had been killed was just like the dead ponys here "Yeah, i think i know who di-" Sapphire rememberd that she and striker were the only ponys to know that he had killed her dad

(edited)

Sapphire smiled, but she was still thinking hard "Im good... And about the ghost...." Sapphire trailed off. She was thinking hard. The way her dad had been killed was just like the dead ponys here "Yeah, i think i know who di-" Sapphire rememberd that she and striker were the only ponys to know that he had killed her dad

"you think you know who what, died?" she looks sad, like she knows these pony's, does striker and sapphire know something about these pony's? "did you know these guys? I can recognise some of them from when I was in boot camp but I really didn't talk much then, so I don't really know any of them, I can only remember seeing them." Edited by lightningstrikes

"you think you know who what, died?" she looks sad, like she knows these pony's, does striker and sapphire know something about these pony's? "did you know these guys? I can recognise some of them from when I was in boot camp but I really didn't talk much then, so I don't really know any of them, I can only remember seeing them."

"No...its..." Sapphire looked around "Iv never seen thease ponys befor in my life..." Sapphire looked around "well, no point in staying here, lets get moving, we need to go to basecamp" Sapphire started walking "So, how much you know about this misshon?" Sapphire asked

Striker looked up, the tree he was lying under, seeing the others coming he got up, "We all done here? Let's go already!" Striker said in a worried voice, "I don want to hang around here for much longer, besides we still have not even gotten to the base camp, from what i understand it should only be about 40 mins walk away."

Sapphire glared at striker "Yeah, were all done here..." Sapphire picked up a dropped knife, and put it into her backpack. She started walking towards the place were they had been going before "We should get there soon, thats nice, hopefully we can find out what were doing."

Striker said nothing, he simply kept walking, the group kept walking, they met no further resistant's, after 40 mins they had made it to the base. It was surrounded be fencing, and the entrance had a few guards waiting outside. "Wait here" Striker said "I will handle this." Striker walked up to one of the guards, Striker said a few unintelligible things, that the group could not hear, the guard looked frustrated for a second, then striker showed him a card, the guard seemed dumbstruck at first, but soon afterwards he was fumbling as fast as possible to open the gate, Striker motioned for the others "Right time to head in then."

Sapphire walked in, glaring at striker the hole time "I know what happend back there" Sapphire wisperd into strikers ear. Sapphire kept walking. "Ok, so lets go get something to eat!" Sapphire walked to the mess halls, and got a salid. She started to smile

@@Skullbuster,

Sapphire whispered into Strikers ear, he remained calm, showing no sign of emotion. Unlucky for Sapphire though, was how Striker had taken his blade back from her while she was close, there would be no evidence for her to use. He was a master of stealth and special operations, hell if he didn't know how to pick pockets, that was one of the first things he learned in basic training. as the rest of his team was at lunch Striker walked up to the captain "Hello sir, Me and my team are have made from the drop off point, i also accomplished that mission you wanted taking care of..."  

Sapphire started to relax after she had eatin a daisy sanvich. Now she could rest a little, and think things over. Her life had just been smacked upside the face. She had met the pony who had killed her dad, then gone and massicured a camp. (Sorry for not posting! i was away...)