Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Doctor-Whooves' Avatar, Signature, and Wallpaper requests.

Doctor-Whooves

(edited)

EDIT: I do not draw. I am a Photomanipulator. My art skills amount to that of a piece of dirt. Thank you.

Hello, everybody! My old request thread was outdated and didn't have a wide variety of options, so let's get started on a new one, eh?

Signatures:

I am best at signatures. This is what I have been doing, and it is what I prefer to do. If you want the fastest and probably highest quality work from me, I advise having a signature made. I use Gimp for all of my signatures.

Please use this format:

Pony: 

Background: 

Text: 

Other: 

I am okay at making avatars, although they are probably not as good as my signatures. The small space is a bit difficult to fit a lot in, so don't make your requests too full.

Please use this format:

Pony:

Background:

Other:

Wallpapers:

I have only done a few wallpapers, all of which can be located on my DeviantArt page. But, it's not too late to get better! Allons-y!

Please use this format:

Pony:

Background:

Text:

Genre:

Vectors:

Other:

Best of luck to you!

Edited by Doctor-Whooves

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a Sig please.

Pony: Fluttershy

Background: Night Sky with the moon.

Text:  Lady Rainicorn

Writer · Reader · Analyzer

Other: Can you make it subscriber size?

I'd like a Sig please.

Pony: Fluttershy

Background: Night Sky with the moon.

Text:  Lady Rainicorn

Writer · Reader · Analyzer

Other: Can you make it subscriber size?

lady_raricorn_by_the_doctor_whooves-d65v

Alright, I think I got it. By your description, I assumed that you wanted it in the same format as my own signature, so I went for that.

Thanks, Thats exactly the type of style I was shooting for. Anyway, I should mention I'm using this as an image header for my profile page rather than my forum sig. Hope you don't mind.

Ello Doctor! I was wondering if you would do me the great honor of making me a fabulous new signature? If so, I LOVE YOU!!! If not... Meh, I'm good. Well, here we go then.

For the pony, would you mind two? I'd like Derpy and Doctor Whooves please! :P

Background, mmm.... Maybe something like yours? Kinda outerspace-ish. :derp:

Then text? "A-llonsy, my dear, allonsy."

Other? Can you make it into the subscriber size also?

Interesting, I'm going quite Who-ish on this one. XD Well, thanks for your sincere awesomeness!

hi can you please make me a new signature/

pony: Doctor Whooves and my OC Stardust

background: something thats green and awesome

Text: " I don't believe that Timey wimey can work in the situation Doctor"

and I'll leave a reference pic of my OC

post-15259-0-27036800-1369052499.jpg

Hello, Doctor - I've been meaning to ask you for a signature for a while now, anyway, so this thread caught my eye. :)

Pony: Doctor Whooves

Background: Outer space - I was thinking some sort of colorful galaxy. Something like this: http://www.malindalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/space-the-sky-the-galaxy-stars-Favim.com-481975.jpg

Text: "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament sheweth his handiwork." Psalms 19:1

Other: I'd like it to be about the size of the one I have now, if possible. I'm a fan of EarlGrey's biblical verse signatures, which is why I like the idea of a Doctor Whooves one.

Thanks! :)

Ooh, yes please!

Pony: Eratticus, as always. Here is the link, and it's the one on the right. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/doctor-treadtroterraticus-r3234 That copy is fine.

Background: this, or something crazy looking like it: http://www.wallsave.com/wallpaper/1920x1200/mosaic-nature-abstract-348737.html

Text: Eratticus: Pain and suffering provide color to our lives!

I love you, Doc. Oh and, that quote up there, it's true. Would you appreciate the good if there was no bad?

Thanks, Thats exactly the type of style I was shooting for. Anyway, I should mention I'm using this as an image header for my profile page rather than my forum sig. Hope you don't mind.

Of course not.

Ello Doctor! I was wondering if you would do me the great honor of making me a fabulous new signature? If so, I LOVE YOU!!! If not... Meh, I'm good. Well, here we go then.

For the pony, would you mind two? I'd like Derpy and Doctor Whooves please! tongue.png

Background, mmm.... Maybe something like yours? Kinda outerspace-ish. derpy_emoticon2.png

Then text? "A-llonsy, my dear, allonsy."

Other? Can you make it into the subscriber size also?

Interesting, I'm going quite Who-ish on this one. XD Well, thanks for your sincere awesomeness!

Like this?

allons_y_by_the_doctor_whooves-d663428.p

hi can you please make me a new signature/

pony: Doctor Whooves and my OC Stardust

background: something thats green and awesome

Text: " I don't believe that Timey wimey can work in the situation Doctor"

and I'll leave a reference pic of my OC

By the use of the word 'reference', I feel that I need to clarify that I have no art skills. I can only use pre-created images.

Hello, Doctor - I've been meaning to ask you for a signature for a while now, anyway, so this thread caught my eye. smile.png

Pony: Doctor Whooves

Background: Outer space - I was thinking some sort of colorful galaxy. Something like this: http://www.malindalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/space-the-sky-the-galaxy-stars-Favim.com-481975.jpg

Text: "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament sheweth his handiwork." Psalms 19:1

Other: I'd like it to be about the size of the one I have now, if possible. I'm a fan of EarlGrey's biblical verse signatures, which is why I like the idea of a Doctor Whooves one.

Thanks! smile.png

Yaaaaaay, biblical signatures for the win!

bible_qoute_yaaaay_by_the_doctor_whooves

I made it subscriber size. Hope you don't mind. If you do, tell me so I can resize it.

Ooh, yes please!

Pony: Eratticus, as always. Here is the link, and it's the one on the right. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/doctor-treadtroterraticus-r3234 That copy is fine.

Background: this, or something crazy looking like it: http://www.wallsave.com/wallpaper/1920x1200/mosaic-nature-abstract-348737.html

Text: Eratticus: Pain and suffering provide color to our lives!

I love you, Doc. Oh and, that quote up there, it's true. Would you appreciate the good if there was no bad?

Here you go, sir! Also subscriber size, tell me if you want it changed.

eratticus_by_the_doctor_whooves-d66350g.

Of course not.

Like this?

img-1486282-3-allons_y_by_the_doctor_who

By the use of the word 'reference', I feel that I need to clarify that I have no art skills. I can only use pre-created images.

img-1486282-6-bible_qoute_yaaaay_by_the_

I made it subscriber size. Hope you don't mind. If you do, tell me so I can resize it.

Here you go, sir! Also subscriber size, tell me if you want it changed.

img-1486282-7-eratticus_by_the_doctor_wh

Thank you so much, Doc, you worked quickly! Quite amazing. The text font is awesome.

one issue: against the background, the black text is unreadable-I take full responsibility for that, I should have specified text colour.

But if you have the picture in an editor somewhere, I'd really appreciate the text colour being changed to yellow-DONT WORRY ABOUT IT if you need to go out of your way. I don't want to take up your time.

Ooh, let me see...

A black background, with the 9th/10th doctor screwdriver in perspective, with the blue end facing my way, diagonally bottom left to middle right. (Something like the bottom part of this picture: http://graphics.wgadesign.com/perspective.gif ).

For the text, I want it very light blue, with a faint pink outline, in a nice but easy to read font, with the sayings "Never forget", with the never to the left of the screwdriver at the top left and the forget at the bottom right, at the right of the screwdriver.

Let's see if you can pull that off! :D

(edited)

Oh my gosh, it's amazing!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! biggrin.png *jumps on top of and hugs until most circulation is cut off* This is EXACTLY what I was shooting for! derpy_emoticon2.png

Edited by pegasister101

I would like a signature please

Pony: In the picture on the bottom, Denver Bronco's cutie mark if possible

Background: (American) Football Stadium, preferably "Mile High Stadium" ( Denver Bronco's Stadium)

Text: My username, Linkbro123

29dy9eq.png

You can use that picture I was just using reference because it's a big word and I wanted to use it and I was talking to a drawer just befor 

img-1486282-6-bible_qoute_yaaaay_by_the_

That looks amazing! Exactly what I had in mind. Thank you so much!

And yes, if you could resize it, I'd appreciate it. 

Great work - that was quite fast, too!

(edited)

Hey Doctor-Whooves, long time no see wink.png

I have a different request for ya. I found a picture that I wanted to use as an avatar in the near future (once I get tired of my current one), but it's a bit plain. Any way you could make it a bit more appealing with effects and whatnot?

img-1499859-1-X7WXoct.jpg

Also, if you can't resize it without it getting squished, then you can ignore this request

Thank you smile.png

Ignore this request, someone else fixed it for me

Edited by Chiaki Minami

• 3 weeks later...

Now I know you already did a signature for me, but can I get a new one?

Pony: Misty fly (my avatar)

Backround: Like a Misty morning in the mountains

Text: Misty Fly

Other: Could the font be misty or like Icey?

Thanks!

(edited)

Pony: My OCs, which can be found here. Ignore the Ireland ponified image, just take the ones that say "ponyWithBackground" and put them across the middle. See if you can also fit a floor for them to stand on.

Background: Carbon fibre. Here's an example:  http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1920x1200/carbon-fiber/685977/carbon-fiber-gryffin-by-betahouse-hd-widescreen-685977.jpg

Text: "My Mane Six" on top and "Forever Firebolt Blitz" on the bottom in whatever font you think is suitable to the sig. 

Other: I'd like if you could add a mist effect as well. Put it in the foreground of the sig to complete the style.

Thanks and good luck

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies, everybody! I have been away for quite some time. If you have a pending request, please tell me if you still want it completed. This thread is open again.

I would like a sig!

Pony: Oc ( my profile pic or this http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/meizuno-r3864)

Background: Snowy mountains

Text: Lunia

Other: could you (if possible) make the text disappear and then reappear, and put like two small snowflakes on each side of my name?

Thanks!

Certainly! I'm not the best at animations, but I'll see what I can do. Would you mind specifying the OC that you would like in that image?

Certainly! I'm not the best at animations, but I'll see what I can do. Would you mind specifying the OC that you would like in that image?

Sure since the link to me Oc on the roleplay character's page. I'll just give you the picture down below! I hope you can do something.

0eb759212ed6a970afaff873e11c5718.png

Alright. So are you looking for mountains like in the background of that image, or would you like me to try and crop the pony out and stick it in front of other mountains?