Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronytown, Equestria

Silverhoof

OK, based on a previous thread, all the bronies in the world have suddenly shown up in Equestria-as ponies. The consensus was the Equestrians would be overwhelmed, and Fluttershy was in counseling after thousands of bronies proposed, Professed their love, and in general hit on her all the time ("Hey, baby!").

Ponyville is off limits to brony tourism. and hundreds of new towns full of Bronies are scattered all over Equestria. You are in one, called Bronytown.

So, citizen. an opportunity is knocking at your door. Celestia has a new program that helps to start a business. YOU are a new business owner.

What kind of business will you open?

Hey what about Rarity, why the heck didn't she get proposed to millions of times?

I'd want to open a beauty salon or a fashion brand. Beauty is something I like doing a lot in real life, and it'll give me an excuse to make my acquaintance with Rarity. I will do it. I will make it happen. 

Human Technology production, bring our world's advances and compare it to magic of Equestria, make stuff from everyday devices to Weapons of mass destruction. "Why would you make weapons?" you ask. My answer is "Why not?" face it... humans are violent and like watching explosions.

(edited)

I would run an organization to improve pony-brony relationships. Offering workshops, history lessons, some kind of appointments board, mediations and a found for those who don't have such a good start. So it wouldn't be a real buisness, but I would do something very valuable.

Edit: Would call it... "Hooves and Hands", maybe?

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 1

I'd probaly start some kinda music program or something, or maybe i'd work on computers(If they have those.)

Possibly i'd just work at someone else's business and stay around in town though.

Music Shop, all the way. Guitars as far as the eye can see! (or at least filling up the walls of the tiny rundown second-hand building I get in the bottom side of town) That and other instruments such as drums, mics, Keyboards and basically all modern musical instruments.

A fancy restaurant inspired by Rarity's fashion sense. The food everypony eats will be stirred into fanciness (like apple spaghetti, or wooden-baked apple pie) will be served from our finest chefs. :D I'll totally have a fantastic time working there. 

A nightclub of course! Nothing like a pub to dance, and get energy flowing.

It'd have to be extremely cool though to pass my standards :3

Can i dj at this club? I would be quite happy to assist in this venture. Club music and fermented Apple family cider?  What could be better?