Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Anime Drawing Request Thread

drawingpandapony

(edited)

I need to work on my drawing skills, so I decided to open a request thread! img-1554418-1-smile.png You'll have to give me a reference picture so I can know what the character looks like. 
Rules: 1. I can't do anything big.
           2.I need a reference pic of the character I am drawing.
           3.I can't really do poses so I'll pick the pose the character is in. 
           4.I can't draw ponies so requesting them is out of the question. But, I can draw human versions of  them.   
          Requests:
         1.~Proton~:Proton
         2.Silver Marcato:Madia
         3.Nightraxx:Nightraxx (and Roaring rhythm if I have time.)
         4.Wheatley:Wheatley
         5.rascal61:Creature
          An example of my work:post-15223-0-84317100-1371253085_thumb.jpg

Sorry if the pic is blurry. I'll submit a better one later.

I'll try my best to draw the requests good.

Edited by Drawingpandapony

You said you can "humanify" ponies, didn't you? Well then, I got a request for you.

I wish for you to draw my OC, Proton. But humanified, as you said you won't draw ponies.

Here's his character page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/proton-r2866

Conditions:

- Normal flesh colored skin please

- Can his cutie mark be some sort of symbol on his shirt? It's a Winged Pencil.

- He must have his shades on. Or on his head. If you choose the second option, make his eye color be brown

- Have fun :D

Thanks in advance :3

By the way, can you post any example of your art? It would be appreciated :)

You're a much better artist than me! I've only dreamed of drawing anime/manga well. :P

Can you draw a picture of this character? 

7UCrIj0.jpg

I'll be completely honest though, my clothing design is pretty lame. :P You're completely free to do something else with the clothing, just keep it a little more middle-ages style if you can. Pose doesn't matter to me at all. ;) Colours? Her hair is dark, dark blue. As in darker than navy. xD (Basically only a little noticeable.) If you can though, can you include some dark green in her clothing? Primarily her shirt? It's a defining character thing, so... :D

(edited)

could you pretty, pretty please draw Creature for me. She's a character in my book and I had my friend/editor do a little drawing of her while she was still imprisoned and being tortured... Even though my friend was awesome for doing this he was a little in-experienced with drawing the female body, so yeah, but if you could do her it would be a-mazing.

though I will say now that the left wing isn't usaully that dark and she's the age of 12-13 and her feet are meant to look like that, maybe you could make her hands look in a similar fashion but it's black fur for both of them, thank you so much for this, you are practicslly a life saver

Edited by rascal61